part 3

Player Girlfriend

The seats at time before was still so many people filled out and sat on it, but it has been replaced by emptiness and the bottom looks quite dirty with little papers scattered every spots.

The wind carried away the hope of every person had left the horserace court, included herself wasn't move from her seat.

The match was over, leaving those who harbored disappointment because of it.

Jaejoong stared at her paper with the worst face. All her thoughts at any expectation has been lost, she was no longer knew how to move her own life if she would leave from her place. She did not have money nor do have a place to stay, only some clothes she was carrying in her bag that wasn't big enough.

"Yeoboseyo" a girl replied to the caller.

"Is that a cheers reply for person who just lost their homes?" teased a namja, while the girl heard  was pissed off  because she was very familiar with voice. Who else if not the former boyfriend she had decided.

"What do you want?" she asked with sharpen talks,

"I'm just a little worried about you, baby. Actually I never thought to do that. Did you know if I rent that house for you before ~?"
explained  him but sounded as tried to seduce his girl.


"Ah ~ jeongmal ..? - Aish .. you're really good as usually you promise to other girls."

" Stop it for just being stubborn. Did you know that your stupidity! - Ckk ..~~ will see where you can put your stuff if you do not have a place to stay?"

 A beautiful girl who kept to listen was only being very relaxed when reversing her former namjachingu words, "You do not have to worry. I let you have a chance to pay for all homeowners in korea so they did not want to accept me as their tenants."  She challenged him with full of confidence despite deliberately spoiled it for.

"For what I have to spend my money to pay them?" he remonstrated his -e
x with growled. He really didn't have any mind thwart his former yeoja to get a new place to live. He contacted his lover wasn't complicate their problem.

"THEN.." Yeoja couldn't stand longer. She shouted as she was too boring for any reason of that namja ever had relationship with herserlf before. " PLEASE DON'T DISTURB MY LIFE AGAIN."

Girl felt relieved after had shut her phone.

 
"YOU REALLY !" Jaejoong screamed to vent frustration, anger and ignorance that has been done. How was she at that time did not have any, but a few hours back she could berated someone with conviction if she would be able to live without any gift even though herself did not know what was going on. And what was happened to her at time, might be her-ex could loudly laugh in satisfy at front of.

Jaejoong was remain on her stubborn stance and prefers to end the relationship with her namja.


She could no longer hold back her grief for not spilled out. Slowly tears escaped from the corner's her eyes, her fingers was used to remove it then.

---

'Numbers and a lucky in it only belongs to himself. I just tried to use it then got a loss. - HAH .. ! ' His cheery smile mocked himself was felt dissapointed.

Yunho lifted her head up with both eyes closed. He enjoyed the wind touched the skin soothing his mind after his defeated experience. His joy game was quite painful and made his feeling unwell.

Yunho opened his eyes to find out, at once before he tried to ignore the screams but obviously sobbing was quite piqued on his ears caught it.

Yunho watched something he found, he grinned in satisfaction of seeing someone else as disappointed with himself at that time.

"Eottokhe .. ~ ~" softly voice in trembling, her eyes produced more tears without any realize. Several times to wipe, but it couldn't. She tried to take a breath to calm herself and could be better.

Jaejoong used both hands to wipe the rest tears of her eyes. She fixed her appareance - her face and hairs as she knew for sure if she looked so bad after crying.

She quickly threw her mind, his heart strengthen what brain thought. She was alone for her life. She didn't need to suffer in a deep as no one worried about herself, thats for what she had so long enjoyed her grief. She should immediately awaked to use her smart brain to solve the problem she was facing.

"You can not give up! Fighting! "she said excitedly and clenched her fist to herself.

Yunho laughed at what he heard.

"NONA, YOU'RE PRACTICING ACTING." Yunho shouted at the girl wasn't turning herself since earlier.

Jaejoong turned around, looked for a man called her before.

Is that namja who shouted to herself? Namja who lifted a leg on one of his legs was used for resting on it. Namja showed his calm, wore casual looks with a shirt inside bright suits combined and directly gazed at Jaejoong with haughty face. Who exactly that namja was so annoying another he did not recognize ?

Jaejoong directing her forefinger on herself to ask that namja, "You meant was me..? ," asked Jaejoong was not sure.

"Of course you are. Do you see any other yeoja here? "curtly the man asked.

"I do not see the cameras around here? You see that? "asked Jaejoong on that man again. Because she confused to her surrounding, she didn't see the filming equipment, then what that namja meant before?

"Ckk .. she was too slow to understand my words - Or perhaps she did not understand Korean? "softly he asked to himself

Yunho raised his voice for that yeoja, "I'll be scared if there's a camera in this place and will record me with crazy yeoja-"

Jaejoong sharpened his eyes on those who mocked herself, she shouted at namja, "YAA! ! ".

