one. daily life.

Behind those glasses ~

Ha Rin's POV

"My beautiful dongsaeng! Wake up! Wake up Ha Rin-ah!" I could feel Oppa shaking my body trying to wake me up. Instead, I kicked him. I could hear him fell onto the floor.

"YAH! WAKE UP NOW!" He shouted. I giggled silently. I love teasing Oppa. He is quite cute when he is angry.

"Arasso, Arasso! Get out!" I threw a pillow at him. It hit his face and he had this shock face. Then he threw it back to me. He stomped out my room and closed the door. I went in the bathroom and shower. I put on my uniform and stand myself infront of the mirror. I look at the image infront of me and sighed.

"I hate doing this but I'm forced to," I said to myself and put on my glasses. By the way, my eyesight is perfect. The glasses are just disguise to avoid attention. I went downstairs to the dining table outside the kitchen and sat beside Oppa. He looks angry. Oops, did I made him angry? Hehehe.

"Oppa! Why so angry?" I shook his shoulder. Instead of answering, he pushed my hand away and looked at the other side. I looked at his face and saw him pouting. Oh, how cute! I thought. I pinched his cheeks.

"Yah Ha Rin-ah! Don't pinch! It hurts!" He shouted at me. I pouted. I heard him sigh before patting my head.

"Mianhae Ha Rin-ah for shouting," he said. I smiled and hugged him. This is why I love him. It's because he loves me a lot! Hehee!

Appa came out of the kitchen and gave us our breakfast. We gobbled everything down and kissed appa goodnye on the cheek before heading to school. Me and Oppa talked all the way to the school gate. When we were on our way to our class, we could hear other students whispering and giggling and staring at us, apparently me. I could sense Oppa looking at me with full of concern. I smiled at him and mouthed "gwaenchana". I am used to all this.

Once I reached my classroom, I said goodbye to Oppa and he waved me goodbye and heads to his classroom. When I enter the classroom, I could feel that all eyes were on me. I ignored them and head to my table which is at the back of the class. As I almost reached my table, I could see something is written on my table. I went closer and take a look. My table has been vandalised. The whole table has the word "NERD!" written on it. I look around the class and spotted Yoona and her cliques, Sunny and Hyoyeon giggling. Sheesh, just because she is the Queenka...baah! I don't care who she is. Our eyes made contact and she smirked. I sighed. Luckily, the words were written in pencil. I grab my eraser and began erasing everything.

Soon, the bell rang and Mr Yong, our form teacher came in. Everyone greeted him except, you-know-who..Yoona! Lazy Queenka. Pshh! Mr Yong told us a few announcement. One of them caught everyone's attention except for me. I don't bother about anything. All I want to do is to study hard. I want to support Appa and our family. Eversince Umma died, our family has been having problems with money. Appa had to open a noodle shop and work everyday from morning till night. As for me and oppa, we agreed to study very hard to get scholarship. After school, we will help Appa at the shop for four hours. I wish Umma didn't leave us. Sigh.

"Ha Rin, are you with us? Are you okay?" Mr Yong called. I was brought back to reality.

"Oh, nehh Mr Yong. Sorry," I replied, feeling embarrassed.

"You did know that there is a new student coming tomorrow, right?" he asked.

New student? Tomorrow? I thought. "Oh...nehh" I answered. Truthfully, I didn't know what he was talking about. Probably because I was in a far away land.

After school, I waited for Oppa at the school gate. He came running at me and we walked together to Appa's shop. 

"Appa!" I greeted appa and hugged him. He hugged back and I went to work. I saw my good friend, Seo Rin, behind the counter and went to her.

"Annyeong Seo Rin," I greeted. She smiled.

"Annyeong Unnie!" She replied. She seems so cheerful even after what happened in the past. She had to sacrifice a lot for a 17 year old girl. Both her parents died in a tragic accident last year and she had to stop studying. She started working here with Appa. Her unnie, Seo Byul, is almost finishing her studies. I pitied both of them. 

Me and Oppa worked for four hours before leaving for home. We did our homework together in the living room. After I'm done, I went up to shower and put on my PJs. He did the same and both of us decided to watch the television. A few minutes later, I yawned. I told Oppa to go to sleep and both of us headed upstairs. He went in his room and I went in my room. Before I let my eyelids close, I told myself that tomorrow will be the same day as today, also the day after tomorrow and so on......This is my daily life. Everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how's the first chapter? Boring! IKR! I promise Donghae will appear on the next chapter! I accept comments on your review of this story. BTW, how's my foreword? Happy Reading !