2#Project

Coming closer

 

Heechul stood with his eyes wide opened when he and Hankyung went into neighborhood .

 

”I didn’t know you were rich.”

 

”My father owns a company in China.” Hankyung said looking at ground. “But I’m NOT rich. He thinks that I should work for my own successes. That’s why I came to Korea with my mother.

 

”Why?” asked Heechul.

 

”Maybe I’ll tell you later…now it’s my little secret.”

 

”But I asked about your father.” laughed Korean boy teasing his new friend.

 

”Yaaaah! Ha...hajima! Just…let’s go inside.

They stopped next to big white house with brown wooden door.

 

”I texted my mother about you so be aware of her. She will probably try to feed you to death.” said Hankyung opening the door.

 

I think I can handle this. I have fast metabolism.” smiled Heechul.

 

Yeah, I see. You are very skinny. Mother doesn’t feed you?”

 

”Something like this.” whispered Korean boy quietly.

 

”Mother we are home!” shouted Hankyung.

 

Middle aged women with large smile on her face went from kitchen.

 

”Boys! Perfect timing. I’ve just made dinner. Would you like to eat?” she asked going to the kitchen to prepare noodles but suddenly she turned around. “Oh, I would forgot! I’m Mrs. Han.” she smiled to black haired boy.

 

”Hello, Mrs. Han. I’m Kim Heechul.”

 

”Mom,” interrupted Hankyung stepping on stairs. “I don’t want to upset you but we will eat upstairs in my room. We have work to do.”  

 

Of course. Don’t worry about me but please eat everything. Heechul, you look very skinny. I will bring you boys food.” she said smiling.

 

*** *** ***

 

They entered red room with some group dance posters.

 

Heechul looked around the room when his eyes met a big one. “Wow, so this is your dream? You want to become professional dancer?” Hankyung nodded little embarrassed. “It’s ok. I want to become singer. Can you show me some moves?”

 

”Only if you sing for me.” answered boy

 

Ani!  I’m singing only when I’m drunk or while showering.” said Heechul lying on a bed. “So what this project is about?”

 

”Get up lazy boy.” ordered Hankyung from desk. “It’s about promotions during unemployment.

 

”MWO?! Boriiiiiiiing!” shouted Heechul sitting when Mrs Han entered with food. “Kamsahamnida.” he added taking bowl with noodles. “Ok. So we don’t have much time. At 7pm I’ll have to go. My work starts at 8 o’clock.”

 

”You really have to go?” asked surprised boy. “Where are you working anyway? Your mom doesn’t have anything against it?”

 

”No, she isn’t at home these days.” Heechul half-lied looking at computer. “Do we have to read something or what? Sorry, I didn’t listen.”

 

Hankyung smiled looking at eating boy. “We have few websites to read. So eat and let’s do this.”

 

*** *** ***

 

”Heechul?” started Hankyung shaking sleeping boy’s arm. “Wake up! It’s 7:30 pm…HEECHUL!”

 

”YAH! Chinaman! Why are you yelling at me?”

 

”You have fallen asleep while we were reading this. You have thirty minutes.

 

”MWO?! Aish…I have to go. I’m sorry. , I don’t have time to change.”

 

”Heechul-ah, do you have to go? You are tired. Go home, shower and take a nap.”

 

Korean boy looked at worried Hankyung. He didn’t know why said boy was behaving like this. “Sorry I have to go. Thanks your mother for dinner. It was delicious.” He said and run out from home to catch a bus to club.