Day One: getting use to: part I

‘Boys school? Good luck Mate!’(Haitus)

A/N imagine a school like the one in to the beautiful you if u have watched the drama/

 “Right everyone settle down” Ms Kim said trying to calm everyone down. Ms Kim knew she should have said no to training the younger groups, all they ever do is talk and mess about. Ms Kim was one of the best trainers at sm and was highly -respected but never did she know she was going to get 17 little monkeys, exo and shinee! 

“Seonsaeng-nim were doing the dance test thing right?” kai asked as he walked into the class late. He sat down at the back right corner next to taemin and Kyungsoo (d.o).

“Neh we are and has everyone practised?” Ms Kim asked the boys and looked at kai eyeing him.*There is no point of telling him not to be late because he won’t listen*

“Neh” they all said in unison. Just as the boys were about to get up to go to the practise room Ms stopped them.

“Wait I have an announcement to make” she said as the boys sat back down and started to chat again. Jonghyun and Minho were passing around notes trying to make sure Ms didn’t see.

“Calm down, what are you kids?” Ms Kim asked as they all laughed.

“Sehun is a baby did you forget that!”  Luhan shouted as Sehun started doing kyiomi *god sake not again!* he thought to himself. Everyone gave him the puppy dog look trying to be cuter than the maknae.

“So …… I just wanted to let you know that there will be a new trainee who will join us today” Ms Kim said as everyone started to pay attention to her, curious of whom the new trainee is.

“Teach is it someone who passed the auditions?” Kris asked

“Umm…actually…”Ms Kim stammered as everyone paid attention and waited for her to speak. Onew, on the other hand secretly stuffed his chicken flavoured crisps into his mouth as Suho starred at him with a disgusted look. * What’s wrong with hyung…that stuff is rubbed all over his face* he thought to himself.

“Ok basically what I’m trying to say is that the new trainee is ……… a girl” Ms Kim summed up and looked around, hoping they don’t cause a fuss. The boys starred at the teacher with wide eyes and silent, shocked faces, for a few seconds then busted out laughing.

“You’re kidding right” they all said in unison and laughed louder.

“No……I’m serious” she said and all the boys stopped clutching their stomachs and put on serious faces.

“Jeongmalleyo?”  Tao asked and the others nodded their heads.

“She went to SM girls but Lee Soo Man sunbae-nim has decided to send her here for some reason……” Ms Kim added as some of the boys were smiling.

“Is she pretty?” jonghyun asked as key hit him on the head. Everyone started laughing and Ms Kim couldn’t help but laugh at a 23 year olds cute comment.

“Hyung don’t hit on her!” kai said causing everyone to laugh.

“Yah you…” before jonghyun could get a comeback at Kai’s comment Ms Kim interrupted “ I was told she has a bit of a bad temper…… so just don’t get on her bad list”

“Seonsaeng but how can a girl be here…… and who will she share dorms with?” Kris asked being all serious and putting up one of his hands.

“Yh wont it be awkward having one girl between loads of boys?” Minho agreed as the others looked at them thinking what the hell.     *do they really want to lose the opportunity of having a girl in the campus * jonghyun thought as some of the others thought exactly the same. (Boy thoughts)

“ I know it might be a bit awkward but…… give the girl some space okay” Ms Kim said nodding her head and looking around the class room. She was smiling to the fact that the boys weren’t that concerned about it.    *I thought they would cause a fuss……but there being typical boys about having a girl here*

“Hope she’s pretty” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun crossing his fingers. The boys were sat near the front by the window; Baekhyun didn’t even listen to the teacher much because he was to busy day dreaming. Chanyeol realised that Baekhyun wasn’t listening to him so he started waving his hands in front of his face.

“Are you awake?” he asked shaking his shoulders.

“Oh…oh...umm yeah she probably is” Baekhyun said, not taking much notice of Chanyeol’s words. What Chanyeol didn’t know is that Baekhyun wasn’t just day dreaming and looking at the ‘birds’ in the trees outside but, instead looking at exactly at what seonsaeng was talking about. The girl outside playing with the dog caught his attention. *how can someone look prettier than a white dog being hit by the sunlight?* he questioned himself. *Baekhyun don’t look at her*

“Okay … let’s go to the practise room” Ms Kim said as they all got up and left the room.

 (Practise room)

Everyone was sat down on one side of the practice as kai was dancing to machine. He swiftly moved from one step to another as taemin copied his every move sitting down. Suddenly, the door knocked disturbing Kai’s performance.

“Come in” Ms Kim said stopping the music. Beakhyun’s eyes widened as he saw the ‘someone’ walk through the door followed by a seonsaeng-nim. *she is the girl I saw with our dog……don’t tell me…is she the girl seam was talking about?” he questioned himself.

