8:50 AM

The Outcast

 

8:50 AM. 
Inside school; Class 5B.
 
Author's POV; 
 
If you were to look in a class full of high school kids, you'd find them playfully chatting or with their heads down and working. But, would you?
 
GG High (A/N LOL couldn't think of a school name) is one of the school's that specialise in music. Many wealthy, talented and good looking kids would attend GG High. 
 
Good looking? Well, that's what all the students who attended GG High thought. Jung Hana, a wealthy and very talented teenager who came to GG High to pursue her Singing&Dancing career. 
 
Hana, she would hide her angle like face behind her big nerd glasses. Only her family have seen her without it on. Hana always believed that if she didn't catch attention she will be left alone and at least gain a few friends. But, boy was she wrong. 
 
She was smart, rich and pretty. But looks can be deceiving. Being the non-attention seeker she was she wore type of clothing that a girl would wear for sport, you know. The track pants, the casual shirt, the sneakers. Everyone left her due to her 'Ugliness'. No one believed she was pretty, and this left Hana to be an outcast.
 
 
No One's POV; 
 
 
'So, you divide that number by that number and you'll get that answer,' their teacher said, 'Everyone understand?' She asked. 'ASDFGHJKL' that's all Hana heard from the teacher as she began to get drowsy. 'JUNG HANA!' The teacher yelled. Hana jumped up from her chair 'Ne, seongsanim?' She screamed, causing the whole class to snicker at her. 
 
'Solve this' began the teacher 'If you get it wrong, detention' she continued. 
She looked up at the board and thought *OMFG. Are you serious? Order of Operation? This is toooooooo easy* Hana stood up from her chair and walked to the board that showed the equation; 7-4+3x0+1
 
She began working on the equation step by step:
7-4+0+1
3+0+1= 4 
 
She put down the chalk and answered as she walked away '4, seongsanim' 
and with that she sat down in her chair with a smirk.
 
The teacher and the students gawked at her. They can't believe that someone who wasn't even paying attention actually got the right answer. Hana looked around and spotted a group of boys outside their classroom. 
 
'Uhhhh, seongsanim,' Hana said while pointing at the door. The group of boys widen their eyes for being caught.
 
9:15 AM
Kris's POV; 
 
'Class 5B' I yelled to the guy's not caring if we disturbed the whole school. 
We were all walking to our class. Luckily we were all in the same class or it would've been a pain in the if we were to split up. 'JUNG HANA' all 12 of us heard the teacher in 5B scream. 'Oh, boy. This is gonna be interesting' I said to myself. As we reached the door we stopped and stood there, we heard the teacher telling a girl off. 
 
'Why is she un-fashionable?' Tao asked me. I turned and gave a him a face, how the hell am I supposed to know?
All of us stood and observed the girl working out the equation on the bored. In less than 10 seconds she turned around and walked away. '4, seongsanim' we heard her say as she sat down. 
 
We all snickered as we saw the smirk being wiped off the teachers face. We all looked at the girl and saw that she enjoyed making the teacher angry. 
 
'I'm so gonna hit on this girl,' Kai said. 'She seem's hot with those nerd glasses and un-fashionable clothes' he continued. Everyone gave a him a weird stare, they all knew Kai wouldn't hit on outcasts and he would go for the 'hot' queenka's. 
 
'LOL, Kai. Don't be stupid. Her + You...?' I said. 'Nahhhh.' We then burst end out laughing. 'Ah, . Hyung. Look.' Baekhyun said and pointed at the girl just a moment ago.
 
We all widened our eyes, tttt. We got caught. 
 
9:35 AM
Suho's POV; 
 
'These guy's are total idiots. '  I thought as I shook my head. Being the good leader I am, I knocked on the door, leading the rest to come inside. 
 
The teacher gave us a weird stare but then gave us a flirty look and asked us to introduce our selves. I cringed on the inside. Ewww. (A/N LOL, Guys. Just imagine Suho cringing) 
 
'1-2-3. WE ARE ONE! Annyeonghaseyo EXO Imnida.' We introduced ourself.
 
We did our individual introductions and looked at the whole class (Mostly girls) were gawking at us. Apart from that girl from before. She now has headphones in her ears and lip syncing to a song. 
 
Mostly all the girls would be drooling over us, she's different. Really different. 
 
