seven. jealousy.

Behind those glasses ~

The Next Day

"Morning!" Ha Rin look up from her book and saw Donghae smiling at her. She blushed as she remembered about Donghae's confession yesterday.

"Uhh..morning!" She replied. Donghae took his seat and turned around, facing her. Ha Rin was surprised. She's confused. Donghae stared at her for a minute before smiling at her.

"Is this boy crazy?" Ha Rin thought. 

"Donghae-sshi....." Ha Rin started.

"Na-ah! Oppa," Donghae corrected her. Ha Rin's face grew hot hearing what he said.

"O...oppa....w..why..a..are..you..looking..at..me?" Ha Rin stuttered. Donghae smiled, showing his pearly white teeth when he heard her said oppa.

"Umm, i don't know. Maybe because you look cute in spectacles?" Donghae said, "Maybe you look beautiful without them?" He teased. He chuckled and turned around facing the front, leaving Ha Rin blushing hard behind. She hid her face behind the book she was reading earlier on.

While Ha Rin is reading her book and Donghae staring into space, smiling, both of them did not noticed that Yoona had been staring at both of them since Donghae went into class. She did not believe that Donghae is actually talking to Ha Rin. She could feel her blood boiling inside her. 

"Yoona-ah! Are you okay? You look...red?!" Sunny tried to grab her attention. Yoona turned her head and look at Sunny with daggered eyes. Sunny was taken aback. She had never seen Yoona that scary. 

"Uhh..Yoona? You are s....s..scaring u..us. What is wrong?" Hyoyeon stuttered. She, too, was afraid of Yoona.

"WE-HAVE-TO-RUIN-THAT-B*TCH'S-LIFE!!" Yoona whispered-shouted at her friends. Sunny and Hyoyeon looked at each other, confused.

"You mean...Ha-Rin?" Sunny asked. Yoona nodded her head, still in her angry mode.

"O...k. What do we do?" Hyoyeon asked.

"We'll -" Yoona was interrupted.

"Alright class. Pay attention please!" Mr Yong said.

"DAMMIT!" Yoona cursed silently.

"As you all know, we'll be having a one week holiday next week," Mr Yong stated. The class starts murmuring loudly, excited. 

"Silent!" Mr Yong shouted. Everyone quieten down.

"So, instead of staying at home and doing nothing, the school thought that we should bring everyone of you to a 3-days trip to Gyeonggi-do where we will spend our time in Everland Amusement Park, starting tomorrow," Mr Yong said.

Then, everyone starts to go excited since Everland Amusement Park is one of the best amusement park in the world. Some of the girls starts to go jumpy. The boys are smiling at each other. Yoona had actually forget about her problem towards Ha Rin and is getting excited. The only ones who looks calm is Ha Rin and Donghae. They are sitting there, calmly, however, Ha Rin is quite excited. Her insides are jumping around. Donghae is smiling as he can finally have a fun time. 

Again, Mr Yong had to quieten the class down. After everyone had calm down, he began teaching again. Everyone groaned. Everyone had been too excited. Now, they had to suffer with their studies again. All of them couldn't wait for the trip. It's been everyone's dream to go to Everland Amusement Park.

After School

Ha Rin rushed to the get, couldn't wait to tell her oppa the news. She saw him waiting at the gate.

"O..ppa!" Ha Rin panted, tired from running.

"Yah, why did you run?" Junghwan asked.

"Oppa, did you know? Tomorrow, we'll be going for a holiday?" Ha Rin asked excitedly while walking towards the noodle shop with Junghwan. 

"Yeah!! Where will you go?" Junghwan asked her.

"Everland Amusement Park!!!! KYAAA!" Ha Rin screamed. Junghwan covered his ears because Ha Rin had actually screamed at his ears.

"YAH! Don't scream!" Junghwan shouted. Ha Rin smiled.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going Everland too!" Junghwan, too, got excited to have his sister by his side. Both of them jump around like a bunch of idiots, not aware that a pair of eyes is eyeing them.

Donghae had followed Ha Rin out of class silently. He saw her running towards an older guy. When she called the guy Oppa, Donghae couldn't help but feel jealous. The way both of them walk together side by side made Donghae feel even more jealous. Seeing both of them jumping around like idiots made him triple jealous, but seeing Ha Rin smiling and laughing made his heart melt. When he looks at the other guy, his eyes shot daggers. He spot both of them going in the noodle shop where Ha Rin works. With that, he walk away. 

He went in his hyung's house and lay on the couch. He stared at the ceiling, thinking about Ha Rin. He placed his wrist on his forehead and sighed.

