Empty Soul

LET ME LOVE YOU

Taeyeon didn’t see anything else then a black hole inside of her eyes like she will never see how world it’ll be. Her eyes shut closed and her body was really weak to just move her hand. Her heart, psychology, and physical were broken into pieces. She never thought that she would face this kind of situation in her life which all the time she always thought life will end up happily. But it didn’t exist in her story line of life.

A hand cupped her tiny and smooth, but pale hand beside of her weak body which just lied on the bed. Not too busy there because there were just a mother and father sat while hoping that she would wake up from her black out. Slowly her mother caressed her palm and sometimes her forehead just to check she was okay or not.

“Doctor said she will be okay. Don’t worry honey!” Mr. Kim said to his wife while embraced her shoulder.

“I will never forgive myself if something bad happen to her. “ Mrs. Kim started to cry while tightened her grab on her daughter. “Why does it happen to you honey? No one could help you even us as your parents. We are really useless and failed.” She didn’t stop to blame herself since Taeyeon got broken of her heart and became a girl with no soul.

“It’s been 2 weeks since that day, the day made our daughter like this, but listen honey, we have to be strong for her. One thing we can do now is to cheer her up and help her to survive her life. To brighten her life! I believe she will be okay!”

“If,,If she never meet him. If there was a relationship between them. If she never fall so bad for him. She would never live in this situation, she really hurts herself.” Mrs. Kim stared at her daughter with eyes glasses while thought how pity her daughter was. “If those never happen.”

Just one meeting, after a whole happy love story that Taeyeon got when she was with Leeteuk, made her really in mess life. There was no smile, no laugh, no silly, no naughty, and no Taeyeon herself anymore. It was when the meeting came.

Flashback

Cling,cling,

A door bell sounded when someone appeared and came in to the restaurant. A beautiful girl with cream dress walked with small steps to the restaurant, indicated how tiny she was. A happy smile curved on her lips and she couldn’t hide those sparkling eyes of hers to everyone who just passed by her. How was not, one thing that could make her like a crazier was she would meet someone. She would meet her precious boyfriend after one week she never saw him in direct.

She added her speed when she saw a familiar back using his blue shirt which was really match with his skin. With little bit jump, she cupped his eyes from behind and there was no chance for him to turned his head around. From the scent of hers, he could expect who it was without thought in second.

“I know this perfume, tiny and smooth hands, Kim Taeyeon. This is exactly yours, honey!” Leeteuk held her palm turned to see her and gave her warm smile. She was too happy to see him again after a few days spent her time while missing him so bad.

“Even you remember my perfume. How amazing you are!” Taeyeon said as sitting on the chair across to him.

“I will never forget it, honey!” Leeteuk little bit frowned. “I will never forget it.” His heart started to beat so fast and he couldn’t continue his conversation. He didn’t know where to start and if he got a choice, he would not choose this one.

“Are you okay, oppa?” Taeyeon saw how little bit weird he was at that time. “If you feel not good, we will be back. I don’t mind if we cancel this date.”

Yes, the word “date” which always he wanted to do even he had dates so many times with her, but no matter, he would always treasure every single moments he spent with her. That word made him hurt and felt guilty so bad. She might think it was the usual date he made with her, but the fact was……

“No, I’m fine! Don’t worry!” he looked little bit nervous and she just nodded her head to take a menu in front of her. “I’m not fine!” He screamed in his mind. He wanted to cry in front of her, his really true love ever, but he couldn’t do that. Sooner, he bet that she would curse and hate him so bad. He had ever promise to himself that he would never made her sad or even cry, but he wanted to blame himself right now. And now the situation was 180 o different. “Taeyeon-ahh!”

“Hmm?” She answered while looking at the menu happily. She didn’t pay attention to him and ignored his gaze. “Oppa, this one is good. I want to eat it!” she pointed a picture on the menu to him, but he was expressionless. Taeyeon looked at the menu again and he sighed for several time.

“Taeyeon-ahh, please look at me!” he said softly, didn’t want to make her shock by his word. Teayeon moved her gaze to him immediately after heard something urged and he was really not as usual she thought. “We need to talk.” He said which made her frowned. “These few days, why I never meet you, it because I have reason.” He sighed, but he thought it must be continued although it’ll hurt the two of them. “They don’t have feeling. They don’t understand how I feel. I’m crazy a whole day thinking about you.” He stared at her eyes straightly and locked their eyes, like he wanted to tell something heart to heart until she understood the reason he took that decision.

“Oppa, are you really okay?I…I don’t get your point.” Taeyeon shook her head as she played her fingers on her lap.

“This is actually a force and I hate it.” A clench showed as hard as rock on the table. He looked angry, sad, and hopeless at the same time. “I’ve been pairing with their daughter to rise our company up. We need for a help. Please Taeyeon-ahh, tell me what to do? I don’t want to lose you. I really love you, but my family. Arrggghh…..It’s driving me crazy.” His eyes watery and his tears fell as his heart tore apart by the condition and also her pale and shock face.

“Oppa….” Taeyeon just said in blank that her mind was flying nowhere. She wanted to close her ears or just go home right at that time and thought it was just a dream so she will not hear those all. The pain words from her boyfriend.   

“I really love you, don’t you ever forget it,Taeyeon-ahh. I really love you.” His tears didn’t stop to flow and it made Taeyeon couldn’t hold her tears anymore. “I really hurt. I can’t do anything”

“What is it? What do you do to me, oppa? Just say that you are kidding me, right?” She forced bitter smile. “That’s why you make distance with me these few days? That’s why you really don’t look like my oppa? My truly oppa? You just call me, just that. You don’t make a laugh when you call me. You are different that I feel you don’t love me anymore. But I still think that maybe you need time because you are busy.” She wiped her tears, but it flew again and again like a river already. “I still kept positive thinking toward you and tried to encourage you in every single of your movement. But I think I found the reason now. Oppa, why? Why do you do this to me? You know I love you, right?” She stared at his eyes bravely, but still a weak soul showed clearly on her. Her eyes were full of tears, so were him.

Leeteuk couldn’t take it anymore then he stood from his chair and pulled her into a hug. ‘Don’t you ever say that my love for you has gone. My love for you will never fade. You don’t know how crazy I am now.” he said into her ear.

“Then, let’s run away.” She said bravely while her tears came like a crazier. She begged for him.

“What?” He said while looking into her eyes. He saw she was not kidding with her word and it’s right that there was no way to escape from this problem than run away with her, his love. He held her hand tight. “if I can choose, I will. But my family….” Before he could finish his word, Taeyeon pulled her hands in disappointed.

“Your family, you can’t leave them, right? I know you love your family and I love them too. But if you refuse to run away with me, it means you choose your family and marry with her.”

Leeteuk looked into her eyes, beg for forgiveness from her, but looked like her heart hurt so bad. “I’m sorry.”

Teayeon shook her head. “No…No need to say sorry, oppa.” She wiped her tears again. “I believe you love me, oppa. Because I love you more. I love you more than anything.” Her tears came again. “ I never think I will say this to you, oppa. Good bye!” She walked into a door less of strength, leaved him behind with full of guilty and stress. It’s like her feet couldn’t stand for her body. Taeyeon leaved that restaurant like she leaved her everything there and now she felt empty. She sobbed on the way and breath heavily. No one could help her at that time. No one!

 Flashback End

 

Annyeong everyone...this is me Ontaeng big fan...^^
It's been one day after starting the story, I've finished the poster so I decided to post this chapter..
I hope you enjoy the story.....I just wanna say,I love writing this story.....
I hope I can make the next chapter as soon.
Tell me what's your feeling!!!
Gomawo!!! ^_^