{3

Blind by your sight

{3

 

"What do we have here in this bag?" Taemin muttered, taking out all the groceries out from the bag. "Umm, cooking oil..sausages..chilli..god this men has no taste !" Taemin cursed. He placed it in line on the table, muttering to himself, "I'll take this" Taemin took the Oreos, sausage and some sweets. "All go back to the trash..that Blind men..i don't even care~" he laughs.

Taemin took the plastic bag and out he goes to the dumping ground some few blocks away with the already stolen cooked sausage in another hand, "Free food always amused me!" Taemin hummed along the stupid song he just made until the pitiful sight that shocked him.

"Isn't that the blind men? what is he doing over there.." Taemin tried to zoom in to that blind guy. To his horror, the blind men was using his hand to rub over the mountain of rubbish, he was finding for food, all thanks to Taemin who makes that guy hungry and finding food in the dumping ground.

Taemin could say that he had 0.5% guilty feeling in his heart but you know what? Taemin is still up to no good. Taemin tip toed carefully and slowly behind the blind men, to make sure that the stranger infront of him didn't know there was a e behind him.

"Stop tiptoeing," The blind men whispered loudly, "What is this...how'd you know?" Taemin question, he was only an inch before he could accomplish what he wants to do. "Blind people like me aren't a fool and stupid like who ever you are," he answered, facing Taemin.

"Why the hell are you here then?" Taemin challenged, "I'm finding my cane..i lost them." he answered. Taemin was shocked, how will this guy goes home without the cane helping him?

Taemin has a planned, "I'll find it for you""Oh, thanks" the blind men replied, standing in the corner under the scorching sun. Suddenly Taemin saw the golden-like cane covered by the dirty rubbishes.

"I'm glad there is some young lad which is kind hearted who wants to help me.." The men behind him whispered, Taemin then stop what he was doing before for a second, he was thinking and eating the sentence the men was saying over and over again. It seemed like the compliment is eating Taemin alive, but not too soon.

"There you go~" Taemin sang, but before he could give it to him he broke it to two pieces. "Try this..it helps you to walk home hahahaha" Taemin burst in laughter, handling them to the blind guy, the blind men only had the shocked face, "And by the way..your groceries are disgusting, okay?"

"Stupid tall blind ~" Taemin sang while running back to his house. But didn't Taemin know that somebody is watching him from above..


 

{A/n: opppppsssss Taemin is a bad fella, isn't he? ouch i hate him for that >< anyways thank you for those who subscribed~ it means alot! comments are always always welcome! :) i'll update later ~

Subscribe|comment before you go please?