Che-rin’s POV

I walked in, following the teacher. I looked up and saw boys…… a lot of BOYS! Oh...My…God! All of them have already debuted and I’m guessing their here for extra training. What bands are they? I swear I have seen them before.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo” the lady wearing a grey tight skirt said to the other teacher with me. She bowed to use but I ignored her.

“this is the new student” the lady who brought me here said and soon left the room.

“oh neh I was waiting for you” she said looking at me and smiled. Ewwe and what a cheesy one at that.

“I wasn’t waiting for you” I whispered but I know she heard me. The others started laughing and why……why are some of their jaws dropped that low?

“Oh…umm…anyway introduce yourself” she expects me to…what? *sigh*

End POV

“Annyeonghaseyo Park Che-rin imnida” she said lazily giving evils to the boys with their jaws dropped. The boys couldn’t take their eyes of off her. Baekhyun smiled to the fact that he got to see her closer. *yeppeo-ne* he thought to himself.

“Umm… just sit down anywhere... I’m Ms Kim by the way and you’re going to be in this class” Ms Kim said as Che-rin sat down further away from the boys, pulling her suitcase along. Kai continued his performance as the boys didn’t dare talk to Che-rin since she had such a bad expression on. Just as kai finished everyone clapped except Che-rin. Ms Kim started talking about different dance styles as the students listened. Once again, the door knocked catching everyone’s attention.

“Oh manager hyung what are you doing here?” Luhan asked.

“Ah…neh can I take exo m please” Exo’s managers asked as Ms Kim nodded. Then the exo m member got up and made their way outside. Kris ruffled Che-rin’s hair and she backed away giving a weird look. Now there was only shinee and exo m left in the practise room. The teacher continued her lecture.

“Annyeong” Baekhyun whispered to Che-rin and smiled. She hesitated at first but smiled back. * I have to make at least one friend in this school… unlike last time hope he will stand up for me* she thought.

“Are you a fan of exo?” he asked trying to budge closer to her but jonghyun took his space without even giving Baekhyun a chance. Jonghyun smirked at him then turned to look at Che-rin.

“Annyeong” jonghyun smiled at Che-rin. For once she actually thought someone’s smile was cute… but then when she eyed his face loosely it just looked like a scary dinosaur, she had to keep away from.  Even though she didn’t reply both the boys were mesmerized by her and continued starring.

“Ok so your next assignment will be partner dances” Ms Kim said as they all paid attention ‘attention to Che-rin since it is partner dancing”

“you can choose the style but you have to be paired up…”

*I’m going to partner up with Che-rin……!” Baekhyun thought to himself as a tint of pink went up his cheek.

*should I ask her…… just because I want to try ballroom dancing* kai smirked.

*they will all probably ask her* Kyungsoo frowned.

*just going to do hip hop with kai…… Luhan he probably will have schedules next time* Sehun scratched his head.

*I’m asking her…….!!!!!!*

*she is kind of pretty…… but not has rich as ME!” HAHAHAHA Suho laughed out loud as everyone starred at him.

“Anything wrong?“ Ms Kim asked. Suho shook his head with regretted look on his face. After an awkward silent, everyone started laughing.

“Seonsaeng-nim so we can partner up with anyone?” onew asked chewing on a piece of gum.

“neh just remember you will be marked on this…… so I’ll leave you lot to talk and practise” Ms Kim said as she turned to face Che-rin realising they were all crowding her. Ms Kim knew how Che-rin felt because she didn’t seem like the type who enjoys attention from boys. “oh and  Che-rin your dorm number is 501 ask one of the boys to show you” she added as she left the room. All the boys had realised there was no teacher present so they went and sat near Che-rin.

“501 mines 502 I’ll show you” Chanyeol said as he put his hand out and surprisingly she took it. They shook hands for a long time smiling at each other as the other heads dabbed up and down in unison to the hand shake.

“501 is mine is well!” jonghyun, key and Baekhyun shouted. Then they all started quarrelling about who will show her her room.

“BE QUIET!!!!” she shouted as they all starred at her in shock.

“Never knew such a cute girl could have such a big vocal cord” jonghyun said sarcastically and everyone laughed.

“Could you all just move a bit…… I’m not an antique piece” she said moving her hands in a ‘Get Away From Me’ gesture. They all realised how close they had gotten and moved back.

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dww9UjJ4Dt8

“I’m practising” kai got up and played the music and taemin joined him. The others started doing their own thing’s is well. Che-rin watched them as they all danced. She wanted to join in but for some reason she didn’t feel safe around a load of boys , not just that she was wearing a skirt.

“Want to dance?” Baekhyun asked her with a smile. Che-rin was surprised because people never use to ask her to dance but use to keep on teasing her and saying she’s not talented. The ones who did bully her never got away with. Che-rin deals with bullying by using fists but it always left an empty spot in her heart. Not many people wanted to be friends with her and ‘on the outside’ she didn’t really are about having friends.

“Mien I’m wearing a skirt and it’s too short” she said with a slow pace and smiled.

