Chapter 8: Hyung is Happy???

Speak Now

In CNBlue’s dorm:

                 “Yah, Junghin, come back here!” a very angry Minhyuk cried, running after the maknae that took his very precious PSP.

                 “Wae, it’s only a video game,” while glancing down at the device, “and besides after all the time that you spent playing the game, your only on lever 17?! Pfft, as a gamer, you a disappointment Hyukie~” Jungshin mocked.

                 “Ugh, will you guys shut up! I can’t play my League of Legends, with all your loud bickering!” Jonghyun shouted.

                 Suddenly, the door was opened and walked in the leader, with his famous cheek-bursting smile, that seemed as if it were to split his face in half. After a few steps, he came face to face with a running Junghsin, and fell on the floor from the impact in a very … awkward position.

                 “Apo~, ugh, my head hurts!!” Jungshin whined, then with a raise of his head, he once again came face to face to Yonghwa … “Ahhhh!”

                 With Jungshin screaming at his face, Yongwha also mimicked him, causing the two famous, cool rock band members foolishly screaming at each other’s faces. After a while of earpeircing sreams, Jonghyun couldn’t take it anymore and kicked the two on the ground, “Aish, would you knock it out? You two pabos should stand up, and you with the squirrel eyes, stop laughing because I’d not too sure you’d be laughing after finding out what happened to your oh-so-precious PSP.”

                 “Ugh, h-hyung, sorry about that, I didn’t see you entering and um- yeah, sorry” Jungshin immediately stood up and helped up Yongwha.

                 “Anio, it’s fine, besides you didn’t know right” Yongwha grabbed his hand and smiled at him.

                 “B-bwo??” both Jungshin and Jonghyun asked, though it’s true that their leader is kind and forgiving, he isn’t a saint and would have made Jungshin his slave for the day, by now. “Um, hyung, what exactly happened to you today? Did you land so hard on the head, that your brain somehow got messed up? … Oh, my god! Jonghyun hyung, call the police!!! I just caused our leader to have – OW!!!”

                 “Aish, shut up, pabo!” both hyungs said. “I just happened to gain permission from a group of very important and scary people” the leader once again transformed into his happy-go-lucky trance.

                 “So??? I mean our company accepts our own composed songs, from even a long time ago, I don’t see what’s so different about that,” Minhyuk asked.

                 “Noo~,  the famous Girls’ Generation has just given me their blessings to date their beautiful maknae!” now his smile was just about to explode any minute.

                 “Ah, so it’s just that …” “Wait, what?!” All three shamelessly asked with their jaw dropped.

                 “Yup, I am now the official boyfriend of the nation’s favorite girl group maknae! And, she will be here next week, so that you guys can hang out again!”

                 “Yes!! Our Hyunnie is back!!!” both maknaes shouted.

                 “Bwo, when is she yours?! She is my girlfriends, so she’s only mine! Besides I heard from Joohyun that you three were close, why didn’t I know of this???” now came the intimidating leader.

                 “Well, considering you were dating Shinhye, we didn’t want to tell you, and get you riled up, so we didn’t exactly lie to you, but we didn’t tell you either. So I see no wrong with it. Besides you never ask what we do anyways. And now that she’s our hyungsoonim again, it’ll be even better so we won’t have to talk to her behind your back.” Jonghyun bluntly said.

                 “Aish, well at least you guys like her and she’ll have an easier time, compared to me when meeting the members. Oh, and don’t forget to clean up, I don’t want to leave off cleaning the day of, and make Hyun see how dirty our dorm is” Yonghwa warned.

                 “Yes sir! I’m glad she’s back though, even though Shinhye was nice, we never really liked her as well as my twin,” said Minhyuk.

                 Yeah, I’m glad she’s back too, and I don’t intend to let her go again, thought Yonghwa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprise!!! I'm back!!!! I'm soooo sorry for disappearing and not updating for almost a whole year! It's just that school has been giving so much work that I've been sleeping at 2 in the morning everyday with my homework alone and my other out of school activites. But now that it's summer, I'll be updating a whole lot! This fanfic will mostly be drabbles, and very few drama will be involved. Mst of the drama should be in the first few chapters, and honestly this story was supposed to be only 5 chapters long, but I decided to just write more chapters of their dates. Hope that you guys support me! And please suscribe and comment! I'd love to get feedback on how to write better, and even some suggestions on what to write on future chapters. To those who send in ideas, I would give you credit, so please comment! Thanks for reading, again, and please look forward to my updates, which will be coming in more frequently ^-^