Inside date

Taste of Love

Next day, Hyeri woke up hearing the sound of the doorbell. She went to see who is was but saw only a piece of paper attached to her door. She took it and entered the house, sat on the couch and began to read it.

You should stay away from Doojoon because bad things will happen to you if you don't do so. Doojoon is only for the fans, not for a little girl that thinks Doojoon loves her. This relationship will never work, and you know why? Because Doojoon loves only his fans and wouldn't share his love with somebody like you. So, stay away from him, or we will take care of you so you won't disturb him anymore.

The letter didn't have any sign but it was enough to make Hyeri scared of what could happen. She was wondering if she should talk to Doojoon about this when the doorbell rang again. She went to open, only after she looked out of the window to see who it was. She was surprised to see Doojoon standind there, with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. She opened the door, let him in where they hugged and kissed.
"These are for you." said Doojoon smiling and handing the flowers to Hyeri.
"They are beautiful." smiled Hyeri, giving him a peck on the check and leaving to put the flowers in a vase.
Doojoon made his way to the living room and sat on the couch. He saw the letter that Hyeri forgot there and read it. He was hurt that somebody would to this to Hyeri and that Hyeri didn't said anything to him. When Hyeri came back in the living room she saw Doojoon reading the letter. "I guess I don't have any other option. I have to tell him right now." said Hyeri to herself.
"What is this?" asked Doojoon looking at Hyeri.
"I don't know. I received it exactly before you came. Someone put it on my door." Hyeri responded, hear eyes fixing the floor.
Doojoon knew that she was honest, and approached her, hugging her and kissing her hair.
"It's okay. Everything will be fine. I'll take care of this." Doojoon said, trying to make Hyeri feel less scared.
"But..." Hyeri started and Doojoon felt that something is bothering her.
"What is it? You can tell me." Doojoon said.
"The ones who wrote the letter...Are they right? In what they wrote?" Hyeri asked unsure and lowering her head.
Doojoon was shocked that Hyeri would doubt him, but thought it was only because of the letter and tried to convince her that everything in that letter is false.
"Jagiya...they are not right. I love you. It's true that I love my fans too, but that is anoter kind of love. The ones that wrote the letter just want to separate us. And I will not let this happen." said Doojoon smiling and looking at Hyeri. Hyeri lifted her eyes and smiled, hugging Doojoon, making his smile grow wider.
"So...now, what do you think about a date?"Doojoon asked still hugging Hyeri.
"I don't know...after this happened I am a little scared to go outside." said Hyeri hoping she won't dissapoint Doojoon.
"It's ok, I understand. Well...let's have an inside date!." said Doojoon jumping from the couch.
"Sounds good." said Hyeri laughing because of Doojoon's childish personality.
"Why are you laughing?" Doojoon turned and asked, almost beggining to laugh too.
"Because of you. You're like a little child." answered Hyeri, still giggling.
"Me? A little child? Excuse me, miss, I am the most mature man." said Doojoon, hiding his laugh.
"Mhm...yeah..sure." answered Hyeri ironically.
"You don't think I am mature?" Doojoon asked aproaching Hyeri.
"Uhm...do I really need to answer that?" Hyeri asked back playfully.
"Yes." Doojoon smiled and with that he began tickling Hyeri.
Hyeri began to laugh and tried to escape from Doojoon's arms, but couldn't.
"Doojoon~ Stop~" Hyeri shouted laughing.
"Say "Doojoon is the most mature man I know" and I'll stop." said Doojoon laughing and tickling Hyeri.
"Never!" Hyeri said laughing and finally escaping from Doojoon's arms.
"Come here~" Doojoon said with an "innocent" tone.
"No." Hyeri said and began running.
They both started running around the house until Doojoon finally caught Hyeri and took her on the couch.
"Now, will you say it?" Doojoon asked laughing.
"What do I get in return?" Hyeri said wiggling her eyebrows.
"Say it and you'll see." Doojoon answered and waited for her to say it.
"Ok. Doojoon is the most mature man I know." said Hyeri and waited for her reward.
After she finished, Doojoon quickly kissed her, and they stood like that for some time until Doojoon drew back.
"Do you like your reward?" Doojoon said smirking.
"Yes, and I think I want one more." Hyeri said smiling and Doojoon kissed her again.

 

They chose to watch a movie, a romantic one this time. So, they sat on the couch, Hyeri sitting comfortably in Doojoon's arms. Halfway through the movie, Doojoon already felt bored since he wasn't the biggest fan of romantic movies. But he tried to stay focused since Hyeri looked very interested in the movie. In the end, Doojoon was surprised to see that Hyeri was asleep. He chuckled and admired her sleeping face.
"You're pretty even when you sleep." thought Doojoon smiling.
He carried Hyeri in her room and sat beside her, eventually falling asleep too.