You're the only one who makes me happy

Do you believe in fate ? ;)

Slowly, you hugged Geun Suk back. Closing your eyes, you leaned your head against his chest. Your tears dried while you were listening to his heart beats. You had missed this feeling so much. In the past, Geun Suk loved to hug you, when you had a fight, he used to apologize while hugging even though you were the wrong one.

Geun Suk softly caressed your hair. He was smiling widely, it had been a while since he had been this happy.

 

Geun Suk : you're really a crybaby

 

He released you a bit then kissed your forehead. You gave him a little smile, nothing except for you and him didn't matter anymore.

 

You : not always, I can be a strong woman

Geun Suk : you can't, you cry very easily, I haven't forgotten it

You : mwo ? cry easily ? no way !

Geun Suk : you cry when you watch a sad movie, when there are sweet moments in a drama, when you fangirl too much you end up crying a bit, and... you cried when I asked you to be mine

You : y-you remember that

Geun Suk : how could I forget ? We've been together for many years

 

The past tense of this sentence made you come back to reality.

 

You : r-right... I guess you have to look for Shin Hye now, she's very angry

Geun Suk : I don't wanna think about it now

You : wae ?

Geun Suk : she's always like this, each time I talk to another girl, she gets jealous

You : what we did..... I mean.... it was more than talking

Geun Suk : right, I was about to kiss you but you didn't tried to prevent me from doing so

You : I... I was..

Geun Suk : you don't need to explain, I'm glad you didn't tried

You : why are you doing this ?

Geun Suk : huh ?

You : you... you love Shin Hye, don't you ? Why are you doing this to me ?

Geun Suk : I d-don't know... ~~~~, I want to see you being happy but when it's thanks to another man... I can't take it. When you're close to me, I can't control myself anymore, I just... want to hug you tight and never let go

You : w-what about Shin Hye ?

Geun Suk : she's beautiful and nice, but... it's not the same. With you, I feel much better

 

Not knowing what to say, you stared at the ground. Was he confessing just now ? You didn't know whether it was a confession or a statement but you couldn't prevent your heart from beating very fast and your hands from shaking. Geun Suk noticed it, he knew very well what that meant. One of your weird habit was that your hands would shake when you felt nervous. In front of him, you seemed pretty stressed. He didn't know if it was something good or not but he was happy that you weren't cold and heartless.

Geun Suk took your two hands in his own. He was staring at your face so you did the same.

 

Geun Suk : ~~~~, let's forget about everything, nae ? I just want to enjoy some time with you, like before

You : I don't know if we can, we have to work and... you better talk with your girlfriend

Geun Suk : ani, I said that we should forget about it. We don't have to work, I don't have a girlfriend. Let's go out as before, when we were best friends. I don't wanna think of all the problems, I just wanna have a peaceful moment, don't you ?

You : mmm...

Geun Suk : jebal ~~~~, I'm begging you now

You : n-nae

 

Geun Suk was smiling again as your heart was going crazy. He seemed as excited as a little boy, which caused you to think of how much Yu Bin acted like her dad sometimes. Geun Suk grabbed your hand and interlaced your fingers.

 

You : we haven't done that when we were friends

Geun Suk : mmm... let's have a date then, ~~~~ will you go on a date with me ?

You : n-nae.. Oppa

 

Still holding your hand, Geun Suk dragged you away. None of you were familiar to this neighbourhood. You walked for a while but there were only houses. You found the situation funny even though your legs began hurting. Luckily, you weren't a girl who liked to wear high heels, otherwise you'd feel very uncomfortable. Due to the pain, you were walking more slowly.

 

Geun Suk : something wrong tokki ?

 

Hearing him calling you like this caused you to blush. Indeed, when you were together before he didn't liked to say "Jagiya" and just named you "tokki".

 

Geun Suk : this drama, you really thought of us while writing it, right ?

You : a-ani !

