The Class's Plan For Him

Forbidden Love

Before I forget, another poll for you.

Enjoy the story... ^^


Vania’s POV

“Why you just call me now?!” Angel yelled when I called her after I have prepared myself to go to bed.

“Sorry, I just got home,” I said as I heard Angel jaw dropped.

“At 9?! Are you kidding?” She exclaimed.

“Yeah, why?”

“Just shocked, that’s all. So how was it?” Angel asked making me confused.

“How was what?”

“The date. How was it?” She said as I stunned.

“It’s not a date, pabo…” I whined as I heard her chuckled.

“Admit it, Vania. Now tell me,” Angel said as I sighed.

“Okay, it was fun. We were playing in the amusement park the whole day…” before I done talking, Angel cut me off.

“Are you… kissed?” she asked as I blushed.

“Yes,” I blurted out as Angel yelled in victory.

“Ha, I knew it. Both of you like each other.”

“Aniya… we don’t know Kevin’s feeling yet,” I whined.

“Well, that’s true. Anyway, will you gather the morning class for next week? We want to talk about date 25th,” Angel said as I agreed.

“Fine, sweet dreams. Hope you meet your prince charming in…. what was it again? Oh yeah, NEVERLAND. Bye…” Angel said as she immediately ended the phone conversation. I was still blushing about what she said the last time.

“Ah, Angel pabo,” I pout as I went to sleep.


“Everyone…” I said to the entire class when we held a meeting for both classes at Saturday, after I have ‘dated’ (that’s how Angel call it) Kevin last week. The others who once taking to themselves now staring at me.

“In two weeks, one of our Seonsaengnim, Ke…  I mean, Sung Hyun Seonsaengnim will be having his 22nd birthday. Although his real birthday will fall on Monday, we will celebrate it earlier at 23rd November. So anyone have an idea how’s this party going to be?”

“Em… how did you know that his birthday is on 25th November?” Lyla, one of the afternoon class students, asked. ‘Wow, she did the math.’

“I did a research. Since I went to his office often early on, I know some about him.”

“Like what? Probably it will help us arrange his birthday party,” Natasha, one of my classmates said.

“He likes blue. Then his favorite food is pizza…”

“How about cake?”

“Cake… it will be cheesecake. Then…”

“That’s enough. I’ve already known what kind of party it will be,” Thalia said as she wrote the plot of the birthday party.

“At first …… Then you will……… while the rest……….. And…………..” Thalia explained the plot. We all listened as I thought. ‘This could be the best idea ever.’

“Fine, Thalia’s already explained her idea. Any objections?” I asked as the others shook their heads.

“That means we’re in,” I said as the others yelled in excitement. Angel and I high-fived as we thought how good this surprise party is going to be.


After that meeting, the whole Korean class students were holding secret meetings for Kevin’s birthday. They also bought the materials, asked me and Dong Ho questions about Kevin to know what he like, and make it as a party.

“Anyway, what is Seonsaengnim’s ideal type?” Natasha asked me as I stunned. ‘It’s Sandara Park, isn’t it? I never beat her,’ I thought as Dong Ho replied.

“His type is a girl who knew him inside out, caring, and fun to talk with. And FYI…”

“FYI what?” Natasha became curious as Dong Ho whispered her something but I still can hear them.

“…he likes one of his students right now.”

“He is?” I blurted out as both of them looked at me. “Who is she? “

“Who is… who?” Dong Ho asked.

“Who is the girl? Is she from our class?”

“Oh Natasha, do you know her?”

“Yeah, definitely. She’s almost like you so you can’t miss her anywhere,” Natasha said teasingly so I knew that she was making some sort of riddle.

“Aish, I want to know,” I pout as I looked away.

“Why? Jealous?” Dong Ho asked making me realized.

‘Why I became so jealous right now?’ I thought as I heard someone calling my name.

“Yeah?”

“Are the preparations ready for tomorrow?” Angel asked as I nodded.

“Anyway, is Laura agreeing to let us use her class for a while?”

“Yeah, she also knew about the whole plan so she’s briefing her class now.”

“OK. Thanks, Gel,” I said as she held up an ‘OK’ sign.

“Let’s clean up. We’re almost done,” Thalia said as we got up and helped the others clean up.


23rd November…

Kevin’s POV

“Where’s everyone?” I asked myself as I looked at the empty class. My students are supposed to be here but all of them are nowhere to be seen, including Vania. Then in the middle of my confusion, I saw a blue card on the table.

‘Go to the canteen. You will find your next clue there,’ the note said.

