eight. what a start of the day.

Behind those glasses ~

Ha Rin's POV

KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~ WE ARE GOING TO EVERLAND AMUSEMENT PARK TODAAAAAAAAAAAY! YABADABADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I woke up too early today, feeling very excited. I can't believe we are actually going to Everland Amusement Park. I have always wanted to go there. But because we could not afford to go there..sigh. Finally we're going!! Should I wake up Oppa?

I went into Oppa's room and saw him sleeping with his mouth open wide. HAHAHAAH! He looks like an idiot right now. I went nearer to him and shook his body.

"Oppa! Wakey wakey!" I tried waking him up. Instead, he turned away with his back facing me.

"WAKE UP!" I spoke louder and shook him more harder.

"GO AWAY! IT'S SATURDAY!" He said..I giggled. What a stupid oppa I have.

"Fine. Then, I'm going to EVERLAND amusement park ALONE! Tata!" I pretended to leave. 

"I'M UP! I'M UP!" He suddenly got out of the bed. I couldn't help but laugh loudly at him. He's such a pabo. 

"Yah! It's only 6.20am. We have to reach there at 8.30am for goodness sake!! Ha Rin-ah! STOP LAUGHING! IT AINT FUNNY!" Oppa said. 

"O--o--oppa--s-should--h--have--s-seen--your--f--f-face! HAHAHAAH!!" I tried to say inbetween the laugh. With that, he came nearer and started to poke my sides. He began to tickle me and we landed on the floor.

"S--Stop--i-it!" I tried to say. Tears appeared because of the ticklings.

"You think it's funny? Huh? Huh?" Oppa said, still poking.

"S--s-orry Oppa! I'll stop!!!" I replied. With that, he stop tickling me and I stayed on the floor, catching my breathe. Same with Oppa. 

"Nappeun nom!" I said. He chuckled and get up from the floor. He lend a hand to me. I took his hand and he lift me up the floor. What a start of the day! I went out of his room and went to shower. My heart started beating fast thinking of the trip again. (^-^)

After getting ready and bringing down my bags for the trip, I took a seat at the dining table. Oppa came down a few minutes after. Appa came out of the kitchen with our breakfast. The three of us ate breakfast together.

"Aigoo. My babies is going to leave me :(" Appa said. Oppa and me look at each other before making our way towards him. 

"Appa! We'll be back soon! Don't worry about us!" I said, hugging him. 

"Yeah! We'll be fine. Appa have to take care of yourself! Don't work to hard!" Oppa said. Upon hearing that, I saw appa's eyes got watery. I hug him one more time. 

A few minutes later, both oppa and me left home, waving at our teary-eyed appa. When we arrived at school, we were quite early, so there was not that many students around. I sat with Oppa at one corner of the school and talk.

Donghae's POV

"HYUNG! WAKE UP!" I shouted. We're gonna be late! Late I tell ya! It's 7.55am and those two hyungs is still not awake yet. I'm going crazy. I'm not gonna miss this trip. I went to Sungmin hyung's room and wake him up.

"5 more minutes!" Sungmin groaned. 

"Wake up hyung! We're gonna be late. We might miss this trip if you do not wake up!" I stated. Sungmin shot his eyes open when he heard that we might miss the trip. He had been wanting to go on this trip. Well, everyone does. He went to shower straight after waking up. I chuckled and left to go to Eunhyuk hyung's room.

"Hyung! Wake up!" I shook his body. I can't believe he is still not awake eventhough he had slept earlier than the both of us. What a sleeper.

"Mmhm..later darling! Oppa need his beauty sleep!" Eunhyuk mumbled. (0.0) I decided to play with him.

"Oppa..you better wake up or I will leave you..FOREVAAAAAAAA!" I tried to sound like a girl. Maybe it had worked because he immediately woke up. When he saw me, he glared at me. I smiled at him and pushed him to the washroom. Mission Accomplished! Well Done Donghae!

I waited for the two hyungs at the couch. ! 20 more minutes left! 

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUNG! FASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!" I shouted. Then, I saw the both of them stumbling towards me with their big bags. I smiled and we left immediately, running.

Luckily we were on time with 5 minutes to spare. We sat on one of the bench and took a rest. Wow! What a start of the day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A shorter update :/ Sorry!

By the way, if you don't know what is 'Nappeun Nom', it means 'Bad Guy".

Bye :)