“Oh well no one will look…… come” he said as he dragged her. Everyone was doing their own thing and Che-rin was just standing in the middle as they all danced around her. Jonghyun came up to her and ruffled her hair which made her smile. This feeling of people smiling to her felt great. She grew up listening to her parents arguing and people saying she got into sm because of her uncle so ofcource this felt great. *how will they behave when they find out about lee Soo man being my uncle… I honestly didn’t get in because of connections!* she thought as she frowned to herself.

“What’s the matter?” Chanyeol came up to her, putting his finger on her frown and turning it into a smile.

“Nothing” she replied.

“We haven’t properly met yet right?!.... I’m Park Chanyeol” he laughed making her laugh to.

“I know……” she said laughing. She thought he was dumb because it’s a bit obvious she would know him…he is in sm right? She mentally laughed. Chanyeol ruffled her hair and she flinched a bit because now there messing up her hair. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked away and started to copy kai and taemin who were dancing to Lucifer. Jonghyun onew and key started singing as the others clapped. It seemed like a scene from a movie were the main leads dance to impress the girl.  Jonghyun walked over to Che-rin and met eyes with her.

“Yah if you give me a wish I’ll give you one” he said giving her a dino smile.

“Are you a genie?” she said as she pouted. * I don’t like him…… he seems erted*

“So what do you say baby... yes or no?” (a/n said baby in English…cute)

“Baby?” she questioned. 

“Mmm…baby”

“Maybe…” she replied messing up his hair and he messed up hers again.

“Hahaha tell me when you got an answer ok!” he demanded. 

After class was finished they all went out and Che-rin dragged her black suitcase along. All the ones that wanted to take her to her dorm got distracted by the football game going on outside in the field. She sighed as she looked outside the big window in the corridor. *They seem like their having fun…… the last time I played football was with my dad… before omma appa got divorced* she thought to herself.

“Yah wait up!” a voice called from behind her. She turned around and saw Chanyeol running towards her. He reached up to her and put a hand on her shoulder whilst panting. Something wet landed on his hand and he looked up to realise a tear drop fell down Che-rin’s cheek.

“Why are you crying?” he asked her as went to wipe her cheek but she smacked it away. Che-rin woke up from dreamy land and quickly wiped her face. She hated crying in front of others. She thought it made her look weak and she can’t afford to look weak.

“nothing doesn’t matter” she said as she turned around pulling her suitcase again.

“yeah………anyway I’ll show you were your dorm is” he said as they both walked towards the dormentry area. Along the way he gave her a short tour of the campus and because of Chanyeol’s sweet and smiley nature it made her smile. He was the only person who said one little thing and put such a wide smile on her face. Even though Che-rin had only known him for about a day she thought of him as a nice person. *i've got some getting use to...to do* she thought to herself. * but i want cry anymore..... be a brave girl and if you have to.... 'only if you have to' use your fists to get out of problems* she mentally patted herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Outside on the field) (Team 1= Sehun, Baekhyun, jonghyun, key (goal), Minho) (Team 2= onew, taemin (goal), Kyungsoo, kai and Suho) (A/n there is a lot of other original characters that on the teams)

“Yah Sehun-ah pass it here” Minho shouted as no one was around him. Sehun dogged kai and onew who were both trying to tackle him at the same time and kicked the ball.  The ball accidently got kicked to JaeWan (oc) and he quickly dogged past Suho and kicked it to Minho.

“Minho-ah Minho-ah shoot it!!!!” jonghyun shouted with his dinosaur voice right from the other side of the field. Minho kicked the ball towards the goal post where taemin was standing.

“hyung!!!” taemin shouted as he hit the ball using his fist and Suho did a header making it go all the way to the other side of the pitch.

“Aah !! Yah lee taemin!” Minho shouted as he kicked the grass and taemin laughed.  Taemin was surprised he actually managed to save one of Minho’s goal which made him laugh even more. Key started laughing historically.

“let’s take a break!” jonghyun shouted as they all nodded their heads in agreement.                                                          

“yeah ………break…….let’s do that……chicken” onew said before collapsing on to the grass face flat. Taemin laughed louder looking at the state of his hyung as kai came and sat on top of onew and started doing gangnam style.

“Eeeaaaahhhh Y LADY!” Baekhyun sang as they all gathered around onew laughing.

“Talking about y lady…… where is our y lady?” jonghyun said as he pouted and the others laughed at his cuteness.

 

A/N:  I finally managed to write up this chapter!!! YEAH! So how was it? Do you like it? I’m not a professional writer, so sorry about spelling and punctuation mistakes. Comment and subscribe because it keeps me motivated. Tell me what you thought of chapter one please *puppy eyes* #### give me any suggestions for future chapters if you want, im willing to take in your ideas. Thanks so much for reading and I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAEYO READERS!

P/S PLZZZ don’t be silent readers make sure to subscribe and comment.