Finale

No Boys Allowed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Jeein! Wake up!! Jeein!" I heard someon called, more like yelling at me. I opened up my eyes and it was mom. "You always woke up late on special events!" Mom nagged as she pulled my blanket away. "What time is it?" I murmured and hug myself into a ball. "It's ten-fifteen. We need to be there at twelve." Mom opened up the curtains and sunlight flashed into my eyes. "Oww~" I cried as I block the sunlight from my view. "Hurry up!" Mom slapped me.

I don't want to disappointed mom so I got up and took a quick shower. I took out my bridesmaid dress from the box and put it on. I also put on a minimum of make up. I'm really not a big fan of make up so I just want to look natural. I put on whatever that looks good on me. 

"Morning, Jeein~" Mrs. Byun greeted me as I entered mom's room. I almost got a heart attack by a sudden guest in my mom's room. I remembered that she arrived early to help mom out with the wedding dress. "Morning, Mrs. Byun~" I bowed and greeted back. "You look pretty." She complimented me on my dress. "Thanks, you too~" I smiled. Suddenly, I thought of Baekhyun. Is he coming or he isn't? I wanted to ask Mrs. Byun but she was busy with stuffs. I guess I'll just wait and see.

"Let's go~! We're not going to be late today." Mrs. Byun chimmed. I hold the edge of my mom's dress as she get in the car at the back seat. The wedding dress was too big for a seat so she had to sit at the back while Mrs. Byun and I sit at the front. I then get in on the passenger seat and button up my seatbelt. Mrs. Byun who's going to drive, started the engine and off to go. 

 

It's eleven-ten in the morning and all of us start to panicked. We arrived at the venue. I get off the car and quickly helped mom out with her wedding dress. A staff who incharged of the wedding today escorted us to a waiting room. The wedding going to start at twelve in the noon and mom hadn't put on her make up yet. I took a peak outside the window and the guests started to arrive. They're all in their seats and some are at the food table corner to grab some drinks. 

I look on the other side and I saw a beautifully, decorated gazebo. That's where mom and dad going to have their wedding. I'm quite nervous and also excited to be able to walk down the aisle with mom and dad but I'm also a little worried if Baekhyun gonna be by my side. I sighed and head back to mom.

"The groom had arrived." A staff called out. It's already twelve in the noon and it's time for us to go to the aisle. I took the small bouquet of roses with me and followed mom behind. I saw dad who was already standing on the aisle and waited for me and mom. He whispered something to mom which made her blushed a lot and winked at me. I chuckled. The guests stood up and cheered. I was already in my position and ready to walk but suddenly someone stood beside me.

It was Baekhyun! "Baekhyun~" I turned to him and whispered but he seemed to ignore me. My heart sank a little and the song had started. We walk down the aisle and soon we walk separately and stood beside the gazebo. 

Mom held onto dad's hand as they walk up the small stairs to the gazebo. The priest started talking as everyone quiet down and settled on their seats. I take a look at baekhyun who's eyes were locked at the bride and groom. I hate you. I rolled my eyes in pissed and hid my anger. After the talk, there's a performance by someone which I don't really knew well. I clapped along with everybody. After the performances end, it's time for the vows. 

"If you then, Jung Yunho and Kim Taeyeon, have freely chosen each other, in token of this and your love, will you please join your hands together." The priest started off. Dad and mom joined their hands together as what the priest said. "Yunho, will you repeat after me: I, Yunho, take you, Taeyeon, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold from this day forward. To love, comfort, and honor, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to laugh with you in joy, to grieve with you in sorrow, to grow with you in love, as long as we both shall live."

Dad followed after the priest every sentence and same goes to mom. "Yunho, do you promise to do this now and forever more?" The priest asked as he turned to dad. "I do." Dad answered without hesitation as the guests all cheered. "Taeyeon, do you promise to do this now and forever more?" The priest then turned to mom and asked. "I do." Which mom answered without hesitation too. Everyone clapped and cheered too. 

Later, Baekhyun and I came up with a pillow around our arms for the bride and groom to exchange rings. Mom and dad then exchanged the rings and repeated after the priest again. After that, it came to the pronouncement. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest ended. The ceremony w

Please log in to read the full chapter