Chapter 1

The Sun and the Moon
*NOTE: The clips I linked below are all performances from SNSD's 1st Japan Tour.
 
-LU HAN-
 
"She's amazing" said Lu Han in awe. He was at a SNSD concert with Kris and a few other EXO members. Kris who was sitting on Lu Han's right nodded in agreement. Since the concert started they both had eyes for only one person. The current song being performed was Dancing Queen. This song was rather slow but had a good beat. Lu Han swayed back and forth to the music, all the while staring at Tiffany. She looked beautiful to him with the spot light on her and doing what she loves. Seeing her having so much fun made him want to jump on stage and dance with her. The song ended and he, along with the other EXO members, started cheering and clapping.
 
The next song up was Gee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acgW2psRk5U). Lu Han was eager to see how Tiffany would improvise on her first line. The music started and he heard, "uh huh! Listen Tokyo. Our 1st Japan tour." He smiled to himself hearing the crowd go wild. Tiffany never failed to hype up the crowd. A few chairs down, he saw Suho grin from ear to ear at Jessica's part (0:52 ~ 0:59). Suho was on very good terms would Jessica. Lu Han personally thought it was more than that but he kept it to himself. The girls looked like they were having the time of their life; running from one side of the stage to the other. The song soon ended and before Lu Han knew it, the concert was nearing the end. There were only two songs left.
 
Born to be a lady was the second to last song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sWEIHny_Kg). Lu Han thought that the song title described Tiffany all too well. Lu Han felt his heart jump when Tiffany neared the area where he was sitting. She was waving at the audience and just swaying to the song. Before he knew it, Lu Han was wishing Tiffany would look his way and make eye contact. He shook himself and went back to concentrating on the performance.
 
-KRIS-
 
She looked stunning, almost angel-like standing on stage with the spotlight focused on her. Kris couldn't help staring at Tiffany. Her part was rather short in this song but when the camera focused on her and her face appeared on the screen (1:57 ~ 2:02) , Kris felt like those 5 seconds lasted 5 hours. It took a lot of strength but Kris managed to look away from Tiffany. He glanced around at his fellow members. They were all staring open mouthed at the performance. Baek Hyun looked like he was going to fall of his seat whenever Tae Yeon sang her high notes. Suho was no different except he was concentrating on Jessica. The rest of the guys just looked dazed.
 
The song ended and ITNW was performed. Soon the girls were saying their goodbyes. As the concert officially ended, Kris jumped up from his seat and pushed the members toward the entrance where someone would lead them back stage. "Come on, move it you guys" mumbled Kris as he shuffled across the aisle. They got to the door and was soon lead to the waiting room back stage. Kris felt eager to talk to Tiffany. He wanted to congratulate her on a great concert and maybe, hopefully, receive a hug in return.
 
They entered the waiting room and there, resting on the sofa or leaning against the wall was the SNSD members. "Hey guys! Thanks for coming, did you enjoy the concert?" Taeyeon asked bouncing across the room. "Y-yes. It was great. You were a-awesome!" Baek Hyun stammered. He was obviously taken aback by how close he was to Taeyeon. She laughed playfully and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. However, wait until you guys have your own concerts. That is when you'll experience the true excitement." she said. Kris was politely listening to her but his eyes drifted across the room to where Tiffany was standing.
 
-BOTH-
 
Tiffany saw Lu Han and Kris looking at her and smiled. She took a step towards them and started to say something. "Hey guys, thanks for co-" but before she could finish the sentence, she staggered and started falling. "TIFFANY!" shouted Lu Han and Kris. They rushed towards her and Kris being the bigger one, caught Tiffany in his arms. Her body was burning and her breathing was irregular. "Tiffany ... Tiffany, please, wake up!" Kris whispered shaking her. When a few seconds past and it became evident that something was wrong, Kris hugged Tiffany close to him and looked at Lu Han. Their faces mirrored each other, both looking worried and scared. Lu Han placed a hand on Tiffany's forehead and abruptly pulled back. "She has a fever, a serious one!" he exclaimed.
 
By then the other members in the room were crowded around the trio. Kris was starting to hoist up Tiffany and carry her to the sofa when he heard Jessica whisper "oh no.... has it already started?"
 
 
[ Phew, first chapter done! I hope you enjoyed it. Live a comment below of which couple pairing you prefer (krisfany or lufany).]