Flashback: How about Myungsoo?

Friendship, Love, Popularity

Note: Ha Na's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went upstairs. I take Myungsoo to his room. “I missed it” as he looked around the room. The room is painted with blue and some shades of black, because black is his favorite color. The last time he slept in this room was a year ago after the accident.

*Flash back a year ago*

It was summer last year; I’m with Myungsoo and his brother Moonsoo. We plan a surprise for her mother birthday. It was really my plan; Myungsoo told me that his mother won’t appreciate it even if they do a surprise to her but I insist, I told him that her mother will surely like it. So we went to her mother’s office and surprise her, but as what Myungsoo said, her mother didn’t appreciate it, but instead told us “Children you shouldn’t do this. You shouldn’t waste my time and yours. You guys should just go somewhere else and didn’t mind my birthday. I still have a lot of things to do. I still have a flight to Jeju to meet the investors”

“But mom we just want to greet you.” Myungsoo said.

“And I just want to work also just for you, so leave now.” Mrs. Kim Replied.

I’m a bit disappointed but we left the office. I’ve never knew that Mrs. Kim was like that, I thought she would like it but she didn’t.

We left the office; we went to my house and watch movies instead. It is around 6:00 Pm when Myungsoo and Moonsoo decided to leave.

A few minutes later, after they leave, my phone rang and I answered it. “Yeoboseyo?”

“It’s Myungsoo, I forgot my wallet at my room. Please keep it; I’m going to get it tomorrow.” He said

“Ok, Ok.I’m going to get it now and keep it”

“Thank you.”

“Welcome, Take care”

I went inside his room and found the wallet on top of the side table of the bed. I’m reaching for the wallet when I accidentally hit the Photo frame (It is you and Myungsoo’s picture together) and I feel so nervous, my heart bits so fast. I’m trying to pick the broken pieces when it wounded me. “Ahh.” It is bleeding when the head maid came inside the room and looked at me “Ommo, Agassi, Are you ok? Ommo you’re bleeding. Agssi don’t touch anything, I’m the one who’s going to clean that, Min Ri get Miss Ha Na here and clean her wound.” Min Ri replied “Yes, Noono.” By that Min Ri guided me to the Living Room and cleanse my wound.

I’m currently sitting at the living room while watching the TV, I randomly click the remote buttons, and I’m changing channels every time. Then suddenly I stop and stared at the news, “A car accident just happened. It was told that the 2 siblings with their driver, where on their way home, and crossing the intersection when suddenly the drunken driver hit the left side of the car. It was said that the older one was more injured than the younger and their driver got minor injuries.”

My phone rang and I answer it quickly. “Yeoboseyo?” I said

“Is this Miss Ha Na?” An unfamiliar voice asked from the other line

“Do you know Kim Myungsoo?”

“Yes, I know him. He’s my friend”

“He’s in the hospital with his brother; they are involved in a car accident. We can’t contact their parents; you’re the last one he called so that’s why we call you, can you go here at ----- hospital?”

“Yes, Yes. I’m coming” My eyes are a bit teary. I look for Min Ri and asked her to tell the driver to prepare the car. I went upstairs and change my clothes. I’m running down stairs and went outside and enter the opened door of the car.

I’m sitting inside the car and called my parents. I’m crying right now. “Omma, I’m going to -------- hospital. Myungsoo and Moonsoo are there. I’m going to go there to know what happen.” I said. “Ok, Ha Na. Don’t cry, we are going there straightly, wait for us.”

I arrive at the hospital, asked the information Center. They are still the emergency room. I went in the emergency room, I found the investigators and police there. They explained everything to me.

The other driver was drunk and while Myugsoo’s car was passing the intersection, the drunken driver didn’t notice the red (stop) light and continues to drive, so it hit the side where Myungsoo was, that’s why he had the most injuries. Sitting beside Myungsoo was Moonsoo, so he also had a lot of injury.

I’m sitting outside the ER, crying, trying to call Mr. and Mrs. Kim but still no answer, when my mother and father arrived. I hugged them. They are trying to calm me down. “Have you talked to Myungsoo’s parents?” my father asked. “No, they aren’t answering my calls.”

“Ok, stop crying. I’m the one who’s going to call them.” My father said. He walked outside holding his phone and trying to call Mr. and Mris. Kim.

I’m with my mother when the doctors inside the emergency room went out. I rushed to them followed by my mother.

“How are they?” I asked.

“Mr. Moonsoo is better now. He got a lot of injuries. He received stiches on his head and got a broken ribs and arm.”

“How about Myungsoo?” I asked again.

The Doctor looked at me with worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long time. I made an update. I'm so so sorry.

I never thought I've got subscribers. haha.

By the way thank you to my subscribers. buddyfruits bts_bangtanboys