1#Mistake

Coming closer

Heechul woke up because of sun shining directly into his eyes. He was pretty tired because of his night work as a barman in a club. Opening his eyes he slowly relized it was Wednesday and he should be at school right now.

Usually Heechul didn’t care about being on every classes but he knew it was only way he could pass this year, cause his teacher gave him last chance to do the project. He grabbed fresh clothes and run out to school, again without breakfast. Black haired boy stopped in front of a class door to catch a breath and fix his hair. Running and generally sports weren’t his favorite activities.

”Oh, welcome Mr. Kim,” started teacher when Heechul went inside. “What pleasure that you decided to meet us today. Tell me what brings you here?”

”I wouldn’t be here but I had to do this project you told me about, Mr. Lee.” brunette wasn’t the type who would let this remark go unnoticed no matter what consequences it could bring.

”You mean this one you are suppose to give me next Wednesday?” he smirked seeing Heechul’s widened eyes. “It would be great if you could finally woke up. Now go sit next to Hankyung. Maybe you will learn something.”

Heechul sighed angrily thinking that he could peacefully lay in his bed right now rather that being at school.

”Hello” whispered Chinese boy

”Hi” answered Heechul without enthusiasm.

”Why you looked pissed off?”

”I’m…”

”YOU! At the end of a classroom! NO talking!”

Heechul sighed and lowered his head cursing at his teacher. I’m not the one who wanted to stay here. Aiiish, it . he thought but suddenly saw a piece of paper next to him.

So…why you seem to be upset?

I’m not upsethe wrote backI’m angry, hungry, tired and didn’t have time to do my hair as I wanted.

You didn’t eat anything?! :-O

No I didn’t have time. What did you think? Usually I don’t enjoy running to school and be covered in sweat all day.

He waited for a replay but Chinese boy didn’t write anything. Heechul thought that maybe he wasn’t the type to understand his remarks but as soon as bell rang he felt someone’s hand taking his own. “What are you doing Hankyung?”

”Come on. No talking. You are using more energy on this and I don’t want you to collapse before we enter the canteen.”

Heechul stayed silence during their way not even caring what wsa happening with him. Today was definitely not one of his best days.  

”Ok. Sit here and I will go grab you something to eat.” said Hankyung. Heechul looked around feeling like if he was here first time. “Help yourself. It’s for you.” Chinese boy added putting food on the table.

”Do I look like all this girls in dramas when boys order them around?

I’m not ordering you. You look like you didn’t sleep for days so I’m just taking care of my partner, can’t I?”

”Partner?” Heechul choked on his food. “What partner do you mean?”

”Project partner of course. Mr. Lee talked about it before end of the class. People who sit together are suppose to be partners. You didn’t listen?”

”Great, another ing project…” mumbled Heechul. “I almost slept with my eyes wide open. I work every night. So what this project is about?” asked boy chewing his pasta carefully.

”I’ll tell you after school. When do you finish?”

”3pm with PE, you?”

”2pm. I will wait in front of a school.”

”No! I don’t have to go there. I think I may consider my morning jogging as today’s lesson.”

”You sure?”

”Nobody will miss me so don’t worry.” Heechul didn’t know why, but he has already felt very comfortable talking to Chinese boy. As if they were friends for some time. Hankyung looked at him suspicious but left school canteen waving for a goodbye.”