Let's Live Tonight!

I Just Wanted to Live!

"Baby~" I heard a male voice call down the hallway. I turned to see the ‘Prince’ running with his arms opened wide. I just sighed and continued to take out my books. See this is an everyday occurrence and in a few seconds I will fall to the floor. As soon as I shut my locker I was bumped into by none other then Cinderella her self. As I said in a matter of seconds I was on the floor with my books scattered around me.

"Hey honey~" I looked up at the scene in front of me. The said 'Prince' was in a tight embrace with his 'Cinderella'. I sighed as they walked away. I wish I had something like that in my life. A man to hold me and always be there for me. But wasn’t a mush, he would protect me. Kind of had to have that bad boy feel to him. ‘If only there was a man like that for me~. ‘

"Yah! Mi Young!" .I turned my head around to see my best friend of ten years running to me with her arms up in the air. When she reached me she took a look at the scene and got down to my level to help me.

"Mi Young why are you on the floor. I was looking for you." I looked up at Sooyoung. She was pretty, very pretty. She had short hair that accented her small yet perfect face. I don’t know why she hangs out with me, a nobody. If she wanted, she could be with the Queenka's of the school.

"I’m on the floor cause 'Cinderella' bumped into me." I said while picking up the last of my books. 'Great now I have to reorganize everything. Happy birthday to me~' I let out a sigh. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you today is my birthday…Yay~.

"She’s more like the evil queen then Cinderella if you ask me." Sooyoung crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks. Sometimes I wonder about this girl. "Anyway, what are you doing tonight for your big birthday?" She asked me with a huge smile on her face. I started to walk to class with her right along side of me.

"Well I guess sit in my apartment...all alone eat ice cream and watch a depressing romantic movie. You know like A walk to Remember something along those lines." When I was about seven my parents died in a fatal car crash. I lived with my aunt in Seoul, but when I turned 16 she had to go to America for her job. I stayed behind, I already had a life here and Sooyoung so I didn’t want to leave.

"Guess again my friend tonight you are coming out with me and were gonna party like all 18 year olds do." She said while holding up two fake ID's. I just looked at her then back at the cards. She was waiting for my answer.

I had a blank expression on my face.

"No!"

"Awwww come on Mi, its your birthday. You need to live." I just shook my head and walked into the class.

"I’m breathing aren’t I. So I am living thank you very much!" I sat down in my seat waiting for class to start.

"Mi, sweetie you are not living being cooped up in that apartment of yours is not living! Your letting life pass you by." What she said struck a nerve in me. I knew I wasn’t "Living" parse but there is nothing out there for me.

She took her seat in front of me but not be fore I heard a "I’ll make you go."

Just then our homeroom teacher walked in. "Good morning class!" That was miss Lewis our English teacher. She’s a foreigner but really really fun. She always gave me this look like she understood me, but I always just shook it off.

"Well hello class. Today we have a new student. Please be nice to him. Okay Mr. Lee you can come in." All of the classes eyes were fixed on the door. You could hear girls whispering, "I hope he’s hot~" and the guys were not happy about this at all. But me I was fixed on looking at my new novel that I had picked up.

"Hello! My name is Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew." I looked up, something about this voice pulled me in and I didn’t know why. The guy in front of the class was extremely hot. He had hair that looked so smooth and bouncy I just wanted to sink my hands in it and play with it. His smile was too die for, but his lips looked the best. The girls in the class let out a squeal and had hearts in their eyes. I knew right then and there that there was a knew Kingka in the school.

"Well Mr. Lee were very glad to have you in our class." Ms. Lewis said making everyone come out of the trance this boy put us all in with his beauty.

"Oh no Ms.Lewis the pleasure is all mine." He flashed her the most charming smile. Now the thing about Ms.Lewis is that she was the toughest teacher in the whole school. That’s why we were all shocked when she let out a girly laugh and blushed. ‘No freakin way!’ I thought.

"Oh Don’t be silly. Why don’t you sit next to Mi Young. Mi Young raise your hand." All the girls looked at me, sending me daggers. I slowly raised my had so that he can find me. Even though with all the stares it wasn’t hard to find me. He walked over to me smiling that amazing smile of his.

"Hi my name is Onew. Hope we can be friends." I just looked at him. "Hello?"

"Oh yes I’m Mi Young." I said and just smiled.

"Hmmmm Mi Young. Pretty name." He turned back to pay attention to the class. But me on the other hand I just stared at my book. ‘OMO I think im going to die this year.’

 

The rest of the day went by like any normal school day, but with Sooyoung begging me to go.

"Come on you have to live. Please Please!!!!!"

 

I couldn’t take it anymore. When they say peer pressure works it does. "Sooyoung-ah, I'll go."

"Really?!"

"Yes."

"WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!" She started to jump up and down in the air. "Come I have clothes for you at my place. LETS GO AND MAKE YOU Y~"

 

AT THE HOUSE

" Why cant I go dressed the way I am?" I complained. Sooyoung was in her walk in closet trying to find my "y outfit" as she would say.

"Your not serious are you?" She popped her head out of the door to look at me like I was crazy. "Child you look like a train wreck! Your wearing a baggy shirt and loose jeans. Mi, im your friend and I love you but you need some serious help. Just think of me as….Tinkerbell." She went back in the closet and continued her quest.

"Tinkerbell? Don‘t you mean fairy godmother?"

"Eww no shes like a million years old. Tinkerbell is hot! And young so she has double the points." I just shook my head. She still had the mind of a child.

"Get ready cause tonight the new MiYoung comes out." To me it sounded like hell. Sooyoung took out various dresses, skirts, shirts, pants and anything else you can think of, until she found it. She looked at me and smiled.

"I am not wearing that." I pointed to the dress that sooyoung had in her hands. "No way in hell sister!" I got up and started to back away from my so called best friend.

"Oh yes you are." Sooyoung had this devious look in her face and I knew there was no way out of this. If Sooyoung wanted something done she made sure it was done.

2 hours later.....

"YAH! We have to go! Come out of the bathroom."

"I look like a !"

"No You look like a hot mama. Now come out and lets go~" I opened the door.

"Damn! If I was a man I would you." Sooyoung"s was so shocked. Her eyes looked like the would pop out of her eye sockets at any moment.

(The dress: http://sc4.stylefeeder.com/thumb/6h/1j/6h1j0gzm/6h1j0gzm-200.jpg)

"Its too short." Isaid trying to pull it down.

"No It's not. Now lets go the, hot men are waiting. ." And with that said she pulled me in the car.

"Can you slow done im not used to heels!"

Mi You P.O.V

'I cant believe this.’ Sooyoung had spent a good time doing my hair.She had made my hair do little curls but was still full of volume. The dress was white and reached my mid thighs. She had Put on very little make up, just eye liner and lip gloss.

"Okay where here~." Sooyoung shut the car off and go out. I looked to see the club. The clubs name was SHINee.

"I nerver heard of this club."

"Yeah It’s new, just opened today."

As we walked up to the club I could here the music. We got on line, when it was our turn we showed the big guy in black our "ID’S". My heart was pounding in my chest. He let us in, when he opened the doors I felt like I was stepping into a whole new world.

"Come on!" Sooyoung shouted over the music and pulled me to the dance floor. At first I was hesitant. But Sooyoung grabbed my arms. "Come on I thought you wanted to live!" She was right I did want to live. I smiled at her and let my body go throwing my hands up in the air and started to live. But I didn’t notice that there were 5 pairs of eyes on me and Sooyoung.

================================================================================

Hope You liked it comment please~