Who are you? Leave me alone!

Taste of Love

Hyeri woke up the next day feeling very happy. She remembered what happened last night and began smiling. She made her way in the bathroom while humming the newest Beast song. After she ate breakfeast she sat on the couch and the TV. She was watching a show when suddenly her doorbell rang. She went to see who it was and was surprised to see only a present box standing by her door. She picked it up then entered the house. Sitting on the couch she opened it and saw that inside was another little box. She opened that little box and was surprised to see a beautiful necklace with the letter "D" on it (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41m8iU9JvuL.jpg). She smiled when she read the card that was attached on it.

Hi Jagyia, :D

What are you doing? Did you slept well last night? I did, because I dreamt about you ^_^ Anyway , inside that little box is a necklace that I thought it would look good on you. It has the letter "D" so you'll remember anytime you see this necklace who is the man that loves you. But I think you would remember even if you wouldn't have that necklace. Right? Right?
I miss you a lot, and I wanted to ask if you'll go out with me tonight.
Meet me at the café at 7 o'clock.
I love you. *kiss* *kiss*

Doojoon <3

 

Hyeri couldn't stop smiling when she finished reading the card. She thought Doojoon was the sweetest boyfriend ever and that she is ver lucky to have him. She sent him a text:

"I love you too <3 See you at 7."

"Aaah, you're so cute. Can't wait to see you."

"Me too <3"

And with that, Hyeri began to prepare herself, even if there was a lot of time until they will meet again.

The time flew fast, and soon Hyeri exited the house, heading to the café. On her way there, she was followed by some girls. She began to walk faster, hoping that it was only her imagination, but when she started running and they were running to she became scared and yelled:
"Who are you? Leave me alone!".
She run as fast as she could and she arrived at the café and went directly into Doojoon's arms. When he saw her in this state he became worried and kept asking her what happened. When he heard her crying he said he couldn't take it anymore and led her inside his car, trying to calm her.
After Hyeri calmed down, she began to explain Doojoon what happened. Doojoon kind of knew what could had happened, but chose not to say anything to Hyeri, because that could scare her and he was afraid of losing her.
"You have nothing to worry about. I'm here. Maybe it was an one-time thing. They will not disturb you anymore. I promise" Doojoon said and hugged her, kissing her on top of the head. Hyeri nodded and they began their date, forgetting everything.

They went to an amusement park and Doojoon went with Hyeri everywhere she wanted, but looking around them sometimes, searching for the girls that chased Hyeri earlier.
"Wow...this is so much fun!" Hyeri exclamed, clinging onto Doojoon's arm.
"Yes, and I'm happy that I can share it with you!" Doojoon said smiling and looking in a lovely way in Hyeri's eyes.

They both smiled and make their way out of the amusement park, going to a little restaurant near Hyeri's house. They ordered and began eating stealing from time to time glances and smiles at each other.
"Don't do that~" Doojoon said in a cute voice.
"What?" Hyeri said with an innocent voice.
"Looking at me like that and smiling." Doojoon said smiing from ear to ear.
"Why?" Hyeri said laughing.
"You know what are you doing to me and you're liking it. You're making me smile like and idiot here." Doojoon said taking Hyeri's hand.

"I like this idiot smiling." Hyeri said with a seductive smile.

They got out of the restaurant and started walking to Hyeri's house. In front of the door, they couldn't say goodbye.
"I still don't want to go..." Doojoon said with a sad face.
"Me too..." Hyeri said, cupping his face with her hand.
Then, Doojoon lifted his eyes to her face, came closer and kissed her. They stood like that for a time, any of them wanting to disconnect
their lips. Finally, Doojoon drew backwards and smiled.
"I love you." Doojoon said in a serious, yet loving tone.
"Me too." Hyeri said smiling at him.
And, with a last kiss, Doojoon went to his car an
d Hyeri entered the house.

Meanwhile, the girls that chased Hyeri earlier were watching the whole scene and were burning with angry.
"At least we know where she lives" one of them says and the other ones nodded in approval.