11:45 AM

The Outcast

11:45 AM. 

Girls Locker Room; 
 
Hana's POV; 
I looked around to see al the girls changing. Well, ain't this uncomftable... I better hurry up before Taecyeon Seongsanim gets angry and gives me detention. 
 
And with that Hana got changed into her sports bra and gym shorts. 
 
End of POV. 
 
No One's POV;
 
'OKAYYYY!' the gym coach yelled. All the students turned the attention to him. 'Arra, girls on that side of the gym and boys on the other side of the gym' the coach instructed everyone obliged and went to their side of the gym.
 
'Now,  we're going to be training hard from this day onwards. The GG Highs sports carnival is coming up and  need everyone to co-operate with me, okay?' the coach explained. 'Arra, seongsanim' the students answered. 
 
'Okay, now I'm going to be testing the girls in the hundred meter sprint and timing you. Girls line up at the starting line' the coach yelled.
 
and with that all the girls went and lined up.
the boys went and sat down on the benches and observed the girls getting ready to run. 
 
'Yah, my bet is on Hana. She's definitely gonna win, she's like so fast' the guys behind EXO whispered to the other. They all turned their heads back hearing Hana's name. 'Bwohyah?' Tao asked clueless.
 
'Ah, you new transfer students, Jung Hana. GG Highs outcast, yet she is the prettiest and most talented girl in the school. Last year she won all the sports carnival events and got champion girl.' the dude explained.
 
'Yah, jinjjayo?' Luhan asked. 'What events does that include?' Suho asked. 
'Soccer, Netball, Track, Throwing, Jumping and Swimming' the dude answered. 
 
Everyone had their moth agape. 'Wah, Jinjja? Hana-shii truly is something' Baekhyun said. 
 
Their conversation was interrupted by a loud blow of the whistle. The boys turned their heads back and watched in amusement. 'Woah...' all of EXO said leaving them speechless, Hana was sure kick. 'Wah, Hana 10.05 seconds, well done' the coach complimented her. 
 
___________SKIP THIS BORING STUFF...______________________
 
 
Next up was soccer, girls against girls and boys against boys. making the game a fair play. 
 
Again it was the girls turn first up and all the boys sat and watch in anticipation. 
All the girls knew Hana would be good, so many of them wanted to be in her team.
 
After quiet some time the two teams went to their spots. Hana was of course attacker. 
 
They two girls were standing in the middle of the field waiting for Taecyeon to blow the whistle and throw the ball up into the air. 
 
EXO all kept their eyes on Hana. 'GO HANA!' Tao yelled. Hana turned and smiled. 
Right then the whistle blew and the ball was in the air. Hana looked at it and jumped up scissor kicking it to one  of her team members. 
 
The audience gasped in awe and cheered for Hana. 
Ignoring all the cheers Hana ran to the other teams side and called for the ball. 
With the ball coming at her she ran to it and dribbled it past all the girls and in less than five seconds she scored a goal. 
 
Her team cheered and went to change into swimming clothes as they were doing swimming next. 
 Again the boys cheered and went outside to the swimming area. 
 
Coming out in two pieces or a bikini I should say, they lined up on the diving block (A/N I don't even know what it's called ;-; but you get what I mean right?) 
 
*5,4,3,2,1* Hana chanted in her head and dived into the pool when there was a loud whistle. 
 
Staying under water for about 10 seconds she came up and started doing freestyle. 
She looked back and saw the other girls weren't even half way. *What.. urgh. These girls, only care about their hair and make up.*
 
Hana finished 50 metres in 20 seconds and hopped out of the pool and went to the change rooms. 
 
Coming out she heard cheers and yells from the boys. 'GOOO HANA', 'YOU'RE SO GOOOOOOD!', 'WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAH'. This put a smile to Hana's face, she blushed and bowed to all of them. 'Gomawo' she said, unaware of the aegyo she made. The boys blushed and welcomed her. 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
Short? Yeah, I know. B(