Regulars

LET ME LOVE YOU

Onew went back home after he finished his scene that day. Although it’s far, but the view made him enjoy his driving. He thought it wasn’t really dark and he decided to go to the beach since the way he went home was the same direction to the beach.

“Ahhh….it can refresh my mind.” He said while come out from his car. He breathed heavily to make himself enjoy the air. “I must go here very often. It feels good.” He widened his arm and screamed louder in that place. Good for him that place was untouched so no one there and the most important thing, no fans there.

Onew placed his hands to his pockets and walked around the beach just to play with the sand or the wave. Like a kid, he played without realized the time. His laugh and smile showed how happy he was because it’s like he back to his past memory when he was young. He really loved it.

After he was satisfied to refresh himself, as soon as possible he went home. A smile curved on his lips when the last time he scanned the view in front. “Beautiful!” he went backward and came in to his car.

It was 08.00 pm when he’s home. The weather was too cold and he thought it could be better to take a shower with warm water. He rubbed his hair and threw his key, phone, and purse on the bed. The situation was the same as usual, no one there, in the big apartment with him. How was not! He wasn’t fine to receive a help from others if it’s about to clean the house or even to make a food. He was the best in this case. So no need a help at all. Besides, he was a typical of lonely person. He loved home alone, but he knew how to have fun outside.

He rubbed his hair and grabbed a towel when he walked to the bathroom. Sound of water made the whole apartment filled by a life after a whole day it’s left. No need long time for him to take a shower. After several minutes, he appeared from bathroom with just a towel wrapped his lower body. There was no planning to go outside for that night actually so he just wore white T-shirt and long pants as usual he always used at home. Like a usual guy, he wore it messily, but it still looked nice for him.

Lazily he lied on the bed while turned his TV on. 1, 2, 3 channels he choose, but there was no one interesting for him so he just threw the remote away beside. At the same time his phone rang and it was his manager or usually he called ‘hyung’. He rise his eyebrow, thought that it’s really night to make a call and he really hate it.

Forcefully he answered the call while got up from his bed to the big window. “Yes, hyung. What’s now?” He rise his tone. He rubbed his neck as scanning the view of night world in Seoul outside.

“Hey, just slow down my brother. Don’t be that serious. I just want to make you relax after your work hard. Let’s just have fun with me. I treat you.” A guy said on the other line.

“Hyung, what are you thinking about? I prefer my apartment now so don’t bother me. I just need some private time.” He said didn’t want to end up.

“How silly! Then just married with your apartment.” His hyung was fine with his like-young-brother actor’s silliness who he knew for long time. So he just laughed when Onew started his abnormal. “Come on! I’m down at your apartment’s park now. Come down now or I will drag you until so many people see how an actor being dragged by his manager. How interesting!” He continued his laughed.

“Urrggghhh Fine! You win! I’ll be there in 5 minutes.”

“ That’s my lil brother.” He smiled widely, satisfied of his best persuasion.

Not too long, Onew appeared to the park area. There were no people there and to be honest, it was a secret he lived in that apartment because no one knew that. Like a stranger or maybe we could say like a thief, he took quick steps on the way. His gaze was detail to check the situation. He made sure no one could recognize him.

After he was beside the car, several times he knocked the door of his hyung’s car. Poor of him, his hyung didn’t notice him because of that stupid music he played. “Hyung! Open the door! Hyung!” he knocked it once again and finally the manager moved his gaze to him.

“You have come. Come on!” Like an innocent child he opened the door and found Onew had been mode off while put on his safety belt. “What happen with that face? You look not good today.”

“Then let me back to my bed.” He said shortly.

“What for? You’ve been here and you want to back again? Hey, come on. For this time, let me give you a treat. You’re my great actor ever, you’re handsome, talented,…………….”

“Stop it, hyung! Let’s move!” Onew wore his glasses. Although he knew no one could notice him in the dark of night, but it’s not wrong to anticipate.

“Don’t you like to be admired by me? That’s from my deepen heart.” The manager dramatized the situation like they were on the drama. Like an actor like a manager, they all were truly weird.

“Arrggghhh,,,really stop it hyung! Just move or I will back!” Onew fold his hand and looked at the direction in front.

‘Ok, fine! You’re so weird.”

“And how about you?”

“The same with you.”

“You know that. Then let’s go!”

“Ok, ok. I’m the looser. How could I have this weird actor. Fortunately, you have that handsome face and talented person. If I have those all, I bet you’ll be my manager and I’m  your actor.”

“Actor wanna be!” Onew satirized him and laughed loudly. This time he got mode on again.

“Got it! Just laugh as you want. I’m ugly, right?” He hisses. “How could I imagine myself as an actor. Stupid I am.” He mumbled while Onew still couldn’t help to laugh.

“We don’t have time hyung, just go!” he rubbed his tummy while tried to stop his laugh.

The manager sighed and just did whatever Onew wanted. No resentment between them because it’s like a joke when they made fight and of course Onew would never be a loser. “yeahhhh!!! Let’s get a party! Girls, just wait for us!” the manager got excited and added his speed on the road. That’s normal actually when his hyung dragged him to the club, in this case they always went to high class club where the place kept guest’s privacy well so they didn’t think too much of paparazzi.

