nine. seats.

Behind those glasses ~

Donghae's POV

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~" Someone whined. I look to the source of the annoying whining and saw Yoona coming towards me. AISH! Will she please leave me alone!

"Omo! Oppa, why are you sweating? Let me wipe those sweat. Teehee!" She sat beside me, almost on top of me..and took out a piece of tissue and begin to wipe my sweats.

"Go away!" I grab the wet tissue and threw it at the floor. Yoona was shocked. Tch! Serve her right for being clingy at me. So annoying! I look at Sungmin hyung and see that Sunny is trying to do the same for him. Just like me, he threw the tissue away with an annoyed face. Well done hyung! Eunhyuk did the same. No wonder people thought we are actually real brothers. Well, for Sungmin and Eunhyuk, of course they are brothers. Maybe I am their long lost brother? Haha, yeah right! 

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa~ why did you throw away the tissue?" The annoying queenka pouted at me. Oh puh-leaseeeeee! It's not even cute! I feel like puking! GAAAAAAAK!

I ignored her. Still, she doesn't want to leave. 

"Alright everyone! I see that all of you are here. I hope you are excited for this trip as I am!" A tall man, probably hyung's form teacher, spoke. Everyone started to get excited. 

"ATTENTION!! As you all know, there are two classes here. One is under me and the other class is under Mr Kim. Since we do not have a huge bus that could contain all of you here, we will split into classes," Mr Yong continued.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh! I WANT TO GO WITH SUNGMIN AND EUNHYUK HYUNG! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE! 

"So can all of my class please board the pink bus outside whereas Mr Yong's will board the sapphire blue one," Mr Kim gestured his arm outside. Soon, everyone started rushing outside. 

"Oppa, who will you sit with?? Me right?" Yoona asked, batting her eyes. She held my arms. I rolled my eyes and shove her away. She almost fell. I would have laugh out loud looking at her expression, but oh well, people will think I'm crazy right? Nyehehehe. Oh look! There's Ha Rin, with her brother, i hope. She looks unhappy. Maybe because she did not get to sit with him? Nevermind, Lee Donghae is here!! SIT WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Ha Rin's POV

 

"Alright everyone! I see that all of you are here. I hope you are excited for this trip as I am!" Mr Kim spoke. Yes, I am super excited! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"ATTENTION!! As you all know, there are two classes here. One is under me and the other class is under Mr Kim. Since we do not have a huge bus that could contain all of you here, we will split into classes," Mr Yong continued.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I CANNOT SIT WITH OPPA?!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE?!

I look at Oppa and he too felt disappointed. Now I have no one to sit with. Sigh! I look at Donghae and could see Yoona holding his arm. My heart sank. Did they get together? But, what about the confession the other day? I knew it! He's playing with me! AISH! Why do I care?!

I walk away after the two teachers gave orders to board the bus. Just as I was about to step outside, a hand grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Donghae. My heart stopped as I stared at his smiling face. Sighhhhhhhhhh. Why is he so handsome? Huh? Huh?!

"Yes...Donghae-sshi?!" I asked. Donghae frowned. He let go of my wrist. He placed both of his hands on his hip.

"How many times must I say this? Call me oppa! O-P-P-A! OPPAAAAAAAAA!" He said. AISH! He's so cute! Why are you doing this to me??

"Sorry," I said. I wanted to turn around but he stopped me again. 

"Want to sit with me in the bus?" He asked. Sit...with him?! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW! YES YES! DOUBLE YES! TRIPLE YES! YEEEEEEEEEES! Oh wait...how about Yoona?!

"How about Yoona?" I asked. I could see him rolling his eyes when I mentioned her name.

"Who cares about her! KAJA!" He pulled me towards the bus and told me to board the bus first. So gentleman!

I look for two empty seats and spotted one at the front. I walk towards it and sat down. Immediately, Donghae sat next to me. I blushed right after he sat. KYAAAAAAAAAAA~~ This is gonna be the best trip forevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I could sense people are looking at us even if I am looking outside the window. Aigooooo!

"Ha Rin-ah! Want some snacks?" I turned towards him saw him holding his backpack. He opened it up and I saw many types of snacks. WOW!

"Uhh..if you don't mind....." I said shyly. He smiled and tore a packet of 'twisties' and he took one twisties out. He put it infront of my mouth, asking me to open my mouth. I blushed. I tried to take the twisties away but he didn't let me take away. Finally, I gave up and open my mouth. He insert the twisties in my mouth and I immediately started chewing. 

"Gomawo o--oppa!" Wow! I need to get use to calling him oppa! He then placed the packet of twisties in between us for us to share. We hadn't realised that the bus had actually started moving.

Donghae's POV

After 2 hours of riding the bus, I felt my shoulder became heavy. I look to my left and saw Ha Rin sleeping on my shoulder. My heart started to beat rapidly! Aigoooo! She looks beautiful when she sleeps. If only she would take out her spectacles. I wonder why she did not want to take out her spectacles. I shove the thoughts away as I felt Ha Rin shivering. Without moving as much as possible, I took out my jacket from my bag and place it on her.

I don't know why, but you made me fall in love with you more. I love you Ha Rin-ah! Saranghae!

With that, I fell asleep with my head on her head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh. If only he would say Saranghae to me! WOW! *Stabbed by thousands & millions of ELFS" Mianhae! Hehehe! I hope you like this chapter! Thanks to my subscribers & commentors and also my silent readers :) I love you all! Bye bye! Saranghae! *Shoots love arrows to you all"