Late

Neighbours

Sandeul sat on his bed. He had pulled on a fresh t-shirt and his jeans, making sure to pick out the duck socks for good luck (because boy was he going to need it). Why did Sunwoo  decide that he was welcome here! Luckily Sandeul had work today, so he could escape the house at least for a little while to think this whole bizarre scenario through.

 

Going downstairs for the second time that day, he was pleasantly surprised that the kitchen was cleanish, and the smell had all but disappeared. On the small wooden table sat Sunwoo. A small bowl of cornflakes and a bottle of milk were set out in front of him. He gave sandeul a cute grin when they had eye contact. Sandeul blushed slightly at the cute gesture, before warily approaching the table and pulling up his own chair. 

"I didn't poison it don't look so worried" Sunwoo joked, pushing the ceramic bowl towards sandeul. 

"Thats not what i was thinking" Sandeul chuckled "but now you mention it, how can i be sure?" He gave Sunwoo a sidelong glance, keeping things jolly between them before he really did (no matter how much deep down he didn't want too) have to kick sunwoo out. 

 

Sandeul grabbed the milk and finished the preparation, before picking up his spoon and taking the cereal near to his mouth. He stopped. He could sense something in front of him so he looked up to see sunwoo holding in giggles. He looked stifled, ready to burst. The final straw came when Sandeul slowly put down his spoon and quirked his eyebrow. Sunwoo lost it. He spluttered into his arms before becoming a heap of muffled laughter on the table. Sandeul was completely lost. Was this boy insane? He certainly didn't remember anything odd about the handsome boy from next door. 

 

Sunwoo finally sat up, wiping his tears "Oh sandeul please don't do that again' he burst into another fit of giggles 

"Do what?" sandeul was really at a loss here

"You eat your cereal and look so much like a turtle i just imagined them eating all slow then i thought about you as a turtle and…" the giggling continued "then all wrinkly and omg i don't know whats wrong with me" he finished, his breathing calming down and sandeul thought he seemed to be returning to normal. Sandeul glanced at his watch. 

"OH CRAP I GOTTA GO" sandeul yelled, before hurriedly snatching his coat from the hook and heading for the door

"So i guess I'm cleaning this up then?" he heard baro muffled from the other room. Sandeul had no time to think about that, he slammed the door shut. Sunwoo will lock up, he thought.

A few paces and he was at his car. 20 minutes later, he arrived at his office, sighing as he just made it 1 minute to spare.