I'll just... keep loving you

Do you believe in fate ? ;)

Waking up the next day, you had made a decision. You wouldn't tell Geun Suk about your daughter, not because you were selfish but because he had hurt you before, and he was still hurting you with this weird behavior. Moreover, he had a girlfriend, a new life, you didn't wanted to ruin it. Yu Bin had lived 5 years without knowing her father so you knew that she was able to handle it.

You rode the bus to the get to the house again, everyone was already there. Hong Ki was the first who welcomed you.

Some time later, it was lunch time so you went to a near-by restaurant and ordered some pizzas. Seeing you coming back with all these, the staff got excited. Only Shin Hye was pouting.

 

You : is there something wrong Shin Hye-ssi ?

Shin Hye : it's just that... I'm on a diet

Geun Suk : oh come on Shin, you won't be fat because of this

Shin Hye : I can't eat that Oppa

Geun Suk : you'll make ~~~~ sad, she tried her best to bring us good food and you won't eat because of a stupid diet ?

You : it's okay, do-

Shin Hye : stupid diet ? I'm just trying to be pretty for you

Geun Suk : you're already very pretty Shin, it won't change because of a pizza, stop thinking of yourself and be nice to ~~~~

You : I can un-

Shin Hye : thinking of myself ? goshhh I can't believe it ! Why do you want me to eat that thing so badly ? Are ~~~~'s actions this important to you ?? Why do you make a fool of me in front of this girl ?!

You : Shin Hye-ssi, pl-

Geun Suk : I'm just wanting you to be nice to someone for once !

Shin Hye : for once ? w-what do you mean by that ?!?

You : I-

Seung Heon : please calm down all of you, it's not the time to argue, let's just eat quickly and go back to work

 

Shin Hye really seemed angry, she walked away with her hairdresser while Geun Suk stood there in front of you, not really knowing what to do.

 

You : I'm sorry, I should have asked her first

Geun Suk : you did nothing wrong, she's the crazy one. I don't understand why she's always this selfish

You : ani, don't say this ! I understand her. It's my fault, I should have asked

Geun Suk : stop blaming yourself. Just sit down and I'll bring us food

 

Geun Suk didn't let you the time to reply and walked to the table where you had put the pizza's boxes. He took one with drinks and came back to you. Both of you ate without talking. Once you were done, you thanked Geun Suk and stayed there, looking at him.

 

Geun Suk : you have some sauce on your lip

You : oops, eodi ?

Geun Suk : let me wipe it

 

As he leaned closer to your face, your heart skipped a beat. He wiped the amount of sauce with an handkerchief. Still close to you, he stared at your eyes. You were looking back at him, your hands were shaking. Geun Suk softly caressed your cheek. You were frozen, not able to move, you just enjoyed the moment. Once again, Geun Suk showed you this amazing smile which made you blink. He leaned even more closer when Shin Hye got back to the house and saw the two of you sitting on the bench outside, being so close.

 

Shin Hye : what are you doing ?!

You : S-Sh-Shin-

Geun Suk : Shin Hye ?

 

With an evil look, she walked to you.

 

Shin Hye : the fact that Oppa defended you earlier doesn't mean that you can charm him ! Just look at yourself !

You : it's not what you think

Shin Hye : ah really ?? It's exactly it !! This guy is mine, you have no right to do this kind of thing !!

Geun Suk : Shin, it's my fault, ~~~~ didn't do anything

 

Even more upset, Shin Hye slapped your cheek as hard as she could. Pain was written all over your face as you covered your burning cheek, the spot that had been hit was already getting red. Geun Suk held Shin Hye's arm as she stared at you with hate in the eyes.

 

Geun Suk : yah ! I just told you it's my fault ! Why did you slapped her ?! Are you crazy ?! 

You : I-I'm alright

 

With teary eyes, you ran away. Hong Ki and Yong Hwa had seen everything. Yong Hwa felt hurt and dissappointed even though he understood the reason of her behavior. Hong Ki was about to run after you but Shin Hye didn't wanted anyone to comfort you.

 

Shin Hye : Hong Ki, can you drive me home ?

Hong Ki : but ~~~~...

Shin Hye : can you drive me home !!

Hong Ki : y-yea

 

Seung Heon who was inside for the whole time saw you walking down the street. As soon as he recognized you, he walked out where the guys and the lead actress were.

 

Seung Heon : where is ~~~~ going ?

Shin Hye : we don't know and I don't care. I'm sorry Seung Heon but I'm not feeling well, I'm going. Hong Ki will take me home

Yong Hwa : I'm going along

 

Without any explanation and any look at Geun Suk, Shin Hye grabbed Hong Ki's arm and went away, Yong Hwa following them. Geun Suk excused himself and left to look for you.

You were walking aimlessly while crying. These tears weren't the result of being slapped but... what Geun Suk had done made you realize how much you loved this man.

Soon enough, Geun Suk found you and began running. Once he was close enough, he grabbed your arm, asking you to talk to him, apologizing. However, you didn't had the strengh to do it. You had to get him out of your head. Releasing yourself from his grip, you took a few more steps before he held onto you again.

 

Geun Suk : I won't let you go away like this

 

Ignoring what he was saying, you tried to release yourself again however Geun Suk was stronger and he pulled you in for a hug.