Chapter #1

Happy Birthday, Noona!

Everyone was busy, busy at their own work. Lately, Big Hit Entertainment had their company been busy because of the preparation of their newest’s boyband, BTS. After ‘2 Cool 4 Skool’ promotions were concluded not so that long, the CEO decided to make an early comeback for those boys.

 

And today was the day when the boys had a photoshot for their concept. Everyone gathered in Big Hit’s studio. Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jeongguk had been ready to be made over. The next concept was still using their charms as a hip-hop group but  with a little different touch from ‘2 Cool 4 Skool’.

 

“Thank you for all your hard works!” The CEO shouted after the boys had their finally last photoshot. Like everytime if someone had been captured in camera, they would be running to see how the result so, did BTS members. They walked towards the photo’s editor and they felt satisfied for the results.

 

“Her talent at playing camera is getting higher. No doubt CEO required her to be one of Big Hit’s crew instead of debuting her become a solo singer.” The photo’s editor said and all BTS members knew who that ‘her’ referred to be. They just nodded in unison and admitted that her photo’s results were really good.

 

“Look at my face! She shot a right angle so, I look more handsome.” Jimin complimented a photo of him. “Where is she? I should owe her for getting my photos so handsome!”

 

There was where story begun. Firstly, you were one of Big Hit’s trainees. You were trained with GLAM and BTS members and also their ex-members who sadly could not join to debut. Because you were classmate with J-Hope, you could easily get closer to all the boys.

 

Besides of singing, you had a lot fun once holding camera. One day, you unintentionally entered to the studio where GLAM had debut photoshot. Because you were holding camera, you took photos of them and then the CEO caught your paparazzi action. You feel worried when the CEO saw your photos but, a second later he smiled and complimented you. Day by day, an offer came to you. That CEO was really hoping for you to become one of photographers in Big Hit instead of debuting. You had really hard time to choose the one better. After a long discussion with her parents, you ended up approving the CEO’s offer. So here you were, shooting BTS comeback photos.

 

“Where is Jeongguk?” Having done seeing the photo results, BTS members decided to go to their dorm. But Jin was aware that Jeongguk was not around. No one knew and Jin thought maybe he went to bathroom or somewhere nearby.

 

Actually, Jeongguk was searching for someone. Finding a girl in the corner settling her camera’s stuffs in, Jeongguk was sure it was you―someone he was searching for. “Noona?” He tapped your shoulder and she was shocked finding him behind.

 

“Jeongguk-a? What are you doing here? Are you supposed to be back to your dorm now?” You asked facing him.

 

“Ehm, Noona.” Jeongguk scratched his face, seeming like worried about something. “Ehm… thanks for contributing at our comeback now hehe.”

 

You chuckled. This boy sometimes attracted you because of his childish habit. You ruffled his hair and realized that after BTS having debuted, you barely met them. They had many television program’s performance, fanmeetings, fansigns, and many activities related to their position now. “Why do you have to thank to me? This is my job now so, I have to do it, Jeongguk-a.”

 

Being ruffled like that was the things Jeongguk missed from you. He really missed the moment when BTS member and you having fun playing x-box if they had break time from practicing. “But hehe your photoshot is the best! Just like our ‘2 Cool 4 Skool’ album, it came so fierce.”

 

You really blushed, Jeongguk was totally exaggerating. “Stop it, Jeongguk-a. I am not that best. Or should I become your fansite noona and then provide all your fantakens from many angles to your fans?” But, you could not avoid to laugh a little. “Better go back to your van, Jeongguk-a. Hyungs might be worried.”

 

“Ah about you becoming my fansite noona, I will be happy so, you may be following us everytime we have a job, right? So, we can be together like ehm―when you were still trainee together with us.”

 

You really felt the hard time when you had to leave your trainee time to become a photographer. After hearing Jeongguk’s sentence, your brain started backtracking many memories you had had. You actually missed them all. “Ah, don’t say like that. I am still on your side, I am still in Big Hit, you can call me whenever you want. And don’t forget to tell to your hyungs too that I am―” You made gesture to Jeongguk to lower his tall body so, you could whisper to him, “your number 1 A.R.M.Y.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Um.” You nodded. “So, tell to your hyungs right now!”

 

“Jeongguk!” Someone from behind exclaimed and there was Rap Monster. Seeing you beside Jeongguk, he waved to you by giving a little smile. “What are you doing here? We have to go to dorm right now.”

 

“I said what? Your hyungs might be worried, Jeongguk-a.”

 

Jeongguk just grinned. He knew that making a conversation time with you was so hard right now. Since both had their duties by themselves. “Noona, I will go to dorm right now. Hyungs are so noisy.” And then Rap Monster gave a little punch on Jeongguk’s head. “Ah, noona. Be sure you arrive safely to your home, right?”

 

“Namjoon-a, then you have to make me sure that Jeongguk arrive safely to your dorm.” You talked to Rap Monster.

 

“As you wish.” He answered.

 

You took a long breath after Rap Monster brought Jeongguk back. You settled your camera’s stuffs back. And immediately you just wanted to open one of your old camera. The camera you had when you were a trainee.

 

Smiling like an idiot paused your preparation to go back to mansion. There were many memories. Your photos with all trainees. Among the trainees you used to be more closer with BTS. What Jeongguk had said was right. They barely met.

 

***