11 AM. (Short Chapter)

The Outcast

 

11 AM.
Taeyeon's Music Class.
 
 
Luhan's POV; 
 
I can't believe they actually did that to a sweet looking girl, does she even deserve it? I sat there lost in my own thoughts, ignoring everyone. 
 
I looked up and saw Hana, she went and sat at the piano, and started playing a  song. Moving her long and delicate fingers across the keys. 
 
She started playing a familiar tune, it's one of my favorite songs....
Baby Don't Cry.
 
As she sang, everyone was lost in the sweet voice and tune. Everyone was awestruck. An outcast, this talented.
 
 I looked around the room and there sat everyone mouths wide open. Except Taeyeon Seongsanim, she stood there smiling. She must be proud. 
 
I then looked back at Hana 
 
'So Baby, don't cry~~ tonight' 
 
Her voice, as smooth as silk, as sweet as honey and as fragile as glass. 
I could tell, she was putting a whole lot of emotion into the song. 
 
I must get to know her better, no matter what anyone says. 
 
End Of POV. 
 
 
Hana's POV;
 
'Ijeona, cry, cry ,cry' I sang the last bit of my favorite song and played the last notes on the piano. 
 
I got off and looked at everyone, they had their mouths wide open. 
I began to panic, was I that bad?
 
 I turned and looked at Taeyeon Seongsanim she was smiling and started clapping and soon everyone joined in, even the Queenka's.
 
I smiled and went to sit down, this was the first time I smiled this week. It was good and felt nice to be treated like this. To be treated like... Like, I am accepted. 
 
I sat there wondering what song I should dance, for the next class. Dance class <3 my second favorite class. Oh, Hyoyeon Seongsanim is there too. 
 
Hmm, ahh. I got it I'll dance to History, another one of my favorite songs. 
 
I was still zoning out but regained consciousness before Taeyeon Seongsanim dismissed the class. I turned to her and gave her a big smile and waved. She just chucked and waved back. 
 
I went to my locker and changed into my dancing clothes, tar pants and a loose t-shirt with a sports bra after, we have gym after and girls are forced to wear sports bras (A/N ert Teachers :OOOO) 
 
I went to the dance studio to meet Hyoyeon sunbaenim with the rest of my class and then we started doing stretches to warm up.
 
End of POV.
 
Kai's POV; 
 
I kept staring at Hana when she stretches, so y. Those track pants and that loose top, just casually hanging off her shoulder showing off her sports bra. 
 
I heard that girls have to wear sports bras when in gym. Even better. I thought as I my lips. Omfg Kai. I said to myself. Stop being so y, it's just your first day. 
 
Hyoyeon Seongsanim told us to sit down leaving a space for people to show their dances. I saw Hyoyeon Seongsanim look at Hana and she nodded her head. 'Hana, show us your dance you prepared' she said as Hana got up.
 
I'm looking forward to her dance, I bet she can't even dance. I thought but boy was I wrong.
 
End of POV; 
 
 
No One's POV; 
 
Hana went and stood in front of the class back facing them, looked at Hyoyeon and nodded. Everyone fell silent as the music was the only thing that was heard in the room. 
 
'Listen, can you feel it? My heart is beating' 
Hana danced to the first lines of the words, and made everyone awestruck. 
This again has proved Kai wrong. Everyone started enjoying the beat and Hana's performance. 
 
'I need you and you want me' 
Kai smirked at these words and his lips. 
 
'Naega mondeun History' and with that she ended her performance. 
She looked at Hyoyeon while taking deep breaths. She smiled in satisfaction.
Everyone clapped and that left Hana smiling for the second time of the day. 
 
Everyone apart from the EXO boys, cause there was no time left, showed their performance. 
 
Heading out of dance class and going to the locker room to prepare for gym.