#3

It's You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Hebe and Jessica stepped out of Hebe's car into the building, both ladies heels clicking with every step. "Good Morning Ms. Tian, Ms. Jung" All The Employees bowed tothem. They both just walked past them into Hebe's office. "Please give me the folder for my meeting." Hebe asked her assistant. Jessica Went To Find Something To Drink, So She Could Wake Up. 

"Yes Madam." Her Assistant Replied Back and Handed The Folder Needed For Her Meeting Later. 

"Thank You. I Won't Be Back Later Today, So Please Make Sure Everything Is Done For Today and You Can Take The Rest Of The Day Off."

"Thank You." The Assistant Walked Out Of The Office. Jessica Just Stepped Into The Office With A Steaming Hot Cappuccino When Hebe Took Her Bag and Was Practially Draggin Her Out Of The Office. "Let's Go Sica."

"What? Where Are Going?"

"Are You Serious? You Need To Wake Up." Hebe Laughed At The Clueless Girl.

"We Have To Go To The Meeting Remeber?"

"What Are You Talking About?"

"I Don't Know. Just Hurry Up. We're Going To Be Late." Hebe Ushered Jessica Into The Mercedes.

~ At Yan Corp. ~

"What Company Is This?" Jessica Asked Hebe For The 1000th Time. They Entered The Building That Wasn't As Big As Hebe's Company. Everyone Greeted Them and Someone Came Up To Them. "Hi. I Will Be Taking You Up To The Meeting Room."

"Yes, Thank You." They Followed The Lady Into The Elevator.

"You Never Answered My Question Yet." Jessica Whispered To Hebe. Not Wanting The Lady Standing In Front Of ThemTo Hear.

"What Question? Oh. How The Heck Am I Supposed To Know?" Hebe Sighed And Leaned Against The Elevator. She Was Exhausted From All The Work She Had All Week, But She Still Had To Be Professional And Deal With It.

"I Don't Know, Maybe Because Your About To Sign A Contract With Them?!" Sica Said With A Lot Of Sarcasm. They Finally Got To The Meeting Room. "Would You Ladies Like Coffee or Anything." The Lady Directed Them To The Table In The Room.

"Yes Please." Hebe Grabbed A Coffee Of The Table.

"No Thank You." Jessica Politely Said and Surprisingly Saw Donghae Coming Into The Room. Jessica Sped Walked As Fast As She Could In Heels To Donghae. She Tapped Him On His Shoulder, But Before He Could Fully Turn To Her, She Gave Him A Peck On The Lips.

"Excuse Me, But I Have A ..." Donghae's Sentence Stopped Short When He Saw His Gorjess Jessica In Front Of Him. He Was Blushing, But He Wasn't That Embarrassed, Since He Was Extremely Happy To See Jessica and Because Everyone Already Knew Donghae and Jessica Are Together. They Never Try To Hide Their Love For Each Other In Front Of People. 

"Hey Honey. What Are You Doing Here?" Donghae Was Very Surprised Yet Very Happy.

"Hebe and I Have A Meeting With You Guys."

"Oh."

"Yup. What Company Is This? I Know You Told Me But I Never Really Paid Attention To It."

"Yan Corporation."

"Ahhh. Okay, I'm Going To Go Find Hebe and Find My Seat. Bye." Jessica Gave A Donghae A Quick Peck and Sped Away.

"Yah! My Ice Princess." Donghae Whispered. 

"What Are You Whispering About?" Arron Whispered Scaring Donghae.

"Nothing, Nothing. Don't You Have A Meeting To Start?" Donghae Was Embarrased From His Cousin. 

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. You Have To Be With Me In Order For Me To Start It. Duh." Arron Laughed But Still Mantained His Professional Composure.

"Fine. Let's Get Started."

AT HEBE'S AND JESSICA'S SIDE 

"Ahhh!! Hebe, Hebe, Hebe! Guess What?!" Jessica Was So Happy and Surprised To See Her Fishy Here.

"What? Why Are You So Happy?" Hebe Was Confused. Jessica Was Normally Never Happy When They Go To Meetings Like These. 

"I SAW

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter