wishes

Airplane Wish

"3 hours? Why are you still waiting ? If I was you I would have stayed."
"I don’t know where to go, only he's the only person I know in Korea."
"Where did you came from?"
"China."
Doyoon do not know much about China. Which he knew there Shaolin in China, pandas, the Great Wall, dumplings, and kung fu. Doyoon regret not paying attention to the teacher's explanation geography teacher at school.
"your Korean language is good by the way," Doyoon heartfelt praise.
"Thank you, this is all thanks to the many hours watching the Korean drama," Junhui chuckled.
"Then the man who was supposed to pick your relatives?"
"No, it’s my lovers," Junhui smile.
"Let me guess, she was definitely looking up now and when the rain stopped later he would come and say 'sorry dear, I don’t want my skirt and high heels get wet'" Doyoon imitating the sound of a girl.
Junhui laughed, "No, I am gay. His name is mingming younger about a year than me"
"Oh," Doyoon nodded. Doyoon never met anyone who admitted openly gay like Junhui.
Heavy rain continues to fall with the night, even when the rain finally stopped Mingming was still not come. In the end Doyoon leave Junhui alone.

--xx--


Doyoon walking towards the airport, intending to buy the coffee warm and perform routine activities-watching clouds and aircraft that pass-time airport officials are seeing an argument with a familiar figure-Junhui.
Doyoon not think Junhui will still be in the same place, does that mean Junhui keep waiting here? Crazy.
"I'm sorry, but you can’t continue to be here," the officer tried to shoo Junhui.
"B-but I'm waiting for someone," Junhui insisted.
"I'm afraid I can’t let that happen," the officer tried to forcibly drag Junhui.
Doyoon interrupted their debate, "Excuse me, sir," the officer stared Doyoon, "I understand that the airport is a public place, and that means he is free to wait wherever he wants."
"But-"
"Is not the airport authorities should provide services rather than let the passengers?" Doyoon deliberately say rather loudly-that make people's attention directed towards them.
The officer could not say anything and then left them alone after bowing apologetically.
Doyoon smiled triumphantly and turned towards Junhui, "are you okay?"
"I'm fine, thank you," nodded Junhui.
"You are so stupid, why are still waiting here? Hell do you not have any money?"
"I do, it's just that if Mingming had suddenly come in confusion, would not he looking for me?"
"We can just call his cell phone, no matter how busy is he now, he still could answer your call"
"He could not be reached,"
"My God-" Doyoon sighed, "Now come with me, and no buts."
Doyoon drag Junhui before he could protest.

--xx--


Junhui and Doyoon sat on the ground complete with a cup of coffee in each hand.
"Thanks for the coffee" Junhui drinking his coffee.
"You're welcome" Doyoon staring at Junhui "now you better be honest, do you run away from home?"
"How did you know?" Junhui looked surprised.
"There is no way you are on vacation now, look at you, you d haven’t even have preparation for the holidays."
"Yes, I did run away from home," Junhui shifted his gaze to the sky, "because my parents did not agree when I said I was gay and had a lover."
Doyoon nod, it makes sense. Just imagine your son suddenly confessed gay and had had a lover-man.
"But I really love Mingming, I'm willing to go out of the house, as long as I could with him," Junhui smile, "he told me we would start a new life in Korea, my parents certainly would not expect us to go to Korea."
"is Mingming Korean?”
"No, it's just that he had left a month before I flew here, so our parents would not notice."
Crazy, this is really crazy. Doyoon watched cloud shadows reflected off the surface of the coffee.
"He said he would wait for me, he would be waiting at the airport."
"But he did not come."
"he haven’t come," Junhui corrected, "Mingming surely will come, he had promised."
Doyoon looked at junhui with concerned look, you have been duped.
.
It was the third day, after Doyoon met Junhui. Junhui still waiting at the airport, sometimes he would hide in the toilet when the airport officials appeared, but sometimes Junhui spend time in the field with Doyoon.
"Mingming was very handsome, look at this," Junhui showed a photograph.
Doyoon observed photo-Junhui showed a handsome and kinda cute man there, interesting.
Doyoon actually tired of hearing Junhui talking about Mingming.
Doyoon know his favorite color, what he hates, favorite foods, habits, blablabla-even though he never met directly with Mingming-blame Junhui and obsession.
But Doyoon not mind hearing, Junhui will sometimes tell an engaging story, just for example, ice cream was first discovered in china. But the most interesting for Doyoon is when Junhui is currently talked about Mingming.
Instead Doyoon interested in Mingming or anything it's just that, when Junhui will tell you about Mingming, his eyes filled with admiration and affection, and passionate expression that is absolutely gorgeous.
Doyoon can see clearly that Junhui really love Mingming, and for some reason he hates it.
"-If you meet with Mingming you will definitely like it," Junhui glowing eyes.
Doyoon nod-showed a small smile.
Doyoon hate Mingming.

