Chapter 6

You + Me = Together

At the mall ...

Author's POV

_____________

"OMG so many sales today !!  no regret at all for coming to the mall today..right Chae?" Dara asked CL happily as she saw many shops were having discounts .

"Umm..yeah.." CL said.

"Oh..this shop !! I wanna look for shirts and blouses" Dara said as she dragged CL's hand like a kid who dragged their parents for toys.

"Woah..slowly Dara.." CL said. *Why am I feeling something weird when Dara holds me , kisses my cheek , or even when she's with me !!!?? what is this feeling?? Ughh...* CL mumbled alone

"Chae are you okay? You look uncomfortable.." Dara said as she stop holding CL's hand.

"............" "...w-w-what ? haha.. no no no .. I just.. you know.. don't know what to buy in this shop..hehehe" CL lied to Dara.

"Okay then .... wait , I'm gonna pay for this clothes okay ? wait a minute baby Chae." Dara said as she walked to the counter.

"Baby Chae? CL ? Chaerin ? Aigoo too many nicknames...but , nahh.. I'll let her call me any name that she like" She mumbled as Dara finished paying her clothes.

"Let's go Dara...here" CL said and gave her hand to Dara for her to hold .

"Ohh~~ finally someone learned that I like to hold hands when walking together .." Dara teased CL.

"Ahhh .... umm.." CL shocked a little and her cheeks began to turn red. CL's blushing again !!

"Aigoo Chae... I should call you Blushing Chae next time ... kekekeke " Dara said as she laughed about CL's new nickname given by her.

 

_____________________

"H-h-hey Dara.. are you hungry ? Cause I'm starving right now.." CL asked Dara . She's a little bit nervous + confused for Dara's actions towards her at the mall today.

" Well of course I'm hungry too... Come on , let's eat an ice cream " Dara said and as usual , she dragged CL to the nearby icecream seller

"It's okay ... I'll pay for this " said CL

"Well then...thanks my blushing Chae ... and please don't blush here hahaha.." Dara laughed , making fun of CL.

"Give us 2 strawberry flavoured icecream with cherry on top please ... " CL told the seller.

"Wait... you like strawberry flaovured icecream too? OMG we're same then !! I love strawberry flavour !!" Dara sounds excited

"Really?? haha.. I just ordered the icecreams according to my favorite flavour.. didn't know that you like strawberry flavour too.. here.." CL said and then handed the ice cream to Dara.

"yay.. icecream...thanks again baby Chae.." Dara thanked CL and she ate the icecream happily