Who was that Girl?

Dating A Kingka?!?!

LUHAN'S P.O.V.

Today was our, and when I mean our I mean EXO and myself's first day attending Seoul High. Everyone was skeptical about enrolling but our manager said it was good publicity to reach out to our younger audience. We all agreed. 

The first thing that I heard when our limo stopped by the school's entrance was the screaming girls. I was annoyed personally, but I just smiled cause I didn't want to upset our fans. When we all got out of the limo, everyone started to run toward us with papers and pens, asking if they could have our autographs.

We all looked at each other, nodding our hands and then took all the girls papers and started signing, except for myself. I can get easily annoyed when people ask for our autographs.

I scrunched up my nose. Xiumin noticed my expression and leaned in next to my ear.

"Just give them what they want." He whispered. "Do you want our manager to lecture us later?" 

I sighed because I knew he was right. Xiumin was the oldest amongst all of us. He was like an older brother to me. I smiled to the crowd of girls and started signing. When I looked by the school's doors, no one was there because most of them were over here by us. But then I noticed two girls walking away like they didn't acknowledge our presence and that was quite strange to me. One of the girls looked back at me and rolled her eyes. I was stunned because she was really cute. 

At last, all of the girls began to leave because classes were about to start. 

"We better go guys! I don't want to be late for class!" Sehun exclaimed. Then he ran to the school entrance and tripped. We all started laughing.

"Wahh you all are so mean!" Sehun said, rubbing his head. 

"Mianhae!" Everyone said while holding in their laughter. But we all started cracking up again.

"Let's go guys before class starts!" Chen said. Everyone nodded and then we all began to head for the school's doors.

 


The guys and I were playfully pushing each other while walking down the halls. Everyone around us were pointing and taking pictures, but we ignored them. The twelve of us went to our lockers, which were by each other, thankfully.

"Umm...guys, I think I dropped my pen somewhere! I'm going to go look for it!" I said while going back the way we came from. I stopped when a girl clinged onto my arm. 

Who is this girl? I thought. She's not even attractive, she has too much makeup  on her face and smells like the perfume section of an department store. I scrunched up my nose. I was starting to get an headache from the smell. 

"What's wrong with you? Well, anyways my name is Jin Yung!" She said, but like I cared anyway, not to be rude but she isn't my type. But I didn't want to say anything rude because I didn't want to ruin EXO's reputation as well as mine.

"Umm...I am kind of in a rush. I'm looking for something so can you please let go of me?" I tried to say as nice as possible. She pouted and then smiled again.

"Okay then, Luhan oppa! I'll help you find whatever you are looking for!" 

I don't really want to be with her anymore...But I really need her help finding that pen. It has something on there no one else should know about.

"Okay you can help me find it." I said with a sigh.

"What does it look like Luhan oppa?" She asked.

"It's gold and outlined with blue. It says my name on it." I told her.

"Well that shouldn't be hard to find! Let's hurry up and find it!" She said with a hand in the air. I just nodded and we started looking for it. We were being quick so we wouldn't miss class. I thought I saw it on the floor. I ran to it when:

BAAMMM

I accidently bumped into someone. She apologized while gathering up her things. I just kept staring at her. She looked up and our eyes met.

She's the girl I saw at the school doors earlier. I thought. She looks ten times cuter up close. I felt my heart skip a beat. Supposedly, Jin Yung saw the pen too and hoisted me up before I could apologize to the girl. I patted myself off. When I was about to help her up, Jin Yung then pushed me away to go get my pen.

I grabbed my pen off the ground and turned around. She wasn't there anymore.

Who was that girl? I need to find out who she is. I thought.


Sooo.. How was that chapter? I like how it turned out. So pretty much this is Luhan's P.O.V. of the "incident'. I'm sorry about saying how I was going to update yesterday but I ended up having plans! I will make it up though!

Well that is it for this chapter! See ya later! <3

~Sea

8/1/2013