Jaejoong got up from seat with anger, her hands on her waist and she ready to attack him with her screams, "You called me a crazy person! "

Yunho responded calmy while changing his legs hanging over the other.

Jaejoong watched Yunho leaned his back comfortably while taunting herself again with a smirk on his lips.

 
"Have you ever met someone who can encourage herself with cheers after crying over something?" Yunho questioned the yeoja before with a condescending tone.

Jaejoong really disliked every words that came out of brain's the namja arrogant, but Jaejoong let him once chance to listen his voice, "I'm sure you must be also smiling on yourself that time."
 
Jaejoong clenched her hands for him, she could impatient for that namja only.

Jaejoong suddenly bent down herself to check on something she thought might be under a seat nearby.

Yunho raised his height in a sitting position because he was curious to observe what being done the crazy yeoja who since earlier he'd been contemptible.

Yunho freshen his seat. He was a little humming to himself while waiting yeoja when she would appeared in front of him.

Few minutes has passed, Yunho glanced at his watch. It turned out long enough for Jaejoong with her bussiness around bleachers. Yunho checked her from his seat, he laughed by ownself quietly then. Yunho was quite entertained the new yeoja oddities that he just encountered.

---

Jaejoong has repeatedly crouched to move for looking searching the trash she needed. A metallic luster made her painted a satisfied grin. She  grabbed it soon and got up to near namja was waiting for.

Jaejoong hiding something behind her hand that she had prepared. She grinned as wide behind a thin smile on her face when approaching a namja was sitting and noticing she walked over to his seat.

Dagg ..

Aw ~ ~

Jaejoong laughed satisfied. The whole disappointment, anger and upset evaporated without a trace.

Yunho moaned in pain as a soda cans thrown at him and injured his forehead. Jaejoong really enjoy the view before her, she put his hands on her waist with a raised eyebrow to show her happiness at haughty namja.

"You .. - Ash! ! .. - "Yunho could only cursed. His hand rubbed his forehead carefully. He felt really so painful.


Yunho felt thick on hand. He made up his eyes when he saw the rest of the seemingly little blood on his knuckles. Yunho narrowed his eyes at yeoja was seemed happy to see him got injury. "Why you didn't know if you thrown cans that still contained. You really not use your brain well! "He said with exasperation while rubbed his forehead.

"Did not you say I'm crazy, of course I do not know if canned drinks containing it will hurt you .. "Jaejoong replied so rela
x as crossed her arms on chest.

Jaejoong started the fiery and directing his finger to warn Yunho, "And - you'd better be careful on crazy yeoja like me."

"YOUuu ..~~" Yunho growled and almost threw his cans that caution wounded himself re Jaejoong. But he changed his mind, he squeezed soda cans in disdain used his hand then threw it away.

Yunho qot up from his seat to approach Jaejoong. He pulled Jaejoong with a jerk using one hand. Jaejoong tried to let go but she could not grasp, the grip was so tight.

Jaejoong looked at namja with sharpen eyes, as she asked to be released. But Yunho stared back with more frightening by his movement of the mouth and grinded teeth too.

---

They looked each other through sharpen sight they made. Both of them still did not want to be defeated. Jaejoong tried to pull her arms over but Yunho gripped her stronger and sometimes Jaejoong looked complained her hand was pain.


Yunho tightened on held Jaejoong wrist to stop the moving. Jaejoong trying to get away, so seriously Yunho drawn her to hit himself. Both are silent at a moment because they were in very close distances.

"You never know how to treat yeoja well !" Jaejoong asked Yunho through cold stares

Yunho minimized their distance to his face. Yunho had an ease
explored her face as he answered the question before, "Yes. I do not know how to treat them. And I think I'm - "Yunho stopped his words, his nose touched Jaejoong's because they were neatly. Yunho watched big eyes of yeoja that he has not to let go. Then his words slipped out without a doubt he affirmed , "going crazy because of you." Yunho words.

Jaejoong watched both their noses touched each other, she laughed then, "You're weird." Jaejoong said firmly and narrowed her eyes.

Yunho let a smug smile on yeoja face. He had his way to reply, he has been patiently enough for Jaejoong.

Dagg

Yunho could laugh in victory. Jaejoong moaned in pain constantly while rubbing her aching forehead.

Jaejoong really didn't understand, where was the brain works of imperious namja has gone? Was his brain had suddenly broken because Jaejoong threw a soda can that still contained, so that he could have bang his injured forehead on smooth Jaejoong's?

Jaejoong was angry and narrowed her eyes with carefully treating her forehead was still sore

Both have separated and Jaejoong could freely screaming at someone hurt herself, "You're crazy."

Yunho ignored her and smiled.