"Yah, move your . Move it, move it!" Sungmin pat his hips, asking him to move aside. Donghae lazily get up and leave some space for Sungmin to sit. After that, he placed his elbow on the armrest of the couch and placed his chin on his palm. He frowned, still thinking of Ha Rin.

"Yah, what is wrong with you? Why are you sad?" Sungmin asked. Donghae remained silent since he didn't hear his question. He is deep in thought. When Sungmin did not hear Donghae's reply, he smacked Donghae's head.

"Owwh! Hyung! Why you hit my head?!" Donghae whined, while rubbing his head. Sungmin thought he looks cute. Of course, he's the maknae of the trio. Sungmin chuckled and repeated his question.

"Oh, nothing." Donghae replied.

"You sure? You seem..depressed. A girl perhaps?" Sungmin went closer to Donghae. Upon hearing that, Donghae looked at Sungmin with his eyes as big as a fishball. 

"So it is a girl, eh?" Sungmin raised his eyebrows.

"Aigoo hyung! I said it's nothing!" Donghae blushed. Sungmin chuckled and continued to irritate Donghae. 

"Come on..tell me! tell me! tell me!" Sungmin said while poking Donghae's arm. Donghae began to fell irritated by Sungmin.

"Ugh fine! There's this girl I like and I had confessed to her but I saw her going with another guy, happy?!!" Donghae glared at Sungmin. Sungmin's mouth formed an 'O'. 

"Who's this girl? Is she pretty?" Sungmin asked, curious. Donghae rolled his eyes at his hyung.

"Why do you want to know? Mind your own business!" Donghae retorted. Sungmin pouted at Donghae since he knows that Donghae always fall for his aegyo.

Without hesitation, Donghae said,"Her name is Ha Rin. She's more than pretty. She's..beautiful," Donghae smiled as he said that. Sungmin couldn't believe his ears.

"HA RIN?! AS IN, LIM HA RIN?!" Sungmin shouted at his ears.

"Ouch! Hyung! Don't shout. And yes, it's Lim Ha Rin! Got a problem?" Donghae said. 

"Wow Donghae. I didn't know your standard for girls had gone low," Sungmin said. Donghae glared at Sungmin when he said that. He smacked Sungmin's head for speaking like that about Ha Rin. 

"Sure Ha Rin wears spectacles and always reads book. But she is beautiful. It's just that you people don't see her differently," Donghae said. Sungmin was impressed with what Donghae said. It was his first time, speaking for a girl like that. Maybe Donghae is right. Maybe he sees Ha Rin differently. But what confused Sungmin is that, she has a boyfriend?!

"Ha Rin has a boyfriend?! WOW!" Sungmin said, surprised. Donghae frowned.

"Yeah, I saw them walking together after school, side by side," Donghae explained. Somehow, Sungmin thought that maybe that guy is not what Donghae expected him to be.

"Erm, Donghae. Is that guy tall? Looks older than you are? Did they meet outside the school gate after school?' Sungmin asked Donghae. Donghae looked at Sungmin as if he is psychic.

"Yes hyung. How did you know?" Donghae asked him. Sungmin chuckled and smacked his head again. Donghae whined again and rubbed his head.

"Silly boy! That's her brother idiot!! They always went home together after school!" Sungmin laughed at his dongsaeng. With that, Donghae lightened up.

"Brother? Really? Brother?! WOOHOOOOO!!" Donghae shouted while putting his fist up in the air as if he won something big. Sungmin covered his ears.

"Yah! Can't you see that I am trying to sleep. Stop shouting!" Eunhyuk came out of nowhere, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Oh mianhae hyung! I forgot you are here," Donghae apologised. Eunhyuk went back to his room. Donghae was too happy. He hugged Sungmin tightly.

"Can't...breathe!!" Sungmin said. 

"Oh, sorry! Hehe!" Donghae smiled. Donghae calmed himself down. Then he thought of something.

"Hyung? How did you know Ha Rin's brother?" Donghae asked curiously.

"Simple. He is my classmate and my desk partner. Therefore, he told me a lot of things about his family," Sungmin answered.

"Oh..." Donghae nodded his head.

"Oh hyung! You going for any trip tomorrow?" Donghae asked Sungmin again.

"Oh yeah! My class is going to Everland Amusement Park! Weee~" Sungmin said excitedly.

"Yeah! Me too!" Donghae said. 

After hours of talking, both of them went separately to their bedrooms and began packing for tomorrow's big day. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25 subscribers! WOW!