GO to the beach

Forbidden Love

“Let’s go to the beach. It’s still 5 p.m. so we can still go there and catch the sunset,” I said

“Fine, come here,” Kevin said as he continued running. As he did that, I also running until we reached the exit.

“Ah, there it is,” I said as I controlled my breath and Kevin caught me.

“Got you,” he said as he looked at the point that I saw.

“Oh, there’s the exit. Come on.” We went in a souvenir shop as we got out from he amusement park.

“Have time?” Kevin asked as I nodded.

“Yey, let’s look around,” he said as we looked for souvenir to buy. . I saw a penguin from the ‘Happy Feet’ movie that we have ride.

“Awh, it’s so cute,” I said as Kevin looked at the penguin doll too.

“Fine, let’s buy it,” Kevin said as we walked to the cashier carrying the penguin doll. I was about to open my purse when Kevin already paid for the doll.

“Thank god my wallet isn’t wet because of you,” he mumbled as he gave the doll to me.

“Wait…”

“…And let’s just say that it’s my gift to you.”

“Thank you,” I said.

“Now, let’s go to the beach,” Kevin said as we walked to his car. Although the beach is still in the same area, we have to ride a car to catch the sunset that just 35 minutes away. As we arrived at the beach, Kevin and I was walking by the shore when he pulled me into the water making my clothes soaked.

“Kevin…”

“Revenge time,” he said as he stuck out his tough. Then we were chasing each other, splashing each other , and made each other fall and made our clothes totally soaked. As our energy starting to fade, both of us sat on the sand while we’re looking at the setting sun.

“Thank god we can watch it from here. It’s so beautiful,” I said.

“It is,” Kevin said as I looked at him. Instead of looking at the sun, he was looking at me so I blushed instantly. As the sun went out of sight, we stood up.

“Finally we’re having fun,” I said as I felt someone is hugging me from the back.

“Yeah, just two of us,” Kevin said as we looked at the spot where the sun settled.

“Neh Kevin…”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for today,” I said.

“Actually I’m the one who have to thank you. Thanks for introducing me to this cool place,” he said as we exchanged smiles and I looked at the sea again.

“Vania…”

“Yeah?” I said as I faced him. Then Kevin held my face and pulled me into a kiss again. But the kiss is… it’s so great until I can’t describe it until the very little details. We even forced ourselves until we’re totally out of breath. After we broke up the kiss, I totally felt like burning up.

“So this is it. The time when we start to call each other again,” Kevin said as we walked out from the amusement park and I bitterly smiled.

“Probably…” I said as he hugged me even tighter.

“I can’t let you go,” Kevin said as I hugged him too.

“I also don’t want to,” I said. Then we decided to call it a day as Kevin drove me to my mom’s office where my mom’s waiting for me.

“Bye. See you next time, sweetie,” Kevin said as we arrived at my mom’s office at half past 8.

“See you next time too,” I said as I went out of the car, seeing my mom looking at me.

“Vania, why are you soaking wet? Are your friends not mad at you when you entered their car?”

“No, because my friends also soaking wet. And actually they the one who make me soaked so… yeah.”

“Now let’s go home. You have to take a shower,” she said

“Okay,” I said as my mom her motorcycle and we rode back home. By the way, I forgot to tell you that I lied to my mom so I can go with Kevin. Oops, worst mistake ever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin’s POV

“BEST DAY EVER!” I yelled as I opened my dorm’s room.

“Oh, our Vinny is having a good time, is he?” someone which I knew said.

“No way, Kiseop?”

“Yap, it’s me,” Kiseop said as he jumped out to my sight.

“Kiseoppie hyung…” I said as I hugged him.

“Don’t hug me. Your clothes is soaking wet,” Kiseop said but I still hugged him anyway.

“Vinny…! I have to take a bath once more because of you,” he said as I released him.

“Hyung…” I whined as the others got out, including Dong Ho and Eli.

“Oi Kevin, why didn’t you tell us that you already asked her to be your girlfriend?” Soo Hyun teased me as I blushed. But…

“Wait, I haven’t asked her yet,” I blurted out making the others jaw dropped.

“Really?!” Hoon asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, I’m waiting for the right time,” I said as the others face palmed.

“Sorry, no offense, but… how many exactly have you kissed her?” AJ asked as I blushed heavier. Then as I looked down, I held up my pointer and middle fingers.

“Twice?! You already kissed her twice and you haven’t asked her?!” Eli yelled as I nodded.

“Hyung, confess to her…” Dong Ho whined as Kiseop brought us some chips.

“Knock this topic off for now. Let’s celebrate Vinny’s successful date , shall we?” he said as we carving chips that Kiseop brought. Then Soo Hyun cut the fun off.

“But…”

“WHAT?!”

“Kevin has to take a bath first… and Kiseop.”

“I’ve already… fine,” Kiseop said as he and I went to the bathroom, not the same one. But when we done…

“Hey, why you guys ate all of the chips?” Kiseop and I yelled as soon as we saw a lot of empty chips packs.

“You guys were so long at cleaning yourselves,” Dong Ho commented as he finished the last pack.

“Fine,” Kiseop said as he went out and came back with another bag of chips packs.

“Give it to us,” the whole members shouted.

“No, it’s for Vinny and I,” Kiseop said as we ate all of the chips making the other members starting to get hungry again.

‘Well, it’s your fault not share the first round with us.’

Hi everyone who choose the 'go' ending for this chap. What do you think? Leave a comment... ^^! Now for the recap.

Finally they can have fun again ^^! But what will happen to their love life then, considering one of the teachers already found it out? Stay tuned!

Have I told you before that I have a performance based on the edited story from this fic? It turns out... Total NG!! Let's just say that we totally didn't practice and only I the one who remembered the script ( -_-)". Knock that one off...

And... (drum roll...) I want to introduce you my new subscriber:

lushia_love

Anyeonghaseyo (bow) ^^.

Don't forget to enjoy, comment, subscribe, and up vote ^^.

Kpopsister123: Definitely ^^.

TheNerd : Hehe... thanks. But as you read on the above, it's a total NG. Even the main character didn't remember the plot (pass out)! And... already updated!

lushia_love : Already updated and thanks for subscribing ^^.