{1

Blind by your sight

{chapter 1

 

"can any day be better than this?" Taemin sighed, he was roaming around his room trying to think of an idea to waste his time. 'I should go out and get some drinks' he whispered. Walking out of his room straight to his kitchen and to the refrigerator. "EH?! what is this?" he pouts when he saw a piece of note on the kitchen table.

|We'll be back soon, your dad and i are going to the North for some bussiness. You, Lee Taemin need to take care of yourself while we are away. I place the money on the table too. Don't waste all of them in a day! okay bye~

from; Mommy

" that, i don't care" Taemin muttered, looking for the money his parents gave him. "Hello $2500~ time to spend you" he laughed, grabbed the money and push it down to his pocket. 

By the time Taemin arrived to the drugstore it was 7:30 P.M. He really do alot of stuff while walking from his house to the drugstore, like Talking to strangers, flirting with girls, he even had the time to stole a potato chips along the way. Lee Taemin is the spoil brat, the son of the famous Phone brand manager. 

"tutututut~" he hum while choosing the can drinks, he was in daze until he feels a poking sensation on his feet. And he turns to the thing that makes the poking thingie, "Are you that fat? there is still space to walk you know!?" Taemin cursed at the men, he looked up and down at the men infront of him. 

But still the men is staring at him, "Am i that attractive to you?" he smirked, still no answer. "Why the are you wearing sunglasses when it's like 7 pm..you're freaking weird tall ." Taemin continued to and cursing him. Still the men kept quiet until he start to poke Taemin again with his cane.

"Can you excuse for awhile? I think i dropped my coin below your shoes," the men with the cane finally spoke, "Why?" Taemin replied, now with lighter tone. He felt weird when the Men with the cane spoke. Finally Taemin gave way, lifting up his shoes.

"Thank you who ever you are." the stranger bowed, kneeling and using his fingers rubbing the floor, trying to find the coin. "What the hell are you doing? the coin is like infront of you dude!" Taemin laughed, with his bad-boy accent again.

"I can't find it" ​​The men whispered, still rubbing the floor. "Are you ing blind?! here!" Taemin shouted, impatiently kicking the coin towards the men. Taemin could see the hurtful face of the men infront of him but still he had the courage to stand up and bow, "Thank you, may god bless you" he bowed, pulling up his glasses up to the crook of his nose, with the cane trying to figure the right path to walk and out he go.

"Stupid ," Taemin laughed.

 


 

{A/n

Yay first chapter~

Can i punch Taemin's face? ;m; i'm sorry but this is how i want Taemin to be :P i'll update tomorrow since tomorrow is my last day of a short holiday :) oh and don't mind if there is a cursive language being used ><

Subscribe|Comments are welcome ~