Chapter 3

The Sun and the Moon

"What do you mean ...?" Lu Han whispered. No one in the room moved. Taeyeon and Jessica stood frozen to their spot; they didn't know what to do. Suddenly Kris's hand sprang forward and he grabbed Stephanie's shoulders. "Who are you? Where's Tiffany? What happened to her?" he shouted. He started shaking her shoulders, a crazed look in his eyes. 

"Ow.... you're hurting me" Stephanie cried. Tears started streaming down her cheeks from her eyes as she tried to shake Kris off. Her tears took Kris by surprised and he yanked his hand back. For some reason the sight of Stephanie crying made his heart ache. "Hey there, um, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." his hand reached out again, this time gently and he Stephanie's hair. She stopped crying and after a while leaned her hand on his hand. The others were still shocked, and they were staring at Stephanie. Jessica pulled at Taeyeon's sleeve, motioning her to the corner of the room.

"Is that .... is that THE power?" Jessica whispered. She and Taeyeon glanced over at Stephanie who was now smiling and laughing happily, reaching her hands out to Kris almost in a hug. "But.... but she seems harmless. Almost like a little kid." Taeyeon said. "That's not the only thing. Where's Tiffany? This is Tiffany's body but right now, Stephanie is in control. Does that mean Tiffany is inside there somewhere? How do we get her back?" Jessica said. Frustration at not knowing what to do were making both girls nervous. Out of the blue, they suddenly heard a sharp cry. The girls spun around and saw Stephanie with her hands convering her ears and shaking.

"Stop ... make it STOP. MY HEAD HURTS" She screamed. She was clutching her head as if trying to block out a sound. Stephanie looked up at Kris, the gold in her eyes starting to dim. "Help ... me." she said before losing conciousness. Her body tipped over the bed but Kris managed to hold her. He laid her down gently on the bed and looked up at Luhan. Hopelessness reflected in both their eyes. "Someone please explain to us what is going on" Luhan finally said. He reached out for Tiffany when suddenly, the air around them began to glow and two people appeared.

Jessica and Taeyeon gasps, immediately following with a bow.

"Your majesties" they both said. 

[Thank you for reading guys! Please subscribe and comment!]