Geun Suk : Tae Kyung compares Mi Nam to a pig-rabbit, I used to call you rabbit. He is cold and seems arrogant, I was like that at high school. Tae Kyung-

You : I admit it ! I really thought about us a lot

Geun Suk : wait, I haven't said the best part. Tae Kyung reveals his love for the girl during a concert, I asked you to be my girlfriend during one of my old band's concert at school for the prom. And... Tae Kyung kisses Mi Nam after watching a boring movie. When was our first kiss ?

 

You were whispering while answering.

 

You : at the cinema

Geun Suk : aah~ kyeopta ! You're so sweet ! I'm proud that you still love me

You : m-mwo ? who said I love you ?

Geun Suk : you just said it

You : ani ! it doesn't matter

Geun Suk : don't you love me ?

You : are we going or not ?

 

You began to walk, hearing Geun Suk laughing behind you. Very fast, he arrived in front of you and kneeled down, his back facing you.

 

Geun Suk : come on, I'll carry you

You : no need

Geun Suk : ~~~~, a turtle is faster than you

 

Getting closer, you climbed onto his back. After holding your legs, he slowly got up. You held him tight, a smile was forming on his face as he started to walk again. Some minutes later, you finally reached the city center. It wasn't really big but there were lots of nice shops, some restaurants too. Geun Suk saw a couple shop and carried you there.

He was looking at the necklaces while you were daydreaming in front of the shirts.

 

 

Suddenly, he came behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. Leaning his chin on your shoulder, he whispered.

 

Geun Suk : do you like these ?

You : it's really cute

Geun Suk : do you wanna try it on ?

You : ani, no need. This kind of clothes don't suit me

Geun Suk : crazy girl~ I'm sure you'll look beautiful, let's try them on

 

You were in the fitting room, trying a very cute couple shirt and Geun Suk was doing the same. You felt happier than ever and took some time to arrange your hair, you wanted to look pretty. Geun Suk was done and was waiting in front of your fitting room when two young students recognized him. They were fangirling so he smiled at them. Finally, they came and asked for an autograph. Then, looking at his shirt, one of the girls asked if he was waiting for Shin Hye.

From inside, you could hear everything. You leaned against the wall, sighing. You stayed there until you heard their footsteps, meaning they walked away. So, you got out.

 

Geun Suk : what took you so long ?

You : we... we can't do that kind of things

Geun Suk : wae ?

You : everyone know about your relationship with Shin Hye, we can't go out freely like this

Geun Suk : I don't care about it, I just wanna be with you

You : but... what if some reporters see you ?

 

Geun Suk thought for some time before taking a cap, sunglasses and a scarf. Putting them all on, he walked to you as if he was a model which caused you to laugh.

 

Geun Suk : how is it ?

You : mm... I don't really like the cap

Geun Suk : choose another one

 

Teasing him, you picked a pink girly hat.

 

 

You : woow it really suits you ! How pretty !!

Geun Suk : yah you !

 

He softly slapped your while giving you an evil stare. Holding your laughter in, you faked to be scared and ran away. Luckily, not many people were in the shop because you really were acting like children. Geun Suk was faster than you so it was easy to reach your side and pulled you to him. He kissed your forehead than took the first cap he had chosen and all those stuffs, including the couple shirts that you already had on.

You and Geun Suk enjoyed the time doing some shopping, he even bought some ice cream. After a while, you noticed that it was the time to go back home.

 

Once you were in front of it, you thought that Yu Bin would finally be able to meet her father. You didn't feared anymore because you knew that Geun Suk still had feelings for you. However, you wanted to let him clear things with Shin Hye before telling him about his daughter. Before letting you go, Geun Suk asked for your phone number. Then, he slowly leaned closer to your face. You closed your eyes, waiting for his kiss. He did kiss you but... on the nose. You gave him a questionning look as he was giggling.

 

Geun Suk : a kiss in the car isn't so romantic

You : mmm... right

Geun Suk : I want to give you a passionate romantic kiss when we'll officially be together again, nae ?

You : sure, I'll wait

 

You were about to open the cardoor when he took your hand.

 

Geun Suk : ~~~~, I really love you and I'm sorry for what I did before, I was really stupid