Noona!

Saki's Toy Box (Only Wanting Drabbles)

Saki’s Toy Box

 

Noona!

 

Sitting in the room which would eventually be shared with several others, Kyo gently pulled his brush through his hair which he was leaving down long today and stared at the reflection in the mirror. It wasn’t an up and coming idol that reflected back at him today, it was a pretty young lady with dark familiar eyes and a hairstyle which was in need of serious fixing but he didn’t have the time right now. Well he did but he didn’t really want to freak the others out too much. Whilst Bradley, Kyung and Jae were perfectly fine with Sora he wasn’t entirely sure how the others would react.

 

She was something that Kyo tried to desperately keep hidden but sometimes he wanted nothing more than to be the girl he had been partly brought up as.

 

Still, this was going to be a risky day and he really didn’t want to get teased for it by the others. He was a member of a male idol group, so cross-dressing for anything other than fan service wasn’t usually on the cards.

 

Though he smiled, remembering his darling boyfriend’s words to remain strong and knew that he couldn’t very well hide much longer.

 

At least Sora didn’t feel too flamboyant today, she must have been nervous too which was something of a relief. She had dressed in a plain ankle length beige skirt and a simple white top and after some internal debate placed a beige coloured hair band to match just to make things a little easier. She had even got pretty light on the makeup as well.

 

Looking at herself in the mirror, Kyo having retreated completely for now, Sora nodded her head and sighed, “Let’s do this girl.”

 

Heading out of the room, Sora gave out a little squeak as she stumbled over a toy which had been left there, “Wah!”

 

“Huh?” Saki’s little voice came to her as the little girl came around the corner to find out what the thump had been, “Noona! Are you okay?”

 

She ran to the girl, helping her up as best as she could given the height difference, “I’m sorry, I thought you were already down stairs. You’re not hurt are you Noona?”

 

“It’s okay Saki,” the girl replied, keeping her voice level despite the fact that her toe hurt just a little, “I should have been looking where I was going. What’s all this?”

 

Saki still looked a little concerned but grinned a little, “I want to make a theme park on the landing but it’s not going according to plan.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Cause my naughty Oppas keep on taking things away!” Saki suddenly leapt towards the top of the stairs, “No! Oppa Jin can’t steal anything more from Saki’s theme park!”

 

Jin blinked confusedly at the girl who was standing in front of him before shaking his head, “I was actually coming to find out if you were okay since you were yelling after that thump.”

 

“Erm Jin, that was actually me,” Sora said, finally able to stand up and see that the entire landing was covered with toys and knew that it would take forever to tidy up, “I wasn’t looking when I came out.”

 

For a few long seconds there was silence as Jinseok stared at Sora with a confused expression and the girl felt sure that he was about to reject her on the principle of what she was. Kyo would have a lot of explaining to do once he resurfaced. However suddenly she found a pair of pairs wrapped around her frame and she blinked in surprise. “Jinseok?”

 

“Aww man, I’ve always wanted a noona!” Jin grinned happily, “Now I got a twinny one!”

 

“Huh?” Sora didn’t know how to respond to this in the slightest and remained dumbfounded, she hadn’t even introduced herself and he was claiming her as a twinny? This wasn’t how this usually went, not in the slightest.

 

“Hey, Oppa Jin! Don’t choke my noona!” Saki pulled on the boy’s shirt, “She’s turning a funny colour!”

 

“But Saki,” Jin said in reply, releasing Sora a little, “she’s my twinny noona; I’m not going to let her go!”

 

“But she’s turning a funny colour!”

 

Kyung stuck his head around the corner of the banister, “Whoa! What the heck are you two yelling about?”

 

“I got a twinny noona!” Jin said in reply.

 

Kyung frowned and then spotted the girl he was hugging, “Ohhhh, hey Sora. Jin, let her go before you do her some damage.”

 

“But there’s nothing wrong with...” he looked at the girl and let her go fast, “Oh geez! Sorry. Are you okay, noona?”

 

Sora stared dumbfounded at Jin, “but but!”

 

“Easy,” Jin looked concernedly at the other, “It’s okay, just breathe.”

 

“You’re supposed to freak out or be shocked or something!” Sora seemed totally lost right now, “Not just accept me like that.”

 

Kyung chuckled, “Sora, Jin isn’t the type to judge in the slightest. When he found out about my ADHD he just said ‘oh that explains things’ and never brought it up again.”

 

“You on a down day today?” immediately the question was asked by Jin who had noticed that the other wasn’t leaping around as much as usual.

 

The dancer chuckled, “Nope...just being sneaky enough so that I can do this,” making a random grab for one of the toys that was on the landing, Kyung took off with a cheery call to Saki that she had just lost something or other and the little girl immediately let out a yell and took off down the stairs determined to catch her naughty Oppa.

 

The self proclaimed twins remained together on the top of the landing, listening to the ruckus that was being caused downstairs by the pair.

 

Sora glanced at Jin once again, “Are you sure that you’re okay with me?”

 

Jin turned back and hugged Sora once again, far more gently and loving this time, “Sora Noona Ssang, you don’t need to worry about me or the others. Jongki may be in for a bit of a shock but you’re part of the family now so don’t stress about it. Plus we’ve already got a Mama Bear who was married in a previous life to our very proud appa figure and a little sister so it makes perfect sense for us to have a big sister too.”

 

Sora couldn’t help but smile at that, “You’re one strange babo, Jin Ssang.”

 

“Welcome to the family Noona,” Jin smiled, holding up his hand so that they could do their little pinkie promise to one another to remain together as friends and family.