'.... you guys can go sit where ever you want' the teacher said. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around. That's odd. There are 12 seats around the girl. Why doesn't anyone sit near her?
 
I looked at the guys and we all had the same thought. I nodded as we all had the same idea and made our way to the seats near the girl.
 
10 AM
 
Baekhyun's POV; 
 
Without doing any work, we just sat there gawking at Hana, how could she be so smart. Every time she would doze off the teacher would call her up to answer the equation. Damn, she's smart. 
 
'JUNG HANA. FOR THE 10TH TIME,' the teacher yelled. Hana just rolled her eyes and went up to the bored to finish the question. 
 
'YAH, Seongsanim. What are we? Grade seven students? Why are you teaching us this stuff again. I could do this without even looking at the bored and even listening to your explanation. Oh, and Seongsanim. The Lowest Common Multiple for 3 and 5 is 15.' Hana said and walked back to her desk. 
 
Once again, she left us speechless. 
 
 
End of All POV's.
 
10:40 AM 
Recess Time; School Cafeteria
 
Hana's POV; 
 
*FINALLLLLLY, recess time. I really needed to get out of that hell hole*  I got my food and went down to sit at the table nobody sits at cause I, Jung Hana. Is an outcast. Just cause I don't wear fashionable clothing. Pshhh. 
 
I looked up and saw the group of queenka's. I rolled my eyes. 'What do you want?' I said. 'Hahahaha' they evilly laughed. 'The peasant speaks, oh please. It's not like we want to do anything with you anyway.' The leader said, 'Anywayyyys, just stay away from our EXO oppa's okay?' 'Pshhh, what ever you say' I said. 
 
I shouldn't have said, cause one of the girls took my glasses and broke them and then another took my hair pulled it and sent me off the bench and onto the ground. 
 
Luckily those glasses are fake or I would've been in big trouble. There I was, lying on the floor getting laughed at. The leader took my food and spilt it on me, kicked me and left me on the floor. There I was, getting laughed at, curled into a ball, wincing in pain. Just cause I don't wear designer clothes I get treated like this. 
 
EXO's POV; 
 
We all heard laughter come from the cafeteria, we all looked at each other and wondered what this was all about. We rushed into the cafeteria and everyone became quiet as soon as we got in. 
 
We walked and everyone moved out of the way for us. We looked, and we saw Hana on the floor curled up in a ball and quietly sobbing to herself. 
 
We stood there in shock unable to say anything. 
 
Suddenly these girls came out of no where and took out arms. 'OPPPPPPPAAAAAA, Hana, wouldn't stay away from you' a girl with a high pitch voice said at Kai. 
 
Kai just rolled his eyes and said 'Okay, 1 we're not or I am not your oppa, 2 you don't own us and 3 why'd you hurt he?' And pushed her arm off him. 
 
End of POV.
 
Hana's POV;
 
*Oh my god, what am I still doing here?* I thought in between sobs. 
I stood up, and gathered up all my courage to say something...
 
'Ok, look here. I may not dress up in designer clothes like you guys do. I might not wear make up and heels like the girls do, but I'm just as equal as you all are. I'm just as talented and smart as everyone here. That's why I got accepted right? Just cause I dress like this, it doesn't mean I'm not pretty when I'm out side of school,' I stopped and looked at everyone. 
 
* I shouldn't have spoke my feelings* I looked down and ran away. 
It's almost Vocal and Dance class. Thankgod, I can release all my stress there. 
 
Oh, and my two favorite teachers, Taeyeon sunbaenim as the vocal teacher and Hyoyeon sunbaenim as the dance teacher. These two are always there for me and sticking up for me.  'Gomawo-ah Seongsanim' 
 
I changed my clothes before the bell rang, thankfully I had spare clothes.
I made my way to vocal class which was right next to my class before. 
 
Except there were no desks inside, just musical instruments.
I went into class and took a seat in front of the piano as soon as Taeyeon Seongsanim came in. 
 
___________________________________________
 
Well guys, here is the first chapter.
Is it good? ;; 
I'm sorry if it's boring and short. 
 
I did like a triple check on any spelling mistakes/errors and sentences that don't make sense. 
 
But, I'm positive that there will be one somewhere in there OTL
 
Please, wait for the next chapter. 
 
★ iishlovekai