Chapter 2

The Sun and the Moon
Kris stared at Jessica, a question starting to form on his lips. However, before he could say anything, Jessica gave a small shake of her head. "For now let's take her to the hospital" said Taeyeon. Kris nodded and quickly ran to the door with Lu Han right behind him. They wrenched the door open and ran out to the van. When Jessica was sure that the two boys were out of ear shot, she quickly turned to the others in the room. "Tell no one about this. Absolutely NO ONE." she said. Taeyeon nodded and sighed "listen, Tiffany is not herself right now. There are a few ... complicated things going on. She's alright but we must not let anyone know about what happened today. Just act like normal and don't ask for Tiffany, Lu Han, and Kris." The tension in the room was so thick you could pretty much cut it with a knife. No one spoke but they all nodded, sensing how serious Jessica and Taeyeon was. Satisfied with the response, the two girls said they were going to Tiffany and left.
 
Lu Han was sitting in the car with Tiffany on his lap. She was still unconscious and her body was still burning. Hearing Tiffany's labored breathing squeezed Lu Han's heart with agony. "Why are you like this? You were fine on stage, but why ...?" he wondered. He grabbed her small hands in his and leaned his head on her's. "Please be ok, if anything was to happen to you, I don't know what I'd do ..." he whispered.
 
They arrived at the hospital after 10 minutes. Lu Han rushed out of the car with Tiffany in his arms. Kris ran ahead explaining to the nurses what happened. They were taken to a room and Lu Han laid Tiffany down. The nurse announced that the doctor would come by to check in 5 minutes and left the three alone in the room. Kris sat on one side of the bed and Lu Han on the other. They both covered Tiffany's hand with their own. Lu Han brought it to his lips and kissed it, praying for her to be alright. Suddenly the door opened and in walked Jessica and Taeyeon. They pulled a chair over to the bed and sat down. After a few seconds of silence, Taeyeon sighed and started talking.
 
"I know you guys are surprised right now and we are too. We didn't know this would happen so fast. She didn't show any symptoms and we've been keeping a close eye on her. Jessica and I, we thought that maybe the 'power' inside her wouldn't awaken at all."
 
"Wait a second, I don't understand what you're saying. What 'power'?" Kris interrupted.
 
"Let me explain. Just listen and believe that everything we say is the truth. Tiffany is actually, well, she isn't quite human. She's actually from the other world just like us. There's the human world and there's the other world. Both world are parallel to each other. Everything is the same, the only difference is that people from the other world have powers and we are all ruled by the royal family. There was a prophecy stating that the baby born to the royal on the winter solstice contained an incredible amount of power. The power has a mind of its own. The bearer of this power, once it has awakened, will either be controlled by it or wield it. To be controlled by it would mean destruction for both world. However, if the bearer is strong enough to control IT then the balance will not be interrupted." Jessica said.
 
"And the baby is ....Tiffany...?" Lu Han realized.
 
"Yes. The Queen and King, despite knowing the prophecy was overjoyed. They loved her so much and as she grew day by day, no one could believe that this little girl could possibly destroy the worlds. Even with many people who came to trust Tiffany, there are also many who detest her. They either want her killed or they want to acquire the power for themselves. The King and Queen knew about their plots so they sent Tiffany over to the human world. We were assigned to go and look after her since us three have been together since a very young age."
 
"Lu Han, Kris, we thought that Tiffany was safe. But now that the power seems to be awakening, she will be the target of many. Her aura is different. It is incredibly powerful and sadly acts like a beacon. It announces to everyone in the other world where she is." Taeyeon sighed.
 
She and Jessica stood up and walked over to the boys. "We know that you two love her. We've seen the way you look at her. So please, save her. Help her and guide her. We will bestow on you powers so that you may protect her.
 
With this Jessica kissed Kris's head while Taeyeon kissed Lu Han's. Their forehead started to glow and a small symbol appeared. it glowed for a few seconds then disappeared. "You will figure out what your powers are in good time. For now, we can only ask that you stay by her side." Jessica said.
 
Suddenly they heard a sound coming from the bed and Tiffany stirred. Her eyes slowly opened and she blinked. "Tiffany! Tiffany, are you ok?
 Kris cried. Lu Han quickly helped her sit up. She looked around the room a few times, and stared at the people. When Tiffany looked into Lu Han's eyes, he felt a small shiver. "Tiff-" before he could finish speaking, Tiffany blinked and her pupils became a deep colour of gold.
 
"Who is Tiffany? I am ... Stephanie."
 
[Hello! There goes another chapter. Please leave suggestions of some events that you want to see below in the comment section. I'll see you guys at my next chapter. Bye!]