The Raining Day

The Raining Day

 


“You jerk! Get away from me! Let me go, Onew!” He grabs my hand, trying to make me stay.

 

“No, no, no. You have to listen to me.” He tries to hold me from behind, but I force his arms to let me go, and I did it. I turn to face him in the eyes, with my own ’full-of-tears’ eyes.

 

“You are cheating with her! I don’t need any stupid excuses from you! I HATE YOU!” Then I’m running away from him.

 

As I get home, I throw my body to my bed, burying my faces into my pillow. I’m crying my heart out. I hate him! He is my boyfriend, well, not until I saw him in a jewelry shop! They were looking for a ring happily. I couldn’t hold my anger, so I came toward him and you know the rest. I didn’t give him time to explain anything. I don’t want to hear a thing from him ever again. He said he loves me, but now I know it was bull. Aaaaarrrggggghhhh!!!!! Damn you , Onew!  

 

He tries to call me, again and again. I take my phone and take the battery out of it then throw it to only God knows where it is.

 

I move myself from my bed to a couch near the window. I open the curtain, it’s raining heavily. I glance at the clock on my bedside table, it’s 8:00 pm. I make a hot chocolate; well this is our favorite drink. The rain makes the sky looks darker. My mind backs to Onew. Darn. My tears are starting to burst again. I love him, really love him, now I’m lost. I don’t know what to do. I remember his smile, his hug, his kiss. He talked about our future; we talked about kids, about our dreams. Now, everything is truly only a dream.

 

The rain is getting heavier, accompanied by thunder and lightning. I hate it! I’m afraid of thunder or lightning. So I close the curtain and hide myself under my blanket.  Well, at time like this, Onew usually comes and comfort me. Suddenly someone knocks on the door. I half-hearted get up from my bed to open the door. There, right in front of me, standing Onew. He is wet because of the heavy rain and he looks pale. “Onew! What are you d-“ He stops me.

 

                “Please, don’t hate me. I’m really sorry. I love you.  I really do. Trying to explain how much I love you is like trying to explain the taste of water. I really love you.” He pulls me to his arm and hugs me tightly. He hugs me like there is no tomorrow.

 

My tears fall down from my eyes, again. I can’t think of anything but my love to him, and his love to me. I hug him too. His body is cold, maybe because he is cold and wet now. I let him go, and take his hand. Take him come inside my house and close the door. “Come in, you are wet. I’ll bring your clothes that you left here, so you can change okay?” He just nods, keep staring at my eyes. I see something is different from his gaze, but I don’t know what the difference is.  

 

As I hand him the clothes he gives me a little pink box with ribbon on top, “Here it’s for you. There is a card inside. Read it please.” He said, keep staring at me and smile, “Remember, I love you, always.”  Then he goes to my bedroom and closes the door.

 

I’m about to open the box but my phonies suddenly ringing.

 

“Hello”

 

“He-Hello, It’s me, Bom.” Bom is me and Onew’s friend. Her voice sounds shaky.

 

“Oh, what’s up Bom? Why does your voice sound different? Are you alright?”

 

“Li-listen. Onew- Onew, he is, he just got an accident, and- and he is in the hospital right no-“ She is crying. But before she could finish her sentence, I cut her off.

 

“What are you talking about?! He is alright, Bom! He is here!”

 

“No- he-he is not, He- he passed away!?”

 

“What?!” I throw my phone. I run to open my bedroom door and find no one there. Not even Onew. The clothes that I gave to him is on my bed. I search around the house and still I can’t find him. I’m panting. Then I remember the box that he gave to me. Then I remember what Bom told be before, “He passed away!”. Bull! The box is still here. Bu-but he is gone.

 

I open the box, there is a ring inside. My mind is gone, I’m lost, and everything is spinning round. My tears burst out of my eyes. My visions become blur. Then I take the card from the bottom of the box. My hands are shaking, and I read the card.

 

Dear my love of my life.

 

I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I tried to explain everything but I know you won’t listen to me. I’m so stupid. The girl that you saw is my cousin. She was helping me to pick this ring. You know that I don’t have a good taste in jewelry, right? :)

 

Please, please don’t hate me. I love you so much. You are my life, my everything. I might be ugly, stupid, jerk, and selfish,but when I say I love you, I’m not lying.

               

                And I know you love me too. As much as I love you. I’d handle you a gun, you may point it to my heart or my head. But I believe that you would never ever pull the trigger.

                I can’t promise you a perfect relationship without arguments over our differences and trust issues. However, I can promise you as long as you are trying, we are trying, I’m staying.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Love,

 

                                                                                                                                Your stupid boyfriend,   Lee Jinki

p.s. Will you marry me?


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Well, I was listening to a sad song, and suddenly this idea popped out of my head. :)

read my other onew stories too:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/48717/noona-is-so-pretty-2ne1-bom-jaejoong-onew-parkbom-shinee

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/41190/the-irony-onew-shinee

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/39024/love-in-two-cups-of-hot-chocolate-onew-shinee

 

hugs

 

AiAddict