Chapter #2

Happy Birthday, Noona!

Finally it was the day when BTS members were given a little break from their long comeback photoshot session. Around 10.00AM, the members had just woken up. They were really having a long time to sleep to at least rest their body for a while meanwhile the schedules kept chasing them. After waking up, the members did something they wanted; taking a bath, watching television, making breakfast, and anything like that.

 

“Ah! I just remember something!” J-Hope suddenly said while watching television with Jin.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

J-Hope went back to his room and brought his handphone. He told to Jin that today was your 19th birthday so, as your closest friend, J-Hope wanted to make a surprise for you but then Jin said, “What if we make some surprise for her?”

 

J-Hope asked. “We? All of us, Hyung?”

 

“Yes, why not? I bet the members want to do it since she is close to both of us, not just with you.”

 

“Okay, Hyung. I will―”

 

“I am home.” Someone was coming from outside. It was Jeongguk.

 

“Where are you from, Jeongguk-a?” Jimin asked. But, Jeongguk said nothing. He walked towards living room where J-Hope and Jin were in.

 

“Jeongguk-a!” J-Hope shouted.

 

“Why, Hyung?” He sat beside him.

 

“This night, we will make surprise from your beloved noona. We will unexpectedly come to her mansion and then―”

 

“―no. I will not come, Hyung.”

 

***

 

“Wait for me!” You shouted a little bit eagerly when someone pushed your mansion’s bell over and over again while the condition you had just come to your mansion after your hectic schedules and you were taking a bath now. That annoying person kept pushing your bell and it made your relax bathtub’s time had to be paused. You quickly cleaned your body and didn’t dress up neatly.

 

That person kept pushing your bell. “WAIT FOR ME!” You were really in eager and promised to come furiously after opening the door. “WHAT THE―”

 

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!”

 

You were shocked after finding who the brat that kept pushing your bell and… it was BTS members! “Wait! Aish! I forget today is my birthday!” You felt like a fool for having forgotten your own birthday, your special day and luckily you have friends like BTS members so, it would not come more fool if you remembered that this July 31st was your birthday tomorrow.

 

“Come on, blow the candles!” Suga who was carrying your cake forced you to blow the 19 candles.

 

“Well, I have to close my eyes to make a wish.” Then you closed your eyes. Wishing all the best for your life in this 19. A second later you blew the candles and all people clapped their hands. “Ah by the way, all of you have to come to my mansion since you are disturbing me right now!”

 

“But, you have to serve us hmmm a food, maybe? We had prepared this for you, okay?” V begged.

 

“Well, well, I will cook foods for you.”

 

This time was like you would be back to the time when you had a really quality time with BTS members. You had never expected someone making a surprise like this. You knew that BTS was busy but they could take themselves to make a surprise for you. What a touching moment.

 

You told BTS they had to wait in your living room while you cooked something. Not that so long, you had cooked spaghetti and orange juices for them. “The food is already served!” Jimin helped you by taking the plates.

 

“Hm it seems delicious.” Rap Monster said.

 

“I have cooked for all of you eh―” You were aware about something. “1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, where is Jeongguk?”

 

“Jeongguk, hm ah―” J-Hope seemed confused how to tell it to you. When Jeongguk was told that tonight BTS would make a surprise for you, Jeongguk said no. He kept saying no without a reason and end up getting disappointed. None of the members knew what actually he thought. Rap Monster who saw Jeongguk and you talking after the photoshot was sure that there was no anything wrong between you and Jeongguk. When BTS would go to your mansion, they found Jeongguk sleeping in his room and could not be woken up. This day Jeongguk came so strange. J-Hope thought if he said this to you, you would be mad so, he decided to lie a little bit. “Emm, he is having a discussion with his classmates. So, he can not come. He feels really sorry.”

 

“Um, Hoseok-a, but it is 10:53PM. How can Jeongguk still discuss with his classmates since it is already midnight?” You felt really worried about him.

 

“Ah Jeongguk says that the discussion is really hard. And he has to present it tomorrow.” Rap Monster knew about J-Hope’s lie to you. So, he continued the story that J-Hope had made.

 

You sighed as a sign that you really felt sad. It was your birthday but, why he didn’t come? You almost didn’t believe that Jeongguk would forget your birthday since back to the training time, Jeongguk was the first in saying happy birthday to you. And now, July 31st had almost been over so, did he really forget?

 

“I know you are sad, Noona.” Jimin tried to cheer you up. “But all of us are here to celebrate your birthday. July 31st will end at least for 1 hour again. So, do you want to spend your beautiful day just by thinking worried of Jeongguk? I don’t mean you have to forget him but, spend it with us. You are more than a bestfriend for us.”

 

You smiled and decided to not feel sad. Maybe Jeongguk wanted to have his presentation done perfectly.

 

And then, BTS members and you were having fun at celebrating your birthday. All of you watched movie, talked a funny moments and all you do just to spend your birthday happily.

 

“Noona, don’t you feel scared by living in this mansion alone?” V asked since you were just a girl and living alone in your mansion.

 

“No. What things I have to feel scared?”

 

V opened the curtain to see how scary outside was. But then, “Wait, is that Jeongguk?”

 

***