30 minutes later……

A very cheerful and romantic music was sounded. It’s really the opposite of we usually call ‘a club’ where the place’s always fulfilled by loudly and beating music which can break the wall. “What is this hyung? I appreciate your treat. This is the real treat you’ve ever given to me.” Onew lift a glass of water from the table and hisses to his hyung. “This is restaurant, hyung. You said we’ll go to the party. This is a boring party, you know.” He protested.

“I don’t know the club would be full. It’s so sudden. Come on, just enjoy the food. You like eating, right. We don’t get girls, but we get food. Or we can dance here if you want.” The manager started his silliness and moved his boy like he wanted to imitate a professional dancer from famous boy band. All eyes stared their spot and it made Onew closed his eyes because of ashamed.

“Owh,,,please hyung, this is reataurant not club. Stop your childishness. This is not the exact place.” He was clenching to his hyung.

“But this is so exciting….”

“Enough hyung! Arrggghhh this is really something.” He growled and rubbed his hair. “I want to go to toilet. Don’t make a joke while I’m not here. Understand?” He stood up from his seat and went to toilet which didn’t really far from their table.

“Hey, I’m older than you. Don’t teach me.” The manager protested to him.

“Whatever. Stay there hyung.” He tapped the shoulder of his hyung and walked heading the toilet.

5 minutes later……..

Onew walked passing some tables beside the toilet when his eyes were caught by a figure in the corner who sat alone looking outside the window. No one with her, no food there. There was just a glass of water on the table. Such a weird! He wanted to leave that place, but he stopped his steps when she moved little bit her face so a part of her face could be seen clearly.

Onew paused a while when he saw that face. Where it was? When it was? He tried to remember that person who he thought ever met by him somewhere. But where? A moment had passed and finally he woke up from his deep thought. A smirked curved on his lips while thinking how small this world was. “How could it be? It’s her again.”

Without realizing he took a seat of two tables from her and watched her from far. Like usual she was a copier of statue. Little bit movement and emotionless. It’s really annoying, but made him curious at the same time. “Huh, what am I doing? I shouldn’t be here.” He stood up from his seat and stepped again to his table with his hyung. He didn’t know there was something stopped him right there to don’t leave that place and force him to stay there for several times. He looked at her again and he felt something really bad happened to her before until it made her like that.

Onew called one of the staff while his gaze kept locking to her. His angry and scary face when the first they met at Banpo Bridge, it faded at that time. It changed to be curiousness. What happen to her actually? That’s the question which flew on his head now. Looked like his curiousness took control of his mind.

“Yes, Mr. What can I do for you?” the staff said.

“Look at someone who sits there. Who is she?” He pointed to her to lead their direction.

“I see. She is Ms. Kim Taeyeon. She always comes here alone.”

“Alone?” Onew said, couldn’t control his voice.

“Yes, it’s always like that. She comes here by herself, and sit there, always in that place. All what she orders will end up in the trash can because she won’t eat it.”

“Really? But why?” He frowned and looked at her once again.

“We also confuse of that.” The staff shook his head in concerned. “She will come here every Monday around 7pm until this restaurant closes. That’s her routines here.”

“How weird!” Onew mumbled by himself. “Does she come here alone? I mean she will drive a car to come here, right?”

“No, she’s always escorted by her parents.”

“Her parents?”

“Yes, they’ll back here when we’ve closed and took her home.” The staff nodded his head and bowed to him to leave him alone there. Onew took a glance once again to her.

 “Her name is Kim Taeyeon. Beautiful, but so messy” He smirked and leaved her there with her loneliness.

Onew back to his table and found his hyung had eaten the food greedily. “You like didn’t eat for one week, hyung.”

“You leave me with these delicious foods and how stupid you stayed in the toilet so long. Don’t ever blame me.” The manager said as digging a steak in front of him.

“It because I saw someone…..owh nevermind.” Onew started to dig his steak at that time when his hyung narrowed his eyes, indicated something he was hiding from him.

“Ahhhh…what does it mean? Someone? Who?” the manager interrogated him while his mouth full of food. Onew sighed of his silly hyung and continued his activity. Actually he wanted to tell it to his hyung, but it didn’t the exact time. Maybe one time he would.

“Come on hyung. Just finish it and let me back to my bed. Actually this is not about me who get fun here, but it’s about you who get what you want.” Onew rolled his eyes.

“Just enjoy it.” The manager shrugged his shoulder.

Well, when they finished their stuff, both of them ready to back to their car. When they passed the big window, there he saw her again, Kim Taeyeon, who still sat in the first place. Their eyes met and Onew couldn’t blink his eyes to see how pure she was. Luckily, he wore his glasses so no one noticed he was staring at her deeply. This time was different moment they met each other. Although there was still no emotion, but this time she looked fresh than the first they met. The first was the pale face he’s ever met.

Onew back to his reality after got several taps from his hyung. “Come on, let’s go home.” The manager said. Onew looked at back to her and found that she wasn’t staring him anymore. Her gaze was far away.

“Huh, always like that.” He opened the door and came in to the car.

 

Annyeong guys,,,I'm back with new chapter..It takes so long time, bt I hope you enjoy it and Love Ontang More.
I tyr to update it as soon...Thank you for you dear readers and subscribers..... Gamsahamnida  :)