019

No Boys Allowed!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's POV

Someone was looking for me? I was at the dining table having breakfast and someone pressed the doorbell button. It must be a guest which I thought was my mom's invited guest. But it wasn't. A guest was looking for me. It was Mr. Jung. He's Jeein's new dad, that's what he told me. "Morning Baekhyun~" he greeted me. "I wanna bring Baekhyun out if you don't mind, Mrs. Byun." He smiled.

"Sure, you both can get close to each other~ Have fun you two~!" Mom chimmed as she pushed me over to Mr. Jung. "But mom! You can't send me to a stranger." I whispered. "He's Jeein's dad." Mom patted me and close the front door left me and Mr. Jung alone. Great.

"I'm Jeein's dad. I've seen you several times and perhaps Jeein's must have told you about me." He smiled. "Yeah~ Jeein told me about you once." I looked awkward. I don't know what else to say since this is my first time meeting him. "I heard your dad is busy, I'll accompany you today~ Get in." He smirked and gestured me to the car.

It was a black mercedes. Look awesome. I get in the front seat and closed the door. "I don't need accompany, I'm fine." I blurted. "Oh really? I think you'll thank me later~" He started the engine and drove off. 

 

It was half an hour journey since the traffic jam and we've finally arrived at a place. I've never been to this place before. "We're here?" I asked, looking confused. "Yes~" He simply replied and get out of the car. I quickly the seatbelt and get out the car. I don't wanna left behind at a place I never been before. Plus, I forgot to bring my phone. Damn it. 

I followed him behind as we entered a mysterious cafe. It wasn't what I expected. It looks cool. Everywhere was well design and decorated unlike the cafe I usually go with my buddies during after school. "Have a seat~" He pointed to a chair opposite him. I nodded and settled down on a seat. "What would you like to order?" A waitress came and handed out the menu to us. "Frappucino please." Mr. Jung simply replied. That's what I like to drink at cafe. "And you, young men?" The waitress turned to me as she jotted down on the menu with Mr. Jung's order. 

"Frappucino too." I smiled. She nodded as she took back the menu and place our o

Please log in to read the full chapter