‘Fine then,’ I said in my mind as I followed the instruction on the note. I left my books in there so anyone who arrived first will know that I’m here. As I arrived at the canteen, I saw a couple boxes of pizza which is my favorite.

“I can’t believe this. Where did this come from?” I asked myself as I looked at the pizzas. Near the boxes, there’s another note so I opened it.

“Tada… that’s your first gift from us. Now bring the box to the class and go to your office. There’s something waiting for you in there.’

“I have to go to the office now?” I groaned as I brought the box to the class.

“No one arrived yet?” I mumbled as I put the box and went to my office. As I opened the door, I saw another box that I didn’t see few minutes ago on my table. Then I peeked to see what’s inside the box.

“It’s a cheesecake,” I shocked as I wondered who put it here. Suddenly, I heard the door just locked.

“Not again,” I groaned as I tried to open the door but it’s no use.

“I think they lock us in here again …” someone said as I looked at the person.

“… Am I right?” The person who is Vania asked to clarify.

“Wait, how could you…” I asked her.

“Yeah, after I put the box right there, they told me to stay until you got out but eventually they have another plan,” Vania said as she sat down on the chair.

“Maybe they really have another plan in mind,” I said as I approached and hugged her.

“Anyway, happy earlier birthday,” Vania said as she looked at me

“Thanks,” I said as I released her and sat on my chair. Both of us were looking at the cake box when I asked her something.

“Are you one of the planners?”

“Yes, I am. But how could they lock their class leader like this?” Vania yelled as she crossed her arms. I chuckled as I heard her said that.

“Do they know about us, that’s why they did this?” I asked as she shook her head. Then out of the blue, she remembered something.

“Wait, Angel, Laura, and Dong Ho also one of the planners,” she exclaimed.

“So that means…”

“ANGEL…! LAURA…! DONG HO…!”


Dong Ho’s POV

“ANGEL…! LAURA…! DONG HO…!” As we heard them yelling, all three of us just laughed.

“Oh gosh we’re doomed,” Laura said as we wanted to open the door.

“I know. That couple in there are going to kill us,” Angel said as I unlocked the door. As I opened it…

“Where are they?” Vania and Kevin yelled as they burst out from the room. We quickly hide behind the opened door as Natasha and Thalia came to the spot. ‘Lifesavers.’

“Seonsaengnim, have you read the note?”

“What note?” Kevin asked as all of us face palmed. ‘Half of the plan failed.’

“Oh yeah, I forgot to give it to him,” Vania said as she handed Kevin the note, which is the last. Then he read it.

“Hah, I have to do this now?!”

“Not now. Just tell us when you will be doing it so we will be able to make sure that you will do that,” Thalia said.

“What is it?” Vania asked Kevin but then Natasha cut her off.

“It’s a secret, Van. You’re not allowed to know,” she said.

“Oh man, now you making me wondering,” Vania said as both of the girls chuckled.

“Let’s go back to the class before someone else finds out. Don’t forget to bring the cake with you,” Thalia said as four of them went to the class. As they are out of sight, all three of us got out from our hiding place.

“Thank god,” all of us exclaimed. But then we heard running footsteps toward us.

“Hide, hide,” I whispered to both of the girls as we hid behind the wall near the office.

“Why I forgot to lock my own office?” Kevin mumbled as he locked his office and went back to the class.

“That was totally close,” I said as we let out a huge breath.

“Let’s go back to the class,” Laura said as we walked back to class.

Finally I have time to update. And I want to make an announcement. At 25th November until 3rd December, I will be absent for a while because of final exam T-T. And guess what, the first day is on Kevin's BIRTHDAY! (Why it have to start on his birthday?) Now, let's recap.

The plan was half failed because of Vania. What is it about? And what did the students told Kevin to do from the paper? Stay tuned!

And so sorry to tell you guys that it's almost close to the end... T-T. But I've already made an extra story ^^. And I want to ask you guys. After this fic done, I will make a U-KISS One Shots Collection, and... I need co-authors to talk about the poster, title, and such. Feel free to apply. Just say it in the comment and I will decide.

Don't forget to enjoy, comment, subscribe, and up vote everyone... ^^!

lushia_love : Hi and thanks to subcribe my story. How was it?

TheNerd : Awh, you...! That's okay, actually. Which one is better? And... hehehe ^^" ... 'almost' confess.

Kpopsister123 : Not really confess, though since they just went together. But yes, Kevin is being a man back there >w<. Thank you and already updated ^^.