--xx--


Doyoon stepped out of the room in an entertainment audition registration. Step Doyoon stopped when he saw a shop that sells Dumplings, Doyoon smiling and buying some fruit dumplings.
Doyoon hope Junhui will like it.
"Hi Doyoon-hyung," Junhui smile.
"Hi, Junhui-ah,"
"Well, Dumplings, I have not been to see it, thanks Doyoon-hyung," Junhui delighted patted his hand.
They ate in silence. Junhui staring at the clouds, while Doyoon staring Junhui.
"Doyoon-hyung-" Junhui opens his mouth, but then closed it again, "eh, nothing."
Doyoon just raised an eyebrow and then chew his dumpling.
That night they spent counting the passing plane. Doyoon not mind the silence of the night, because he can longer face looked calm Junhui in the absence of the word 'Mingming' from junhui’s lips .
Doyoon not care if he's selfish, he's even willing to be the bad guy if it meant he could make Junhui delighted.

--xx--


Like someone who loves someone else is painful, Doyoon know it. It's just that you can’t choose who you fall in love instead? When the time comes you will fall in love just like that, and in this case, it really frustrated him.
Why should Doyoon like Junhui who obviously already have a boyfriend?
Doyoon really hope he just felt sympathy for Junhui.

--xx--


It’s been a week since Doyoon met Junhui. Junhui has always been there, in the corner of the airport shop window, and sometimes hid in the toilet or in the field at night.
Doyoon walks towards the airport. His hands carry package containing Dumplings and the other hand holding an umbrella. Doyoon tried to avoid the muddy streets deftly.
Doyoon surprised to not find Junhui in the usual places he was. Doyoon looked at the toilet, until at the corners of the airport. But he couldn’t find Junhui.
Is Mingming finally come?
Doyoon clenching his hands loudly til his palm books whitened.
No, Junhui may not leave Doyoon granted.
Doyoon ran through the rain.

--xx--


Doyoon let out sigh of relief when he found Junhui sitting on the ground. -Drenched body looks sad and lonely. Know since when he was there.
"Junhui-ah, what are you doing here? Would you like to fall sick?"
Junhui did not answer, just looked at the ground for a moment before going back and the grass underneath-which now has turned into a mud puddle brown.
"Doyoon-hyung," Junhui sighed, "do you think Mingming will come?"
Doyoon kept silent.
Should he lie? If he says yes, he is going to make Junhui kept waiting without certainty? Doyoon don’t want to lie just to entertain Junhui.
Should he say no? Is not that will break Junhui’s heart? Doyoon do not want to make Junhui cry, seeing the sad Junhui is the last thing he wanted.
"I do not know," Doyoon threw himself beside Junhui, the umbrella fell from his grasp, "I just do not know-"
 

so sick.
 

