Gone forever.

Follow Your Soul

YAY. The long awaited chapter is finally here (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Readers, enjoy *___*

(my apologies. it's pretty short and cut straight foward :/ im not good at elaborating stufs ): )

-------------

 

She blinked her eyes and bit on her lower lip before looking away. Chaerin shifted her sight to the man in front of her, who was leaning back on his seat, gaze was fixed on his drink. Surely he was lost in his thoughts.

Why does this feel so awkward suddenly?


Wanting to break the awkward silence between them, she swallowed hard, and sighed before turning to him and let out a warm smile that she usually show him.



“Oppa, I miss you …”  She told him with much love in her voice, oblivious to the situation.

 

Jiyong immediately woke up from his trance and looked up to her. The warm smile shown on her face added more to the guilt inside of him. Never in his life would Jiyong want to see the smile on her face disappear. But yet, today, he’ll be the cause of it.

Jiyong gathered himself together and cut straight to the point.

 

“What is wrong with you? Are you out of your mind? Can't you leave me alone? I've told you countless times that we are over. We have nothing to do with each other anymore. Who do you think you are trying to come into my life again?! ing know your position. I don't love you anymore, heck I never loved you before. If I ever see you again, I'll kill you. Mark my words.”

 

Chaerin’s pupils dilated as his words shot her right in the face. His words that stung her heart. She was speechless. Never in her life had she expected him to say those words.

Jiyong stood up and started to walk away before she could even respond but Chaerin was quick enough to grab his arm, making him freeze in his track.

 

“Oppa, you’re kidding … right?”

 

As much as he hates himself for this, Jiyong released his arms from her grasp and continued his tracks. It was not long until he heard her voice again. And this time he felt his heart sank as all the guilt just came crashing down on him.

 

“You’re lying to me!  You can't possibly say that to me, after everything we've done and been through together? You promised me, no. You swore to me! Jiyong, you’re better than this! I know somewhere deep inside you'll sooner or later feel something for me.”

 

His heart was torn apart from what he heard from her.  She had done nothing but to be always there for him, yet all he could give her was nothing but pain and empty promises.

Silence consumed them right after her last word. It was as if the busy café suddenly became isolated for them. Until after a while, her gaze faltered.

She woke up from her trance as something cold touched her cheek only to realize a drop of her tears managed to escape her eye and stained her face.

Jiyong fought the temptation to comfort her and stormed off the café, leaving Chaerin alone.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END.

-

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

????

loljk. it's not the end, yet >:D

Do you really think i'm that heartless to my OTP? Hehehehehe.

So ... what's GD's real motive of breaking up with Chaerin? o:

... or should i just leave it like this and let you readers to wonder ...

Hmmm ....

>:D