HARU*HANA MAGAZINE VOL 19

All About Taejin Couple

Jin is this kind of person!

Rap Monster: the mum.

J-HOPE: someone who doesn’t say that their self management it’s too perfect.

Jimin; Grandmother.

V:  Crayon Shinchan’s Nene (this kid XD)

Q1: Real name.

Kim Seokjin

Q2: Hometown.

Anyang (10 years in Gwangcheon and 10 in Seoul)

Q3: Nickname and how do you want to be called by the Japanese fans.

Since I like the pink color and cooking, “Pink princess”. If in Japan they call me Jin-hime…. (laughs) .

Q4: An artist or song that has influenced you.

Try by Asher Book that was sang in a movie.

Q5: Your dream when you were young.

Like my father, while working at a company I want to have a normal and warm family.

Q6: A word you like (motto).

“Let’s live without worries”. You only have one life but, if you live too fast I feel like you can’t accomplish what you want to do…

Q7: If you were to represent/express BTS now with a color, what color would it be?

On the stage is black. When I get off is pink. Shabang sha~bang (Members: it’s the pink princess!  Reject!)

Q8: What music have you recently been listening to?

Brother Su.

Q9: Something you do every day without fail.

I wake up everyone in the morning. Jimin and J-HOPE wake up instantly and they always listen to what I say (V: me? / Jimin: even if you try to wake V 4 times he won’t)

Q10: A happening that made you cry recently?

After our first broadcast on M COUNTDOWN and when I signed the contract with the company and meet my mum.

Q11: When you are in trouble/worried who do talk to?

Rap Monster. But he’s the type of forgetting his worries after sleeping.

Q12: What do you want to do if you had a lover?

Going shopping, making bentos (lunch boxes) together, going out/on trips,  a day when there’s almost no clouds on the sky and there rays of light, a day with a gentle breeze maybe, I want to take a nap together (Members:  you’ve seen too many films)

Q13: A member that seems like he’d have a girlfriend older than him and a member that seems like he’d have one younger than him.

Older →Jungkook.

Younger→Rap Monster.

Q14: if you had to compare the members to non-humans, what would they be?

Rap Monster → Boxer

Suga → Working at a hamburger store

J-HOPE → A wooden figure standing on the entrance of a village from the region.

Jimin → a cute and round cloud

V → a young nobleman

Jungkook → someone from the countryside who would come saying “brother let’s play~”

Q15: If you had the power of talking to non-humans, to what would you like to talk to?

I don’t have any particular reasons but God.

 



Q1: Real name.

Kim Taehyung.

Q2: Hometown.

Daegu → Kojang → Daegu → Seoul

Q3: Nickname and how do you want to be called by the Japanese fans.

“Mongtae” (The word ‘mong’ that means that he’s daydreaming and ‘Tae’ from his name), TaeTae.

Q4: An artist or song that has influenced you.

Eric Benet and so.

Q5: Your dream when you were young.

Singer.

Q6: A word you like (motto).

I just came up with it but, “Let’s live coolly to the maximum”. Since the life happens only once, waking up at ease in the morning and then working doing your best.

Q7: If you were to represent/express BTS now with a color, what color would it be?

On the stage black, off the stage white. (Jin:  you want to imitate me right?)

Q8: What music have you recently been listening to?

Migel,The Weeknd.

Q9: Something you do every day without fail.

I watch one anime episode. I watch a lot of Japanese animes! Lately I’m watching Fairy Tail. Also, I write something on twitter or the fancafe everyday and I make the hyungs angry every day.

Q10: A happening that made you cry recently?

I cried when I signed the contract after embracing my parents. My parents live in Geoje island.

Q11: When you are in trouble/worried who do talk to?

Jimin and Jin. (Jin: eh, when did you consult me? –laughs-).Rather than consulting I ask advice from them. Since Jimin is the same age as me is easy to talk to.

Q12: What do you want to do if you had a lover?

Going to the super in autumn to buy Ebisen (a sweet made with starch and shrimp) and then going to the park to feed the pigeons with it.

Q13: A member that seems like he’d have a girlfriend older than him and a member that seems like he’d have one younger than him.

Older → Jimin

Younger → Suga

Q14: if you had to compare the members to non-humans, what would they be?

Rap monster → Soccer player

Jin → Prince

Suga → Baseball player’s 3rd batter/hitter

J-HOPE → A deer

Jimin → Jeju’s Dol hareubang (stone statue)

Jungkook →A younger cousing

Q15: If you had the power of talking to non-humans, to what would you like to talk to?

Cars.

 

Source/scans: bts_japan & bangbangtan0612

Trans cr; Iraide@ bts-trans