{4

Blind by your sight

{4

 

"Isn't this too much?" Minho whispered, hoping that somebody from above replies. Choi Minho is 22 years old, living with his parents at the Shophouses. Little did people know that he is blind even though with the cane and the sunglasses he wore. Everyday for Minho is a perfect day, with all these kind people he met or who helped him through the busy roads, and etc but the sad thing was..he can't see them, he can't see the beautiful world he long imagine infront of him.

He always knew that all kinds of humans are kind and really are nice, until something say so. It was this humanbeing he didn't know but had those beautiful voice yet very impolite trying to "Help" Minho around. Minho knew that he can't misjudge the strangers right? that is what his parents thought him.

"Open to who ever that humankind's mind," Minho sighed, he can't do anything without his cane to help him. So he just took out the special phone for the disabilities to call for help. 'Where's the button..hmm' Minho carefully rubbed his fingertip to the button that symbolises the 'call section'.

"Please speak after this beep...*Beep*" Minho placed the phone right to his ear just like what his parents thought him when he was a little. "Yoboseyo?" it was Jonghyun, his older brother who picked up the telephone, "Hyung, i lost my cane just now..an-nd i don't know how to get back home." Minho confidently replied, "Yah yah.. okay i'll bring you home. Don't cry okay?hehee" His brother joked, "Where are you anyway?" the other receiver asked. "Hyung, maybe i'm not that sure but i think i'm at the dumping area, you know beside the MaRt?" Minho replied, sounding unsure.

"WAE?! WHY ARE YOU THERE? OMOMO I'LL BRING YOU HOME~" that was it the other receiver turn off the call.

Minho patiently waits for his brother to arrive until he felt a tap on the shoulder, "Minho?" it was Jonghyun, he is already there to bring Minho home. "Jonghyun hyung, annyeong" Minho greets, in return he could hear his brother chuckled, that high pitched tone of laughter he misses.

"How have you been?" Jonghyun asked, "Fine though..somebody is playing bad with me this past few days..like my groceries being stolen..my cane..what have i done?" Minho replied, but soon his face changed. "Who the hell is brave enough to bully my younger brother?! god, i hope he gets bad luck soon..erhghh makes my mood down, bleehhh." Jonghyun cursed, while tapping Minho broad back.

"Don't curse, Jonghyun hyung.." Minho said, smiling. "You're my only little brother i have~" Jonghyun ruffled Minho's hair, earning Minho's sweet chuckles.

"I'm serious, does that guy doesn't have a attitude, he sure have not yet feel how to be blind, you'll get it soon.." Jonghyun whispered, looking at the skies.


Rum pum pum pum ~