Don't Save Me

LET ME LOVE YOU

“Cut!.....Ok, it’s perfect! Gamsahamnida for all of you. You did great job.” A director said while closed the script and placed it on the mini table in front of him. All of the crews stretched their body lazily and had a chat to one another while neatening the stuffs. A half of them got ready to go back to their own house or just had some party outside, but a guy was still busy with his stuffs.
“Do you need a help?.” One of the crew tapped his shoulder. Lee Jinki, that’s his real name, but really fine to be called by Onew.

“No,it’s fine.” He said as rubbed his hair to make it messy.

“By the way, it’s great job today.” The crew said and gave him a smile.

“You too,hyung,” He said while placing his sunglasses and put a black hat on his head. “I feel little bit cracked on my body. Maybe 1 hour massage will help me.” He rubbed his neck. Yes, he was an actor in one of the biggest agency and he was taking some scenes for his new drama. A director said he would get the best award as the best actor in this year. Why not! He had known as the best forever and his fans loved him so much. Even though he didn’t take the role in that drama, he could do anything else to keep his popularity and no use of those awards for him actually because he just needed to follow what he loved, acting. He loved acting since he was young, that’s why his acting was always natural. The best actor, handsome, popular, no one could resist him.

Onew his car, he was ready to speed up on the road since he was free that day. No more schedule for that night until tomorrow and it’s good for him because he really needed a rest. He rushed his car on not too busy road in the city. His direction was at his apartment, no other.

One hour on the road, made him little bit sleepy on his driving which made his concentration got bad. That’s right on the Banpo Bridge, when he was in the middle of the bridge, a figure came closer in front of his car. It’s about four meters in front, but luckily he could manage his speed and treaded the brake hardly until the friction between wheels and the road could be heard.

Onew tried to manage his breath and could feel his forehead was sore and little bit dizzy because of the collision on the stir. He rubbed his forehead and looked up to the figure. It was a girl. She was a girl alone using creamy mini dress and holding a bucket of flower on her right hand. No reaction on her face, shock or even scared, she showed flat. Such a weird girl!

Onew came out from his car and closed it harshly while showed his annoyed face. “Really, this is stupid thing, you know? What are you doing here? I mean in the middle of the road. Don’t you know that it’s “road”? Should I write it for you?” he came closer to the girl while pulled his sunglasses. He said stupid thing to the girl, but he didn’t realized that he also used that stupid ‘sunglasses’ when it was dark.

The girl didn’t pay much attention to him and continued her stepped to the placed she wanted to reach. Like a robot, no emotion, no attention, and no word from the girl made him frowned in confused. “Hey, do you listen to me?” He asked, but no answer from the girl. She just stepped on, leaved him behind. “Hey, I talk to you.” He said once again, but the same reaction he got. “Alright, I have no idea about you and I don’t care. Just do whatever you want. Next time, don’t do that anymore, understand?” He said and gave her an irritating looked that she really weird as a girl. How come a girl walked around in that night alone holding flower and something like that. If she could use her brain little bit, she would think that it’s dangerous to walk alone. But it’s not his business actually and he just came back to his car.

Onew was ready to speed up when he took a look for the last time to the girl. He rise his eyebrow when he saw her paused in the edge of the bridge. “It’s completely weird.” He hissed. He added speed on his car when he looked to the rearview mirror and saw the girl was climbing up to the stanchion. He was shock and stopped his car immediately. “What the hell! What is she doing?” He said as opened his car and run to her. “Hey, whatever your name, what are you doing there? Are you crazy?” He screamed to the girl. “Hey, I’m talking to you. It’s dangerous there. Get down now!” He said, but still no reaction. She just looked down to the water and he was panic at that time. “Look, I just inform you about this. If you still do it, you will die and need long day to find you in that really wide river. So don’t be silly to end your life up here because it’s really useless. Whatever your problem, do something like this won’t change everything.” He begged for her normal minded. He had no idea what to do in this kind of situation. Screamed, got some helps, or said encourage words which he thought it’s really weird to be said by him, those were really useless. What a girl in depression needed at that situation was really hard for him to think.

“Run away.” she said no emotion.

“What? What did you say?” Onew clueless of what she said.

“Run away. Run away.” She said while tightened her grab on the flower.

“What did you say? I don’t understand. Please don’t make me as a jerk who leave you when you want to end up your life. I still want to do my acting.” He messed his hair because of stress.

“Run away.” She mumbled again and again.

“It’s going to make me crazy!” Onew growled. It made him annoyed and focused his way to catch her from behind. There was no way to stop her than catch her without knowing.

Slowly Onew climbed up and slid his hand around her waist from behind. It was a sudden action which made her shock. They flied to reach the ground and ended up with Onew who sustained her body. “Oucch!” He growled in pain a whole of his body. He made the right position to sit, so did her. “ It’s enough! I will not do it anymore. I will not stop in the middle of the road even if I see a ghost in front of me. Will not!” He said while caught his breath.

“Hey, you! Why are you doing this, huh? You….really….stupid!” He said annoyingly to her and gave her a death glare. “And why do you always say ‘run away’? Run away for what? Who wanted to catch you?” he gave her more questions, but no answer from her. “Huh, you really waste my time. I promise I won’t let myself be in this kind situation anymore. Really tiring!” He wanted to go back to his car when something stopped him.

“Let’s run away! Let’s run away!” She said while grabbing his hand. Her eyes were blank, like there was no soul of her when she was saying.

“What?” He said. He frowned as thinking how weird she was. What actually she was talking about and why she wanted him to run away with her?

Onew gave up of her weirdness. “Listen! I will take you home since I feel I’m kind enough as a human so just give me your address and you will home safely. I don’t understand of your talking and let me end it up. Stop talking ‘run away’ , understand?” he asked her, but he gave up when he knew there was no answer would come from . “I know it’s useless.”

Onew stood up and gave her a hand to help her. She took it and with one swing, her tiny and light body was held by him on arm. An usual girl, in that situation, would get shock when she was on arm of a handsome guy. But it’s nothing for this girl. Like usual, there was no reaction or reflection to jump or something like that. He just sighed and thought that would be something bad happened to her until made her like a human without soul. How pity she was!

They wanted to come in to the car when a lady voice heard, like she was calling to their direction. “Taeyeon-ah!” She screamed while stopped her car on the road and run to the two followed by a father-like figure. “Taeyeon-ah, where were you? We’re really worried about you.” She said almost crying and hug her tightly. “Don’t you ever do it. I don’t want to loss you. Eomma is really scared, Taeyeon-ah.”  She said while caressed her hair. Her appa also came closer to her and hug them.

Onew who saw the happy family view, just sighed and rubbed his hair. He thought it’s his time to go. Without permission, he drove his car and leaved them there. He took a look once again to the rearview mirror and saw her face looking on the ground. Then, he remembered how pale her face and there was no energy on her, but he thought it’s not his business because he believed they wouldn't meet anymore. “A girl with no soul.” He said secretly.

 

 

Annyeong!!! I'm back with my second chapter. No matter what do you think, I appreciate it. Whoever you are, I love you chingudeul! My love for Ontaeng bring me here, to write this story. And once again I said I love writing this fanfic. ^^ Gamsahamnida!!!