Do not they have 1: 1 ( each of them got the same for 1 point).

---

Yunho still felt pain, he threw his deeply breathed. He approached Jaejoong to bring yeoja then to go.

Jaejoong yelled as didn't like Yunho force her, "Take your hand"

"Shut up."

"Take it off..~~"

Yunho paused as she wanted, but Jaejoong felt Yunho grip on her arm grew more painful when namja turned to close herself.

Jaejoong in a fear when he deepen to sigh. But she encouraged her heart to ask, even once out of his mouth was just a bit haltingly. "Hey, to where - you will - take me?"

Yunho leaned his face while intended on Jaejoong, "You have to pay for my check-up in the hospital." with seriously he replied.

A fear descended Jaejoong brain. She let Yunho took herself to follow him walked away without any realize.

"Stop." once Jaejoong asked him after she back into sense, she tried to release of him was taking herself away.


"Could you leave me?~~ .." pleaded Jaejoong with a little begging but Yunho did not listen.

"STOP"


A loud voice interrupted Yunho was carrying Jaejoong. He turned at the sound source, as well as Jaejoong followed him because she wanted to know who was trying to save her life from coercive namja as the men beside.

"TAKE YOUR HAND."

Yunho frowned once heard it, later he slowly let go of his hand on Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong's freed hand felt more spacious, only Yunho hand marks was still left on her wrist. Jaejoong started shaking and rubbing also gently massaging to ease her pain.

Harabeoji that stopped it was walking toward them. He sharpen gazed on Yunho.


Yunho was acted normally when stared at harabeoji.

"WHY YOU FORCED YOUR YEOJACHINGU?" harabeoji asked. Yunho frozen by widened eyes as heard harabeoji words. He turned immeadiately at Jaejoong was shocked looking at him.

Both together returned to see harabeoji.

"WHY YOU CAN'T GENTLY WITH YOUR YEOJA? IF SHE DISLIKE YOU TAKE IT ANYWHERE ELSE, DON'T FORCE HER ANYMORE - Well, Let's get out and treat her well. " said harabeoji has ended his advice.

Harabeoji showed a big broom in his hand, he raised it in front of Yunho to scare once to young namja stared back into his eyes again. "Anytime I see you try as before, I'll use my own hands to give you a lesson. "He said seriously at Yunho.

Yunho avoided harabeoji hand intending banged his big broom. Yunho knew that was just a harabeoji's bluff. So after Harabeoji pulled back his hand then Yunho straighten its body.

Yunho had no other choice to waited any longer between them. Later, he took his step to leave. But harabeoji for the umpteenth time was stoppped him again, "WAIT."

Jaejoong only watched harabeoji with a little surprise, should have she was the angry one than harabeoji due to she was the reall of Yunho victim~~

Yunho walked to harabeoji without a word.

 

"Bring it" commanded harabeoji.

Yunho catched Jaejoong bags was thrown by harabeoji. Jaejoong  did not understand why her bag should be thrown into a weird namja that he didn't recognize. That bag was her own only, not Yunho-namja that un-recognized and also very arrogant was holding his bag with both hands.

Yunho was pissed off, himself was more like a maid at front of harabeoji - was the savior of Jaejoong.

These was enough for harabeoji goofed several times by stopping Yunho asked Jaejoong responsibility that has hurt his handsome face. Also called himself had a relationship with abnormalities yeoja that he was summoned.

Sighted two youngs before him were silent, harabeoji was again disturbed. "Take her with you. Did not you hurt her before, show the gentle man how to treat as your apologize. - Kka, " Harabeoji evicted them to go from place would to be cleaned.

-Ooo-

Yunho and Jaejoong walked together. Yunho with carefully carried Jaejoong in his side. Once they were out from the bleachers, Yunho just realized where he put his hands then he immediatelly took away from Jaejoong.

Yunho should have done those all because harabeoji was always shouted anytime he tried to walk and seemingly not comfort that jaejoong was attached on his n
e
xt. So that he forced himself to do it to avoid excessive shouts that would be continued and caught his ears.

Yunho eyes was onto her after his hands let go of. He was a little awkward to say or replied to see the yeoja nearby. Yunho instantly turned his face once Jaejoong opened his mouth to speak.

---

Yunho broke his steps as he just remembered that he almost forgot Jaejoong's bag was carried. He turned around to give a bag to its owner.


Jaejoong stared at Yunho was step by step to walk away.

Jaejoong raised her eyebrow's edge a bit for Yunho oddities that has been seen. She watched quietly at Yunho was only in few steps to his car.

BRUKK

Yunho obviously heard something hit the pavement, he glanced over immediately to see. His eyes got a shocks, someone has been with him before was lying unconscious in a few feet from his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OTTE?  could you give any comment ^ ^