Chanyeol is annoying

‘Boys school? Good luck Mate!’(Haitus)

 

Cherin's POV
 
Chanyeol had asked me if he could give me a quick tour of the campus. He seemed like a nice person so I said yes. He's not that funny but he thinks he is. He laughs so hard at his own jokes, making his eyes go into the shape of a cresent moon. 
 
First, he showed me all the homerooms and the dance rooms. Then, the recording studios and the gym. The gym was on the second floor and was really big. The equitments such as the running machines, were in one room and next to it was a big hall. 
 
"Come i'll show you your room" Chanyeol said walking towards me and tried to take the suitcase. I quickly put my hand on it and started to drag it along as I walked out the gym.
 
"How cheap" I mummble under my breath. Why are you men like that? I am capable of dragging along a suitcase. Urghh! Dont use such situations to hit on the girl. 
 
"The dorms are upstairs by the way" Chanyeol shouted as he ran to the lift. I pulled my suitcase and entered the lift.
 
Chanyeols POV
 
"So trainee...how old are you?" I asked her to break the silence. She didn't reply. Forget that she didn't even bother looking at me. Ok ...let me spill. I tried to hold in my laugh because all of a sudden I thought of a really funny joke to do with scilent films. The entire time I was touring her around the campus, I was the one speaking. She hardly talked. The lift door opened and I bursted out laughing. Sorry I couldn't hold it in anymore.
 
"Are you mad?" She blurted. At least she said something. I realised I did look a little mad laughing by myself, so I fixed my posture. The lift door opened and we walked out.
 
"Here...your dorm 502 and mine is next to yours" I said pointing at her room then mine. She didn't say anything and opened the door, with the key Ms Kim gave her earlier. 
 
"kumavo and you can go now" she said in a cold tone. OK. She's odd. I thought she would invite me in.
 
"Yeah I'll go.... By the way did you get your lesson schedule?" I said trying to build a conversation. I get a little irrated when I meet new people and they dont talk to me.
 
"Neh" she dragged her suitcase inside and just as I was about to go in, the door shut on my face.
 
"I guess I'll see you later then" Im talking to myself since 'she!' Just cut me off. Wierd person man. Cant even have a small chat with 'the reaction king' urghh! She's not a big fan of exo I guess.
 
Narrator POV
 
It was halftime and the boys had decided to take a break. Onew was half a sleep, laying on the bench. The others had put down a picnic blanket.
 
"Yah wont it be wierd" kai asked the others.
 
"What's wierd?" Taemin replied.
 
"The girl...your on about her right" beakhyun joined. Beakhyun started planning ways on how he could ask cherin to be his partner for dance class.
 
"Yeah" 
 
"Jongin-ah dont worry...just think like she's a teacher...our own homeroom teacher is female" jonghyun said. He liked the fact that there was a girl in the school. 
 
Beakhyun put his arms under his head and lay on his back. As he closed his eyes he saw the samegirl he saw outside his hommeroom window. Now he knew who she was. She was Cherin and she will train at the same place as him, meaning he will see her everyday. He smiled and went into a lifht sleep.
 
On the other hand, Jonghyun couldn't stop thinking about her either. The image of a beautiful face with angry eyesbrows was stuck in his head.
 
A/n im so sorry I like ditched thid story for a bit and thus chapter is a bit lame to😱:( anyway bear with me and i promice it will get better😄☺not sure if i have any readers yet lol. Pls comment and subscribe❤❤