Science partners!?!?!

Dating A Kingka?!?!

MI YUNG'S P.O.V.

After I introduced myself to Luhan I leaned back on my desk. The teacher gave the most boring lecture. Everyone looked like they were about to fall asleep, but I kept paying attention. I wanted to keep my perfect grades up. The teacher suddenly stopped the lecture and saw all of us bored out of our minds. She looked at the clock and sighed.

"We will take a break for the remainder of the class period." The teacher said. Everyone started cheering and high-fiving each other, except for me. I stood up.

"I think we should continue with this lesson! Mid-Terms are coming up and we need to start preparing. You, the teacher should know." I said loud enough so the teacher could hear me over all of the chatter of my classmates. Everyone looked at me in disbelief. The teacher scratched the area between her furrowed brows and sighed again. 

"Ms. Yung is right, we should keep-" The class cut her off screaming NO NO NO! And then waving their arms around. 

"Fine we'll do the break." The teacher sighed. Everyone started cheering again. I slumped down in my seat in defeat. 

This school is so laid back...If I fail my test I am blaming the school. Mi Yung thought

"BUT, you can't do anything funny. I will still be in the room!" The teacher said. Everyone whined. 

"Okay, you all can go do your stuff, IN THE CLASSROOM!" The teacher exclaimed, waving her hand. Everyone began walking around the room, chattering.

Hyo Rin came over by my desk, taking the chair from the desk infront of me, and faced it towards my desk and took a seat.

"Soooo...I saw you talking to blondie over there." She said, while rolling her eyes in the direction of where Luhan was sitting. He was surrounded by fangirls. They were asking him for autographs and pictures.

"He just apologized to me. He kinda bumped into me in the hallway..." I said in a whisper. I didn't want Hyo Rin to hear what I had just said and begin interrogating me. Luckily she didn't hear me.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Nothing. Nothing!" I remarked, fake smiling. She eyed me suspiciously.

"Okay then. If you say so." Hyo Rin said, with a melodic voice. The bell rang. Everyone grabbed their belongings and then rushed to the door. But we were stopped by the teacher.

"Don't you guys know your manners? Teachers out first!" Everyone sighed and allowed her to leave first. Right when she was out the door, everyone scrambled out to their next class. I gathered up my things and headed to my second class. Science. I stopped when there was an arm around my neck. I quickly turned around and stood in a karate stance. 

"WHOA! It's me, it's me!" Hyo Rin screeched, with her arms shielding her body. I loosened up and took a deep breath.

"You scared me! I thought you were some !" I said holding my hand to my chest.

"Lets just head to our next class, shall we?" Hyo Rin suggested. I nodded in agreement and headed to our next class with linked arms. When we walked into our class, Science, everyone had already found their seats. There were only two seats left for Hyo Rin and I. One was next to Luhan, and the other next to this really tall guy. He was really cute, but oddly familiar. Class hasn't even started yet. Hyo Rin leaned into my ear.

"So, I'm guessing you're going to sit next to Luhan?" She whispered to me. I gulped and then nodded. 

"Well, I guess that leaves me sitting with the giraffe over there." I chuckled at what she said. The teacher walked in. Everyone was suddenly quiet. Hyo Rin and I finally realized that the teacher was looking at us, waiting for us to take a seat. We both looked at each other, nodded and went to our seats. 

When I sat next to Luhan, he looked at me and smiled. I faked a smile back.

WAHHH! I wanted to sit next to Hyo Rin! I will try to sit by her tomorrow! I whined in my head. Then I pouted and looked back at Hyo Rin. She was paying attention to the teacher, but she saw me looking at her so she smiled.

"OKAY GUYS!" The teacher yelled. "THE PERSON YOUR'RE SITTING NEXT TO YOU WILL BE YOUR PERMANENT PARTNER FOR THE REST OF THE SEMESTER!" The teacher remarked. 

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!!!!


So guys! This is like the longest chapter I wrote! I thought it would be funny to have Mi Yung paired up with Luhan again! Maybe it's fate? Hehe. I'll update as soon as possible! Just been lazy lately! BYE

~Sea

8/9/13