Chapter #3

Happy Birthday, Noona!

“Jeongguk?” All of you woke up from your position and followed what V had seen. “Yes, the one who was standing in front of your door’s mansion is Jeongguk!” Jin convinced it. You followed them to see and yes it was Jeongguk standing there by holding a gift.

 

“Ah! I get it! So, Jeongguk wants to give his gift by himself for you, not being together with us!” Rap Monster stated. “Hm I have an idea!”

 

The idea Rap Monster had was all of BTS members would hide themselves somewhere while you opened and let Jeongguk enter your mansion. After getting what actually Jeongguk wanted to do, all members would show themselves up and started teasing him.

 

All people agreed his idea and then the boys started hiding. You quickly set your living room up like there was no one here before. After all people were ready in their position, you waited Jeongguk to push the bell and then TING. He pushed it! You tried to calm yourself but it was hard avoiding that you were really happy that Jeongguk didn’t forget your birthday.

 

You opened the door and started acting. “Um… Jeongguk?”

 

He scratched his cheek―his habit. “Am I bothering you, Noona?”

 

“Luckily, I am still watching television. Eum what are you doing here, Jeongguk-a? You flee from your dorm, huh? Are hyungs annoying or what―”

 

“No, Noona.” Jeongguk bit his bottom lip. “I― I― happy birthday, Noona!”

 

He carried a beautiful blue box tied up with silver ribbon and then he gave it to you. “I just can give it to you, Noona.”

 

You received that blue box from Jeongguk. “AH, thank you so much, Jeongguk-a!” You ruffled his hair. “Ah, I have a tart from my friends in college. It was big enough so, I invite you to join my little party!”

 

“Little party? You have your college’s friends inside, Noona?”

 

“Ah no no! I mean when I was in campus, they gave me a tart. I can’t eat it by myself so, I invite you to make a little party. Don’t refuse, okay?”

 

“Just two of us?” Jeongguk seemed like didn’t believe.

 

You nodded. “Yes. Why not? Ah don’t waste time so much. Come on!” You led Jeongguk come inside.

 

As Jeongguk entered your mansion, he started feeling randomness. One side, he felt blessed because he was privately invited to your little party and it was just two of them. And the other side, he didn’t know why he felt strange, like something would come unexpectedly.

 

As you have done serving the tart also drink, you sat beside Jeongguk. “I think you forget my birthday, Jeongguk-a.”

 

“I will not forget it, Noona. I just want to make my presence is hard to forget because I come to surprise you at the almost ending of July 31st.” He said it cheerfully.

 

“Ah, I see.”

 

Jeongguk remembered something. “Noona, do hyungs come here? I heard they will make surprise for you this night.”

 

Okay, Jeongguk didn’t know that his hyungs were making fun of him. “Oh they had come at 07.00PM but, they came back to dorm later. Why didn’t you follow them instead of making surprise for me just by yourself?”

 

Actually, Jeongguk avoided this question but, he couldn’t do anything. “Ehm I―just want to make special for you, Noona. It will not be special if I join hyungs to make a surprise for you.”

 

And coming out of nowhere, you started feeling your heartbeat made its rhythm. He wanted to make a special for you. It sounded like why Jeongguk did this? “Can I open your gift right now?” You asked in order to not feel awkward.

 

“Sure, Noona! You have!”

 

She opened the gift and… “WHOOOOOAAAAAAA Jeongguk-a, are you serious giving me this one?”

 

“I am sure, Noona.”

 

What was the gift? You felt sure it was really expensive since the gift was the newest series of Canon’s DSLR. “Jeongguk, I am serious. This camera is really really expensive but, why do you have to give it to me? I feel a little―”

 

“Noona!” Jeongguk shouted a little louder. “I will be really mad if you don’t receive my gift. I will make you my number 1 enemy if you don’t receive my gift. I will hate you soooo much if you don’t receive my gift!”

 

The one you didn’t want to happen was you would be hated by Jeongguk forever. But this gift was really expensive, you just could not. “Noona, please! Just receive my gift. I give it to you sincerely. Please?” He was really serious.

 

Finally. “Ah if you force me like that, I just can not see your face. Okay, Jeongguk-a! I will receive this gift and keep this camera forever just because the giver. Okay?” You smiled to him and he replied it softly.

 

“I want the first picture from this camera is―”

 

Click. You took photo of Jeongguk while he didn’t know he would be shot so, the face of him was really funny.

 

Click. You kept taking Jeongguk photo. “Noona, don’t take my picture again!” He tried to cover his face.

 

“From now on, I will be your fansite noona, Jeongguk-a.”

 

Jeongguk ended up holding your hands to stop your shooting photos of him but, second later both of you just felt awkward. This was the first time Jeongguk held your hands and you didn’t know why you became freezing. It was like being shot by a bulletproof.

 

You wanted to stop this but, Jeongguk closed his eyes. Interrogating you to have a kiss with him.

 

Your brain said no. Your heart said yes. But your mouth said “I don’t know”. Jeongguk kept closer to you and how to avoid it while you immediately closed your eyes following Jeongguk.

 

They almost got a kiss in few second later―

 

“HATSHII()&*(@89*^@*^#&@(*@&(@*#&%”

 

“YA TAEHYUNG-A! WHY ARE YOU SNEEZING?!”

 

Jeongguk was aware that sound and finally Jeongguk and you didn’t have a kiss.

 

“Wait, is that Rap Monster Hyung’s sound?”

 

“Okay okay, Taehyung is forever ruiner!” Jin came from nowhere so either all of BTS’s members.

 

“HYUNG??!@!@&^#@&!^!(! WHY ARE YOU HERE?”

 

“Well, that Kim Taehyung.” You murmured while forcing yourself to smile in front of them.

 

***
 

END

 

Thanks for all of you who have read this story until end :D
Oh well, I made a little mistake when this story was tagged as shortfic but, it came long enough hehe

And once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED BESTFRIEND :D

My gift maybe not that fancy or something like that but, I really hope you like it!

JEONGGUK LOVES YOU, NOONA HEHE :D

(cr pic: google.com)