Doyoon tears began to drip, mingled with raindrops.
"I do not know," Junhui’s voice never sound like it-very weak, as if there is no hope there.
Doyoon stared at Junhui "Junhui-ah."
"Yes?"
"I do not know if Mingming is coming or not, it's just that, Mingming must be a fool if he wasted people like you."
Junhui cry, "Doyoon-hyung thank you, for everything."
Doyoon shifted his gaze towards the sky, pretending not to hear Junhui sobs because it will only make Doyoon feels want to cry with Junhui. Doyoon saw a plane in the distance. Light flickering lights clearly visible in the darkness of night.
Doyoon instantly reminded of Seungcheol.
"Junhui-ah," Doyoon pats Junhui,’s back "my friend said if we believe, an airplane can grant our requests, now look at that plane and make a wish."
Doyoon and Junhui immediately closed their eyes, before finally opening their eyes after making the request.
No need to say anything  Doyoon already know what Junhui petition. Especially if it is not met Mingming?
Doyoon? Doyoon only hope that it Doyoon and Junhui not hurt in the end.
"Junhui-ah," Doyoon gave Junhui a Dumplings that he kept on his pocket.

Junhui take the dumpling
it’s really funny also it’s so much better, when they sobbed with a dumpling stuffed their mouths.
while rain-soaked their bodies hide the tears that streamed down their cheeks.
.
Doyoon jump for joy when he read the letter in his hand. Doyoon want once banged his head into the nearest hard surface, unfortunately there are only a nearby tavern buns.
Maybe eating dumplings along with Junhui much better than his head banged against the wall.
.
Doyoon entering the airport area with warm buns wrapped in his jacket pocket. Doyoon develop his smile when he saw the black hair Junhui.
"Junhui-ah-" Doyoon smile faded when he saw Junhui not alone-he was with a tall, handsome, and like a familiar -Mingming.
No-
"Doyoon-hyung!" Junhui delighted squeal.
"Doyoon-hyung this is, Mingming," Junhui let Doyoon and Mingming introducing each other, "Mingming, Doyoon-hyung is a friend who I mentioned earlier."
"Thank you for your help during this," Mingming bowed, thanked Doyoon.
Doyoon just nodded slowly.

hurt-
Only that which Doyoon feel.

--xx--


Caught in an Accident? It was supposed to be only thing in the drama! But unfortunately it was the one that struck Mingming.
it is clear why Mingming never came.
'Thank Doyoon-hyung, it turns out the plane could actually grant our requests.' Junhui said with delight.
Unfortunately it does not apply to Doyoon, Doyoon have not found true love, even there Doyoon feel heartbroken.
Doyoon sigh.
Suddenly someone hit Doyoon, throw his on the bus.
Damn! Damn! Damn!
Doyoon tried to grab his being thrown out of his jacket pocket, blushing.
"Excuse me," a familiar voice sounded in Doyoon ears.
Doyoon turned, "Seungcheol?"
"Doyoon?" Seungcheol smile, "long time no see."
"Oh my God-where have you been?" Doyoon hit him softly.
"Hehe, I'm not conceited, but now I became a trainee at Pledis Entertainment so I'm very busy," Seungcheol proudly showed his teeth.
Doyoon eyes widened, "You are also a Pledis trainee?"
"Well?" Now turn Seungcheol wide-eyed, "You also Pledis trainee?"
Doyoon nodded enthusiastically, showing acceptance letter in Pledis Entertainment.
"Congratulations Doyoon!" Seungcheol hugged Doyoon.
Doyoon hugged Seungcheol-no matter other passengers stared at them quizzically.
Doyoon felt something jammed behind his jacket pocket-almost forgotten Dumplings.
"want Dumpling?" Doyoon issued buns from his pocket.
"Dumpling? Cool, I love dumplings" Seungcheol smiling broadly.

Epilogue:

“Wait if you’re Pledis Trainee have you met After School before??”

“well, actually I’m rapping for one of their song” seungcheol smiled

“cool!!”

Maybe Junhui left him and maybe just maybe God sent him Seungcheol so in the end no one will get hurt right?

-----xx-----

 

So how was that?

Thanks for reading and sorry for anyone that have been waiting for update

but only get this kind of story ;A;