shooting star

Airplane Wish

Doyoon Look at the Seoul sky, it’s black, dark, no stars, only a few gray clouds were seen marching. The air is cold and polluted. Doyoon hate Seoul.
"They say the star was always there, it's just that we can’t see it-at least not here."
Doyoon turned towards the sound come from, he found a boy about the same age with him staring at the sky.
"That's because Seoul is too bright at night. See, the lights twinkling it. Sad is not it?" The man was now looking at him, smiling.
Doyoon nodded, "The place where I come from, some stars are still visible, few indeed."
"Ah, really? It’s been a long time I did not see the stars," the man look at the sky, "when I was little I used to make a wish on a shooting star."
Shooting star? Why the death wish on stars? Doyoon pensive.
"Did you ever make a wish on a shooting star?" The man asked.
"No," Doyoon shook his head, "I do not believe in such a thing."
"Why not? Believing in something that is pleasing," The man pointed to an airplane, "well that's an airplane, quickly create a petition."
"But that's not the best shooting star," Doyoon glancing at aircraft designated the man.
"What's the difference? If you believe your wish will surely come true," The man then closed his eyes, make a wish. Doyoon join closed his eyes.
Silly indeed, but what's wrong with trying?
When Doyoon opened his eyes, the man was looking at him, smiling.
That night they spent staring at the clouds, of course not as star gazing-but there is no other choice, right?
They walked home, really coincidence, they return the same way.
"Today was really fun," the man held out his hand, "Choi Seungcheol."
Doyoon shook hands with smile-his first genuine smile since setting foot in Seoul, "Jang Doyoon."
As they parted, Doyoon think-Seoul is not as bad as he thought.
That night Doyoon wished that he can find his true love.
And Doyoon think Seungcheol really, really believe in something fun.
A year went by when Doyoon first met Choi Seungcheol, in a field near the airport.
Nothing much has changed since the first time he lived in Seoul, at least according to Doyoon. The field was still quiet and cold every night, the plane is still often crossed, and the air is still polluted Seoul.
It's just that now Doyoon a student at a university in Seoul art. Um, Doyoon height also increased this year about 1cm, and hey-1 cm is very meaningful to Doyoon.
And yeah, about Choi Seungcheol, Doyoon had not seen the boy. Seungcheol indeed often come there, and sometimes they meet. Doyoon did not go to the field every day, only when he's bored-and well, because for Doyoon life is boring, it means that almost every evening he found himself walking around. However, in half this year Doyoon is never met with Seungcheol again.
It was like losing a friend. Doyoon just hope wherever seungcheol is he is fine.
And about his expectations at the time of it-until now he is still 'single', single, singles, or whatever the term whatever.
Doyoon already guessed, wishing on stars was a silly thing.
.
Doyoon stepped his old shoes on the street tonight, briefly visible white mist coming from his mouth when he died. Doyoon slipped his hands in his jacket.
Cold-
Drops of rain began to fall making Doyoon cursed inwardly. He rushed to one of the shop windows in an airport for shelter.
Doyoon stood, waiting, hoping the drops of rain soon subsided. But life is not in accordance with his will, in fact even the rain was getting heavier.
"," cursed Doyoon involuntarily.
"Are you feeling cold?"
Doyoon turned, staring at a long black-haired man, a bit terrible, and…..
Pretty.
Doyoon rubbed his eyes.
Not a ghost.
Doyoon pinched himself.
hurt-meaning not a dream.
"Er, yes." Doyoon nodded his head, trying to avoid looking directly into Junhui eyes.
"You can sit next to me if you want, here is warmer," the man patted the empty place beside him-smiling warmly.
Doyoon lost all terrible impression of the male figure, how can someone have a sweet smile and a voice as soft as it has a face-well.
Doyoon was reminded of Choi Seungcheol, he also has a face that contrasts with his voice. Who knows where he is now.
"Er, thanks," Doyoon plopped herself down next to him, hugging her knees.
True, here it is warmer.
"My name is Junhui, Wen Junhui," Junhui extended his hand, "and you?"
"Doyoon Jang," Doyoon shakes Junhui hand.
Doyoon observed Junhui appearance. His clothes were all black it is branded apparel, as well as luggage which is not far from Junhui. Doyoon concluded Junhui are affluent people.
"Why do not you just call a cab?" Doyoon asked.
"Um, I'm waiting for someone."
"he will pick you up?"
Junhui nodded, "should be yes, but he has not come."
"how long have been you wait for him?"
"Less than 3 hours."