3#Chaos

Coming closer

 

Heechul run into the club, trying to catch his breath. He went to the room to be greeted by annoyed voice of his friend. “Heecul! You are late, again. Manager won’t be happy about it.”

 

 

”Mian Kyuhyun-ah” apologized black haired boy. “But…YAH! Neo michin se.. aish! You are our manager. Stop stressing me out!”

 

 

”You should calling me your highness not bastard.” said Kyuhyun trying to avoid wet rag Heechul throw at him. “But really, why are you late?”

 

 

”I have another ing project at school. This damn English teacher has mischievous plan to slowly kill us  all. Day by day. Project by project.” sighed older boy. “But I have to do it. I’m not gonna stay in this haunted building forever. I don’t want to stay there for another ing year!”

 

 

”Okay hyung. Understood. I just don’t want the owner to know about it. Just be on time next time. We are friend but I don’t trust other workers so you know.”

 

 

”Whatever your…HIGHNESS. Now let me work and go somewhere to play love lovely games” smirked Heechul pushing his friend and going out of a room.

 

 

He opened the door to his house at 2 am, so exhausted that he didn’t have energy to fully open his eyes. He slowly went to the kitchen to take ramyeon and prepare it for breakfast, only to pour water in the morning. Then he showered himself and went straight to bed. Optimistically he had 5 hours of sleep so he didn’t want to waste those time. After long day Heechul felt asleep immediately.

 

 

***** ***** *****

    

 

 

This time Heechul wasn’t late and when he entered a school he saw his friend Leeteuk standing near lockers.

 

 

His real name was Park Jungsoo but that was used only by teachers. Leeteul was older only few days than Heechul and they were friends since kindergarten. Older boy was this calm one, always overprotecting. He had always took good care of Heechul who often was in trouble when he wanted to hide from his father.

 

 

”Yah! Chul-ah!” blonde boy run to him with his warm smile but worried eyes. It was something that only Park Jungsoo could do. “Kyuhyun called me last night. He was worried about you. He said that you look tied and overworking yourself. Again.”

 

 

”Leeteuk. Shouldn’t you take care of your boyfriend? Not me?” asked bored boy.

 

 

”Pabo, you are my friend. Kangin-ah understand that I’m worried. Oh…and he isn’t at home nowadays so…”

 

 

”So what?” interrupted Heechul not giving his friend chance to continue. “You are going to cheat on him with me? Sorry Teuk but after our last make out  I’m not gonna do it again.” he finished trying to avoid Leeteuk’s hand.

 

 

”Yah! We were drunk! You were depressed and decided to light up your humor. Forget about it. What I wanted to say is that I’m free these evening so I’m going to take care of you. No more talking. I let you leaving alone so you will handle me for one day. If Kyu-ah saw something more than his Starcraft  it means that it’s important.”

 

 

”Huh…This addicted idiot. He should take care of his own not me!” Heechul narrowed his eyes with anger going to the class.”

 

 

******** FEW DAYS LATTER ******* HANKYUNG POV *******

 

 

Chinese boy was sitting in school canteen. Thinking. Heechul didn’t show up in school for few days and Hankyung wondered how to contact with him. Tomorrow was the day they were supposed to give their project for Mr. Lee.

 

 

”Han-ah. What are you thinking about?” asked his friend Siwon eating his lunch.

 

 

”What? Ah, sorry. I was thinking about Heechul. And our project.” Siwon stopped eating and looked at him surprised. “Hyung…you mean THIS Kim Heechul?”

 

 

”Please I don’t have time for games. Just tell me what is such a big deal?”

 

 

”Hyuuuuuung, where do you live?! I think everybody knows him at school. He’s so popular especially among girls. He leaves somewhere near school. People believe he was in some kind of gang cause sometimes he had bruises on his body. Not nice. It was clearly visible on his milky white skin. Talking about skin. He’s rather skinny and tall, don’t you think he’s ill or…what? I’ve never seen anyone like him before.”

 

 

”Siwon. Really? You act like some gossip girl. It’s too much. You don’t even talk with him.” sighed Hankyung moving his plate away because of lack of appetite.

 

 

”People talks…” his friend continued. “And for me he’s too sarcastic, rude and weird. I mean how could he survived alone. I’m sure he’s selling drugs or…”

 

 

”He leaves alone?!” shouted Hankyung finally paying more attention.

 

 

”Really hyung? I told you all of this and you only ask about this one?”

 

 

”I think I can still control what I’m saying.”

 

 

” Ah… I don’t know where exactly. Just near school. But you have to ask Park Jungsoo. He’s his only friend. Told you hyung, he’s weird. Everybody knows him, every girl wants to be with him but he doesn’t like contact with others.”

 

 

”Sure Siwon. For you everybody who doesn’t go to church is evil” said Chinese moving from table.

 

 

”Don’t talk about religion like if it was something funny. And you promised me to go to church with me!”

 

 

”Maybe later. Right now I don’t have time for this” shouted Hankyung running out from a canteen.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I know its short. Sorry. But I don’t really have a lot of time these days.Probably you will find a lot of mistakes i will check them latter. But i really want to finish this fic one day so I promise I will be updating it. Maybe not so often but still!!!!!! :D <3