I'll save you

Taste of Love

At Hyeri's house

The next morning, Hyeri felt two strong arms around her waist. She was startled at first, but relaxed herself when she remembered the night before. She turned over so she was facing Doojoon. He was still sleeping and Hyeri decided to be quiet so she won't disturb him. She wanted to get up and make breakfast, but Doojoon's grip was too strong. She started shifting, but it wouldn't work.
"Five more minutes then we'll get up." said Doojoon, burying his face in Hyeri's neck.
Hyeri smiled at his cute behaviour and decided to stay still.

After they woke up, they ate breakfast and it was time Doojoon had to leave since he had a schedule.
"I'll miss you. I'll call you when I'll be free." Doojoon said hugging Hyeri , her arms around his neck.
"I'll miss you too. And it's okay, do what you have to do." smiled Hyeri and, after he kissed her, Doojoon left.
After he left, Hyeri decided that she should go buy some things because she almost had nothing left to eat. She dressed herself and exited the house.

At the grocery shop

Hyeri was walking between the racks when she saw the girls from a few days ago walking behind her. She fastened her pace, hoping to arrive in a more crowded area of the shop as soon as possible. Not having any other option she exited the shop and began to run home. Even if she was running very fast one of the girls catched her wrist, making her fall.
"What do you want from me?" Hyeri asked scared.
"Don't act like you don't know. We warned you to stay away from Doojoon and you didn't listen to us. Now, you have to face the consequences." one of the girls said.
"What do you mean?" asked Hyeri, hardly abstaining her tears.
Two of the four girls lifted Hyeri and began walking with her to a house. There, they carried Hyeri in the bedroom and left her there.
When they left, Hyeri tried to calm herself, before starting to search for her phone. When she found it she couldn't decide who to call. In the end, she called Doojoon.
"Hey, jagyia, already missing me?" Doojoon asked smiling.
"Oppa...save me..." Hyeri said, her voice shaky.
"Hyeri what happened? Are you alright?" Doojoon asked, beginning to worry.
"The girls from before...they...kidnapped me...please, save me." Hyeri asked, beginning to cry.
"What? Hyeri, calm down, everything will be fine. I promise. Can you tell me where are you?" Doojoon said and all the Beast members were around him.
"It's a house near the grocery shop. It's white and-"
"What are you doing?" Hyeri was cut off by one of the girls, but fortunately, had time to hide the phone.
On the other line, Doojoon, who knew what happened, stood quiet and listened.
"Well, are you ready?" one of the girls asked, smirking.
"For what?" Hyeri asked scared.
"You are so stupid." other girls said and all began laughing.
Doojoon who was listening began to get angry and was ready to yell on the phone when Yoseob caught his wrist and covered his mouth.
"What are you doing? If the will find out Hyeri has a phone they will end the call and we will never find her." Yoseob said and all the members agreed.
"Sorry, I'm just very worried. And angry at the same time." Doojoon said and returned to the phone.
"We said we will teach you a lesson for not listening to us when we said to stay away from Doojoon." a girl said.
After she spoke, all the girls began to beat Hyeri. Doojoon couldn't take this: he was hearing hit sounds and, worse, Hyeri's screaming. He passed the phone to Yoseob and started crying.
"I have to find her. Now. We don't know what they could do to her." Doojoon said, wiping his tears.
"Let's go to the police. Maybe they could detect her number." Kiwang said and all got out of the practice room and headed to the car.
They arrived at the police station, but they couldn't do anything.
"What are we gonna do now? The more time we lose, the more Hyeri gets hurt!" Doojoon yelled, worried.
"Well, she said she is in a house near the grocery shop, and it's white. Let's try to find that house." Hyunseung said and they drove in that way.

Near the grocery shop

"Wow...this is...harder that I thought it would be." Yoseob said looking dazed.
"Why?" asked Kikwang who still didn't lift his gaze.
"That's why." Doojoon said and took Kikwang chin, lifting his head up.

"Ok, we can do it." Doojoon said, trying to raise everybody's spirits.
And they began to walk at every house, knocking at every door.
"Guys, we have only one left. It must be the correct one." Doojoon said, heading towards the house.
Doojoon knock at the door and somebody opened it. It was one of the girls, but, when she saw Doojoon she forgot about Hyeri and invited him inside. The other Beast members, that the girl didn't saw, stood outside, waiting for Doojoon to give a signal if he wanted help.
When he entered the house, the first thought of Doojoon was to go and search for Hyeri. He immediately recognized the girl when she opened the door and had to abstaing himself to yell at her.
"So...is there something I can help you with?" the girl said in a seductive tone, hoping Doojoon will forget about Hyeri and fall for her, instead.
"Uhm...yes...I just...uhm..moved in the neighbourhood and I would like to...meet the neighbours..yeah." Doojoon said, trying to smile.
"Oh...well, my name is _____ " the girl said, stretching her arm for Doojoon to take it.
Doojoon took the hand and shook it, reluctantly.
"Can I use the toilet?" Doojoon said, trying to find an excuse to go and look for Hyeri.
"Yes, it's upstairs, second door on the left. I'll go and get you something to drink while you are there." the girl said and left.
Doojoon went upstairs and began to open every door, hoping he will find Hyeri. But, after opening every door and still not finding Hyeri, he knew that the other girls took her and went in another place. He went downstairs where he found the girl sitting on the couch and talking on the phone. He stood still, listening to her, with the hope that she talks with her friends and maybe like that he will find a clue about the place Hyeri is at.
"Yes, I'll be there when he will left the house. Ok, I understood, the basement of ____ restaurant. I gotta go now." the girl said.
Doojoon began walking like he was coming from upstairs and went to her.
"Well, I got a call and I have to leave now. Maybe we can meet another time." Doojoon said, ready to leave.
"Ok, bye." the girl said, sending him a seductive smile.

He got out and went to Beast members, telling them everything. They decided to follow the girl and go to that place and save Hyeri.
"Hyeri, wait, I'll save you." Doojoon said to himself and they waited for the girl to got out of the house.