Chapter 4

You + Me = Together

Author's POV

___________

" Chaerin-ah ! " Minzy shouted.

" What unnie ! Can't you see? I'm not going anywhere...haishh!! " said CL . She's not in a good mood . The party makes her boring and she had no friends there.

" come here for a moment.. Hyuna and i have something to tell you" Minzy said .

CL walked towards her unnie and Hyuna fastly . She's kinda excited to hear the thing that they're going to tell her.

"Actually ..............." they tell her about their plan .

____________________________

" Omo ? Jinjja ? for real unnie ?" CL said .

"yes dear..Wait I'll bring that girl to you" Hyuna said and smile to her.

_________________________

"Hey ... this is Dara , Dara.. this is CL" Hyuna holds Dara's hand.

"Umm..  annyeong..C-C-C....CL" Dara said , she's kinda nervous.

"Annyeong..Dara..what a nice name you had.." CL said , as she shake her hand with Dara.

"Ahh ! Dara is my friend's sister , and you CL , please take Dara with you .. go for a walk around my house .. or you guys wanna join us dancing ?? " Hyuna asked.

" that's okay unnie .. I'll take Dara for a walk outside .." CL asked .

Without wasting the time , CL takes Dara's hand and they walk together outside the house , breathing some fresh air .

________________________________

CL's POV

___________________

"So Dara... let's introduce ourselves once again , shall we?" I asked.

" Hi , I'm Lee Chaerin , but you can call me CL for short . And you ?" I offer my hand to Dara 

" I'm Sandara , Dara for short .. nice to meet you CL " Dara shake my hand.

"So Dara , what should we do now ? I'm kinda bored " I said.

" humm , I'm kinda bored too .. hey , why don't we just sit under the shady tree over there? " Dara points the tree.

" Well , that's good..we can talk about our details more , so we can be good friends..kekeke" I giggled.

I'm gonna start walking to that shady tree but then I feel someone touch my hand . Ah ! It's Dara . This pretty girl beside me .

I take a look at her , smile and she smile back to me.

"Let's go Chaerinie~~ " Dara said as she hold my hand.

"Hey...how did you know my other nickname ?" I asked . I was shocked when I heard she called me as Chaerinie . Only my unnie called me like that . Aishh this cute girl.

________________________

" So Dara , please tell me about you . I wanna hear it . I wanna know you more ." I asked her as we already sat under the shady tree.

" Ummmm ... okay , but please don't get shock okay " Dara told me .

Dara told CL everything about her , her relationship with Hyorin , etc.

" So you only interested in girls ? I see.. well then , it's time for me to tell you all about myself " I said.

CL told everything about herself  , her breakup with Jiyong , about that she don't have interest in boys anymore , etc.

" That guy , your ex-BF is such a .. hahaha" Dara said , laughed a little.

" yeah.. he really is .. aishh ! Please don't talk about him anymore " I said with mad tone.

"okay .. mianhae.. here.. let me comfort you .." Dara pulled me closely to her.

We're like goodfriends now even though we only met and knew each other in just an hour. 

[ Dara...she's really cute.. and.. my heart... i can feel something strange inside of it.. could this be my 2nd love experience? aishh ! Silly Chaerin .. how could you love her when you guys only knew each other for an hour.. goshh ! What should I do ?? Relax Chae..relax.. calm down..] I speak in my heart . The way she smiled to me , she held my hand , and now she's comforting me.. could it be ...L-l-love ?

" What are you mumbling Chae ? Dara said as she plays with my hair .

"Nothing ... hehehe" I said to her.

 

 

well , here it is... sorry for not updating the new chapter lately..kinda busy T______T

enjoy ! the 4th chapter :) #ChaeRa feels start to grow .. kekeke .. comments are neede , for support ^^ mind to comment some ideas about how's the next chapter is going to happen ^^ SUBSCRIBE me :D