Chapter One

Only Look at Me

I parked my car in YG's basement when suddenly my phone rang loudly. "Hi bro? Where are you? I heard from Dong Woon hyung you are in Korea right now." said Teddy hyung on the other line.

"Ah you hyung, I’m in YG basement now. I already here since yesterday." I said lightly, getting out of the car. "Really? Come to the cafeteria then, I'm in there." Teddy hyung must be eating right now I could hear plates and spoon rub.

"Arra, I'll be there now." I said as i locked my car and walked out the basement. Basement already looks crowded, not wonder now at 9. People must getting to work. I swipe my ID card on panel near the door shortly not long after the green light appear , the door opened by itself. "I really like YG, everything in it was very cool." I said while smiling softly. Shortly after I entered the building the door was closed by itself when I watched the closed door, I did not realize that the wall in front of me were playing my group's song 'Blue' . Well not long ago Big Bang has comeback and 'Blue' is song who I made with teddy always and it standing in every chart for more than one month since it was released. "Big Bang are Back, and soon Big Bang will always be shiner than this , I guarantee it" I carved a smile of pride on my lips as i watch  the five of us are running on top of the building on Broadway Street (one of the scenes in Blue MV) . We've been trying hard for this, not so surprising if we accept all of this. Fans, awards, recognition, and all of it is the biggest honor of all the hard work we did. I continued walking while enjoy the music, my body can’t refuse any tone that makes me want to dance. This is an honor for me, for us and for everyone. I ride the elevator to the third floor, I stepped out and headed to the cafeteria which is not far from where I stood.

In this floor,  no more music or walls showing music videos YG artists just exist various paintings and photos of new artist comeback in every wall and a variety of other art in every corner.

"Hi Ji, where have u been? " asked Teddy hyung when I come to the cafetaria.

"Ahh, i just keep sleeping for a day hyung. I’m so tired cuz my schedule,  i just need a rest. " I replied and request for some breakfast to the chef.

"Yeah you must, that’s good for your stamina then. Don’t forget to stretching at the gym, are you still doing your world tour ?" asked Teddy hyung in the middle of his last bribe . " Of course hyung, still several concert again before I end it. I must concentrate to my album and Big Bang right? How bout my next song? Did u like the lyrics and the intro which i made?" I said walking and sitting in front of him in the same long table.

"Yeah I like it, but about the intro of the song I think there is something which need to be fixed. We will talk bout it at the studio. I’ll  finished my breakfast and CEO yang asked me to go to his room right now." He said while typing something in his phone .

"What kind of business?" I asked with full of curious.

"I don’t know, maybe bout Youngbae 2nd album or 2NE1 . You know I’m so busy this month and who knows he is unreadable. Hahahaha" He said before he walking out of the cafetaria.

“I'll call you when I finish my job brohhh" he continued walking his own way . Oh my, he is crazy laa . How he can yelling in this crowd place . Thank god, everybody known him well so no one mind it . I just nodded to answer him because my mouth is full with a pork . Now , im alone with my precious kimchi pork. Such a heaven. I never eating peacefully in the several days, my album make me busier than before. Like what I said, I’m a chief kwon hahaha." hey, bro." I heard someone shouting and sitting in front of me . Ahh this mohawk guy, i never meet youngbae since a week ago.

I miss him so much, but with this peaceful breakfast i regret to meet him . LOL, no I’m just kidding don’t mad at me readers , i will let gaho bite you then. "Ehmm, ehm, ahhhh how are you brohh? I’ve never seen you for a week. Where have you been? " I asked after I finish my breakfast.

"I’m fine Ji. I recently visited Paris for attending the fashion a week 2013. I think i already told you before. Ish, are you that busy that u can’t open your phone,, hem?" He said groaned.

"uhuk uhuk uhuk" I can’t stop coughing when i hear his sentence . OMG , he is damn rite . I never open my phone for almost a week coz im very busy with the tour . He is must be very upset for this.

"ahhh mianhe broohh. Im not doing it for a purpose . You right, i was very busy a weeks ago. U know that, i will open my inbox once i finish my breakfast." I said and pointing my precious kimchi pork .

"it is okay ji , i know u . Yeah finish it faster , i have something to tell you after that . " said and steal my biggest pork .

"YAAA YOUNGBAE-A!! I KEEP IT FOR THE ENCORE BREAKFAST AND U STEAL IT WITHOUT PERMISSION0?! YAKK COME HERE , LET ME SLAP YOU! YAKK DON’T RUN!" I yelled at him and trying to slap him but he ran away to other direction make me move and try to get his head for a one slap - ehm maybe more .

"okay im finish broo . Now talking to me what the exited news that you will to tell me ? " I said after i finished my breakfast.

"emm emm" youngbae is not directly answer my question, instead he plays his apples that had been held .

"what kind of hem bro ? Just tell me then ..its okay . " nudging his hand, trying to get him to tell. " i think , i falling in love with someone ji " tell him with his peaceful smile and his puppy eyes .

"what ? Are you in love ? Oh Em Gi ? " I asked, holding my head as if i wont
 believe . " hahaha don’t over acting please . Yeah i think i did . She is such as good woman for me . I don’t know, i think i fall in love at first sight . " Youngbae said without stop smiling made him look like a man who is truly in love .

"omg man , are you really in love huh ? Oh god , finally my man has fallen in love . Im really proud of you man . Tell me who is that girl who make you become like this ? " I asked hysterically, holding his shoulders, I'm very excited ohh God my youngbangie finally fall in love.

"hahaha yeah ji , me too . I feel proud of my own self . I wont let you know first , it will be surprise for you . After she finish her work i will introduce her to you here im promise" youngbae said with a smile that did not stop expanding .

"When did you guys been dating? "  I asked, shocked of course . He is newbie how he can be that profesional , sigh .

"hahaha no of course , you know I’m still newbie . Hahaha , we just little close laaa" he replied blushing. youngbaengie oh my, you really have to be a man now .

"arra arra youngbaengie , its okay for your first time . anyway do not be too quick in acting it can make a woman uncomfortable. make it slow but perfect hahaha " I suggested with a laugh. now I really feel happy, my best friend had finally fallen in love and find love. I hope this is true girl, as he craved in "i need a girl" song . " yeah ji , i learned well from you laa . " he said with a laugh and still shy. ahhh, this situation. I so remember the first time I experienced it, "ohh  my first love where are you now ? " I said softly as if to myself .